• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 7 v1.1! ovah! Mafia Wins!

Riddle

Smash Lord
I meant he was a potential lynch target not that we should lynch him right then.

When did you say you were going to hammer him? Link please.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Riddle: In this exchange.

Cello said:
Someone else vote for X1-12, please. I swear I won't immediately hammer. Immediately.
Isuyaru said:
How long will you wait, then?
Cello said:
"Wait" is such a relative term. How long does it take to type out "vote X1-12"? That long.
Also,

I meant he was a potential lynch target not that we should lynch him right then.
You said you were "fine with an X1-12 lynch". Once again, WHY? You failed to respond to that question.

Vand, give me your opinion on Riddle's alignment. Riddle, give me your opinion on Vand's alignment.

Riddle

Smash Lord
My opinion on Vands allignement is neutral. No ****ing clue right now.

I was 'fine with an X1-12 lynch' because of his meta and he was already seeming useless and dumb.

Purple

Hi guys!
Votes

Cello_Marl ($) Vult Redux
Vult Redux ()
Ryunnosuke ()
Vanderzant()
Swiss ()
Isuyaru ()
Riddle ($$) Cello_Marl, Swiss

Not Voting: Isuyaru, Ryunnosuke, Vanderzant, Swiss ($$$$)

Ryunnosuke has replaced Tom.

It takes 4/7 to lynch.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Once again, what was scummy about X-1 at the time you said you were fine with lynching him? You failed to respond to that question. And you DID say that you found him scummy. In post #19 in fact. Pretty quick. Must have been some convincing evidence. Please enlighten us as to what it was.

Last time I checked, "useless and dumb" doesn't mean scummy.

As for your opinion on Vanderzant, are you satisfied with NOT knowing? Figure it out. Talk to him. Be useful.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
EBWOP: I meant post #76. I was looking at post #19 at the time and mixed 'em up.

Ryunnosuke

Smash Rookie
This is Ryunnosuke, Cello's brother, checking in to say hello to everyone. I'll try posting more later after I get some time to read the content. Lemme know if you need to know anything about me.

Thanks for having me,

Ryunnosuke

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I remember the point I was going to make now. In post #37, you clarify your position to me, the one you had made in #19. Which means, you were willing to give an opinion on a lynch "if we decided now". That is very dissonant from your previous stances in Newbie 7 v1.0 that all quicklynches are the spawn of Satan. I asked this before, but what's the difference here in this game? Why were you willing to tacitly endorse the idea by NOT opposing it?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Hihi, elder one. Vote for Riddle. I promise candy canes and roller coaster rides. And cookies.

Also, tell us what you think about me, Swiss, Riddle and Vanderzant when you finish reading.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
It's a matter of doing something that was obviously said to promote anti-Cello sentiment, then claiming that you didn't mean anything by it, which Town don't rightly cotton to. Why else would you have chosen to point out the obvious? No, really. Why?
I honestly didn't have a reason. From the twilights I've played in (e.g. Newbie 6) they are traditional "silly" phases that are too short to discuss things (i.e. the mod announces Night time a few minutes after the hammer) where you are waiting for a flip. I assumed since this was also a Newbie game it'd be a similar story.

Why I did so? To be perfectly honest, 1. I did it to show that I didn't like the outcome of a quick lynch 2. I did it to show my surprise and 3. I did it for the extra post count.

Cello said:
"Waiting for a person to talk about something" is literally the polar opposite of discussing that person. Also, who's really shifting blame here? Well, I admit I am one person who is. But, I'm shifting it to X-1. It's his fault for making me lynch him. You're a blame shifter too, and a hypocritical one at that.
What am I being blamed for? You're telling me that I'm scummy for not interrogating you when I should be. I don't see how I'm specifically shifting THAT blame onto anyone else? So then, am I to be blamed for X1's lynch? Fair enough, but so should everyone else who was on the wagon, especially the player who quick hammered, when apparently "no one else" wanted a quick lynch except said hammerer.

Cello said:
By your own reasoning, you must have wanted X-1 lynched. Your vote was on him. You keep poking at Swiss for not taking his vote off of X-1, and therefore supporting X-1's quicklynch, but didn't you do the same thing? As such, why did YOU want X-1 lynched?
I kept poking at Swiss for asking someone to speak up and be against the lynch. He says it was an attempt to catch scum (which didn't work because X1 was town) and I'm over discussing that point with him. I never said he should take his vote off X1.

