• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 7! Canceled!

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was just about to call Isu out as a seemingly lurking scum that was letting town go at each other's throats. :/

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is it possible to get a replacement for me? I don't mind the modding so it's not that at all. But I'm not sure if I want to be rerolled into this game b/c I was looking forward to ending this game and taking a break. Plus I have to admit that was probably the most excruciating D1 I've ever experienced. Not that it was bad, just long and long-winded. (whew!)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I had this weird feeling toward Isu all game for some reason, but didn't really expect X1 at all.

And I was skeptical of Cello again. Wtf@randomTomlynch

Purple

Hi guys!
Trust me, I know where you're coming from, those were some ridiculous walls for a newbie game (cello always asking for extensions :mad:) I will find a replacement.

For all of you to know, the game will be directed into another thread, and I won't start until I find a replacement for Mayling as well as a secondary replacement. So for the time being relax, take a load off as I find replacements, the rules still apply as before.

I feel the next game will be a bit more sucessful, everyone's being active, and generally it's going to be more organized.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'll bring this up in the thread, I PMed the mod about this but it was just before the incident do he may have missed it, Would anyone mind changing the deadline so it is 6/7PM EST? otherwise if I want to stay around for the deadline I have to stay up 'til 1am

Top Bottom