And yes, by voting X1 I made it clear that I was fine with him being in a pressured situation, and having to defend himself, and thus I could attempt to read him and form an opinion on him and those he interacted with. But I put him at L2, and didn't expect the day to end so soon.

So I didn't want his lynch at that stage, because I didn't think a quick lynch would happen like that.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Cello's question: To be honest, I'd say that I'm fine with a Riddle lynch, except for the fact that I truly believe we'll be more likely to hit scum by shooting for someone on the wagon, preferably you.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Vanderzant said:
And yes, by voting X1 I made it clear that I was fine with him being in a pressured situation...I didn't want his lynch at that stage, because I didn't think a quick lynch would happen like that.
Oh, so THAT'S what YOUR vote meant. Because it's entirely impossible that Swiss was on for pressure. /sarcasm

Did you really think Swiss thought a quick lynch WOULD happen like that? What was the point of your argument with him? Isn't the fact that he was talking about the issue an indicator that he DIDN'T think a quicklynch would happen? You're jumping to conclusions about what Swiss WOULD have done. You cannot make that leap; he didn't have the chance, and you offer no basis for your deductions. As such, we must accept his word as to what he was doing; if you dispute it, the onus is on you to refute his assertion. You have not met that burden of proof.

Vanderzant said:
I honestly didn't have a reason...

Why I did so? To be perfectly honest, 1. I did it to show that I didn't like the outcome of a quick lynch 2. I did it to show my surprise and 3. I did it for the extra post count.
So, you didn't have a reason, then you explain your reasons. That's contradictory.

Further, if you really didn't like it, why didn't you...SAY SOMETHING. Instead, you just sat there. Like a knot on a log. You wanted me to be the first person to bring it up...why wait? If it was important enough to you that you felt you had to bring it up six hours after the fact (or do you not have a reason? Make up your mind, please), then isn't it unreasonable to NOT pursue something as important as that? As such an unreasonable hammer as my own? (not that I consider it unreasonable, but you do)

In fact, instead, you chose to harass Swiss for some reason. Your first statement of the Day was to question his having a vote on X-1. Your thought vibes do not jive.

Vanderzant said:
@Cello's question: To be honest, I'd say that I'm fine with a Riddle lynch, except for the fact that I truly believe we'll be more likely to hit scum by shooting for someone on the wagon, preferably you.
If you think scum is on the wagon, why would you be willing to lynch Riddle? Yet more dissonant thought. (Obviously, I think the answer to that is that you would be fine with bussing, but I'll hear you out)

tl;dr DMP+FP Vanderzant thinks I'm the scummiest for the hammer, but instead attacked Swiss, and totally ignored me. This is wrong. IT'S WRONG.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Vanderzant said:
Do you honestly believe that X1-12's attempt (whether he was unaware or not) to break the rules a fair reason for his lynch?
Also, this was directed at Swiss. Where did you get the idea that this was the reason he was voting for X1?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so THAT'S what YOUR vote meant. Because it's entirely impossible that Swiss was on for pressure. /sarcasm

Did you really think Swiss thought a quick lynch WOULD happen like that? What was the point of your argument with him? Isn't the fact that he was talking about the issue an indicator that he DIDN'T think a quicklynch would happen? You're jumping to conclusions about what Swiss WOULD have done. You cannot make that leap; he didn't have the chance, and you offer no basis for your deductions. As such, we must accept his word as to what he was doing; if you dispute it, the onus is on you to refute his assertion. You have not met that burden of proof.
What? I've dropped my argument with Swiss. I understand what he says he was trying to do now, because he clarified it. Are you stuck back a page or something?

Cello said:
So, you didn't have a reason, then you explain your reasons. That's contradictory.
1. The reasons I had were obvious and there was no real need for me to explain them. But you asked me to, so I did.

2. When you asked me what my reason was, you implied (or, I at least assumed) you were digging for some hidden agenda.

I'm saying that I had no other hidden motive other than the obvious non hidden motives, which I already have said.

Cello said:
Further, if you really didn't like it, why didn't you...SAY SOMETHING. Instead, you just sat there. Like a knot on a log. You wanted me to be the first person to bring it up...why wait? If it was important enough to you that you felt you had to bring it up six hours after the fact (or do you not have a reason? Make up your mind, please), then isn't it unreasonable to NOT pursue something as important as that? As such an unreasonable hammer as my own? (not that I consider it unreasonable, but you do)
I thought that self hammering is PRETTY DARN SELF EXPLANATORY. Do I really need an explanation from you as to why you did it? Do you really think that any explanations from you would change my opinion on your action?

Then why is it so important that I pursued you on something that was perfectly clear? Sure I EXPECTED you to come and attempt to pursaude everyone here. But that DOESN'T mean I needed or wanted it.

You're asking me to tunnel you with accusations, when I really have none to throw at you. Scum already stopped Town from getting a decent amount of information on Day 1, why should I have put you at L-1 and let them do it all again?

Cello said:
In fact, instead, you chose to harass Swiss for some reason. Your first statement of the Day was to question his having a vote on X-1. Your thought vibes do not jive.
Nice rhyme, but I've clarified this.

Cello said:
If you think scum is on the wagon, why would you be willing to lynch Riddle? Yet more dissonant thought. (Obviously, I think the answer to that is that you would be fine with bussing, but I'll hear you out)
Several reasons. He's inactive, he's not the kind of player I want in a LYLO situation. I want to watch you two interact a bit longer before I jump in with an opinion with him though.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Vanderzant: Where do you think the scum is? Both on X-1's wagon, or one on and one off?

Vanderzant said:
Read post #2 Then read #3. And before you jump me for it, by 'rule breaking' I meant X1's #2, where he broke the rules.
Swiss said "scum slip" because X-1 was 'admitting' to being scum. While I realize you and Swiss spoke about that rule at the beginning of Newbie 6, Swiss's vote here was just as much of a joke as X-1's statement, and that was as obvious as could be.

Besides, if you realized it was a breach of the rules at the time, you would have said something about it. Based on how and what you'd said at that point, such as focusing on what Swiss was saying as compared to X-1, I can't believe that you consciously realized it was a rules breach until after I brought it up (did anyone?). Trying to retroactively paint Swiss as voting for X-1 for rules breaking (and doing something similar to me by suggesting that I wanted to lynch X-1 as a "compromise" for his punishment) when that was clearly NOT was he was doing really doesn't sit well with me.

Of course, the easiest way to deal with this is to ask Swiss. Swiss, what was the basis of your #3 post wagon? The fact that X-1 claimed he was scum, or the fact that he broke the rules? Also, had you realized he had broken the rules at that point?

Vanderzant said:
What? I've dropped my argument with Swiss. I understand what he says he was trying to do now, because he clarified it. Are you stuck back a page or something?
You dropped it rather abruptly, and you definitely didn't seem satisfied. "**** this lol" usually doens't translate to "Oh, ok, I fully understand your position now, let's be friends". Rather, it looks like you abandoned it for the moment, but left your options open in case you wanted to return to it.

What is your opinion of Swiss's alignment? Isuyaru's? You seem dead set on finding scum on the X-1 wagon (and yet, you don't want to pursue me), but with Kupo's death (which was probably done to reduce the gap between the wagon/non-wagon numbers. That makes me think there is one on and one off), that doesn't leave many options.

Vanderzant said:
I thought that self hammering is PRETTY DARN SELF EXPLANATORY. Do I really need an explanation from you as to why you did it? Do you really think that any explanations from you would change my opinion on your action?

Then why is it so important that I pursued you on something that was perfectly clear? Sure I EXPECTED you to come and attempt to pursaude everyone here. But that DOESN'T mean I needed or wanted it.
Who self-hammered? What are you ranting about now, madman? Concerning your opinion of me, I wouldn't know, since you haven't found it worthy of your time to contribute your opinions on specific people. However, most townies think that lynching scum is a good idea. If you thought I was scum, it doesn't make sense for you to not even acknowledge it.

Vanderzant said:
Several reasons. He's inactive, he's not the kind of player I want in a LYLO situation. I want to watch you two interact a bit longer before I jump in with an opinion with him though.
First of all, Tomnosuke has only posted ONCE. It was an introductory post. On Day 2. You can also clearly tell that he's a newbie from the join date (two days ago in fact; I helped him make it); and yet, you've not mentioned him at all. Is a COMPLETELY UNKNOWN FACTOR that's been even less active than Riddle someone that you WOULD want in LYLO? If so, why? If not, why haven't you mentioned him at all and yet would be willing to lynch Riddle?

Next, if you are WILLING TO LYNCH someone, then you must have an opinion on that person. I'm done with him. He's scum. Give your opinion.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Of course, the easiest way to deal with this is to ask Swiss. Swiss, what was the basis of your #3 post wagon? The fact that X-1 claimed he was scum, or the fact that he broke the rules? Also, had you realized he had broken the rules at that point?
The former. I was unaware he had broken any rule.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Vote: Swiss

Letting Cello do all the arguing and just sitting there and posting "K Riddle wagon pl0x"

Cello I'm not going to bother reading through your horrible walls of text. Bold questions to me please. And before you pull any of the 'hes scum cuz he skims' **** I'll let you know I HEAVILY skimmed in newbie 7 v1.0

Swiss

Smash Lord
Riddle actually just admitted to skimming. This makes him useless as a townie or a scum looking for outs.

I see no case for my wagon.

Cello wagon would be understandable, I just don't want him lynched today.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Riddle: Why are you more concerned with how Town views you (i.e. not getting lynched) than scum hunting? Also, Swiss and Vanderzant had a nice little back and forth, all without little ole me. How is he letting me make all of his arguments for him? (sidenote: he voted for you long before I said anything in his favor) Also, if you only read bolded questions at you, how can you know what my opinions on other people are? What was scummy about X-1 at the time you said you were fine with lynching him? You were very adamantly against me for suggesting a lynch before everyone had weighed in in the original Newbie 7. What did Swiss do differently to not earn your ire on Day 1?

@Swiss: Skimming doesn't necessarily mean either of those things, but he IS scum in this case. RIDDLE IS SCUM GUYS. I don't know how much clearer I can make it.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'm concerned about how town views me, because i don't want to get lynched. Makes sense for any allignment. I am scumhunting though. I think Swiss is scum.

I just meant hes saying **** like 'wagon Riddle' while you are the only one actually askingquestions and things.

Bold things you want me to read.

I think claiming scum is actually more common for scum to do (ask Swiss) and that he was being useless.

I didn't expect X1 to get actually lynched so it seemed like an empty threat. Not something to get mad over.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So you don't know why he voted you? At all?
I said I see no case. I see BS reasons with no merit which he seems to think are voteable reasons.

Even if he is scum, he stirs enough up for me to get reads on other players. I'm interested in the answers, not so much his questions. Thus if I decide he's scum later, we can lynch him. I said the wagon would be understandable as quick lynches aren't cool (amusingly I quicklynched a guy on mafiascum 3 minutes ago - but he's def. scum)

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
As per Riddle's request, from now on, every post I make will be entirely in bold.

@Roxy: Keep your posts to modding. Seriously. You AREN'T playing.

Isuyaru, what are your thoughts on people? (Offnote: You never actually responded to Xiivi on your wall. You wouldn't want to be rude would you? You should respond. =P)

Riddle said:
I am scumhunting though. I think Swiss is scum.
Please, elaborate on all the scumhunting you've done.

Also, about Swiss, is it just the one thing (which he HAS explained)? What makes you so SURE he's scum?

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'm not reading bold by cello anymore. If you want me to read something post it in green please. If >1/2 of your post is in green AND your post doesn't entirely fit on my computer screen than im not reading anything.

I think posts like "K Riddle wagon please" are scummy and irrelevant. They SCREAM scum trying to push a bandwagon along while trying to emulate a good player (KevinM) to make himself seem better.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I think posts like "K Riddle wagon please" are scummy and irrelevant. They SCREAM scum trying to push a bandwagon along while trying to emulate a good player (KevinM) to make himself seem better.
I have no idea who that is, and have not read any games on SWF that I haven't been in.

Lol?

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
I don't have a lot of time to be on right now (a friend is driving to my house to pick me up as I'm typing this), so I'll just quickly throw out my thoughts on people. I'll try to reread and post more when I get back tonight (I meant to post when I got back from a concert last night as well, but I was feeling sick and just fell asleep).

Cello - some things he's said strike me as being a bit off, but I'm not too worried about it at the moment. Will know more if we lynch Riddle due to how he's pushing the lynch.

Vult - not much to go off of. Vult's suspicion against Cello seems kind of town-ish, otherwise I don't know. I dislike the whole "I was intentionally playing anti-town" thing, but I don't see it as a scum tell.

Swiss - likely town.

Riddle - willing to support this lynch. Not going to place my vote until I come back and reread though.

Vanderzant - don't have much of an opinion right now. Slightly leaning scum.

Ryunnosuke (hope that's spelled right) - no clue, waiting for him to catch up and post his thoughts.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Vanderzant: Where do you think the scum is? Both on X-1's wagon, or one on and one off?
I don't know. Either both on, or one on and one off.

Swiss said "scum slip" because X-1 was 'admitting' to being scum. While I realize you and Swiss spoke about that rule at the beginning of Newbie 6, Swiss's vote here was just as much of a joke as X-1's statement, and that was as obvious as could be.

Besides, if you realized it was a breach of the rules at the time, you would have said something about it. Based on how and what you'd said at that point, such as focusing on what Swiss was saying as compared to X-1, I can't believe that you consciously realized it was a rules breach until after I brought it up (did anyone?). Trying to retroactively paint Swiss as voting for X-1 for rules breaking (and doing something similar to me by suggesting that I wanted to lynch X-1 as a "compromise" for his punishment) when that was clearly NOT was he was doing really doesn't sit well with me.
You're right, I didn't realise it was a breach of rules, until you brought it to Town's attention. But can you (or Swiss) say with a straight face that you legitimately thought that X1 was scum based on him claiming scum?

Look, when I said rule breaking, I meant X1's #2. Swiss voted him because of his #2. I also made the assumption that Swiss was 'fine' with his lynch based on his other posts during the day.

Cello said:
You dropped it rather abruptly, and you definitely didn't seem satisfied. "**** this lol" usually doens't translate to "Oh, ok, I fully understand your position now, let's be friends". Rather, it looks like you abandoned it for the moment, but left your options open in case you wanted to return to it.
If that's how you want to interpret it, sure.

Cello said:
What is your opinion of Swiss's alignment? Isuyaru's?
Pretty neutral. I'd rather lynch you first.

Cello said:
You seem dead set on finding scum on the X-1 wagon (and yet, you don't want to pursue me)

Cello said:
Who self-hammered? What are you ranting about now, madman?
Mistake. I don't know why I said 'self' hammer.

Cello said:
Concerning your opinion of me, I wouldn't know, since you haven't found it worthy of your time to contribute your opinions on specific people. However, most townies think that lynching scum is a good idea. If you thought I was scum, it doesn't make sense for you to not even acknowledge it.
I have acknowledged that I think you could be scum. And don't start with the "haven't found it worthy of your time" ****. Why is it necessary that I give a detailed stance on everyone at this very point? If you want that, tell me why.

Cello said:
First of all, Tomnosuke has only posted ONCE. It was an introductory post. On Day 2. You can also clearly tell that he's a newbie from the join date (two days ago in fact; I helped him make it); and yet, you've not mentioned him at all.
Cool story bro.

Cello said:
Is a COMPLETELY UNKNOWN FACTOR that's been even less active than Riddle someone that you WOULD want in LYLO? If so, why? If not, why haven't you mentioned him at all and yet would be willing to lynch Riddle?
He's posted once. I have nothing to say abiut him. Let him play the game.

Cello said:
Next, if you are WILLING TO LYNCH someone, then you must have an opinion on that person. I'm done with him. He's scum. Give your opinion.
Here's my opinion. If Riddle flips Town, we lynch Cello (assuming he's still alive).

Vote: Riddle

L-1 team.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Vanderzant said:
Here's my opinion. If Riddle flips Town, we lynch Cello (assuming he's still alive).
It's odd. You've given no consideration to "if Riddle flips scum"...

Unvote Vote Vanderzant

I'm tired of being willing to accept "bussers" and getting bitten in the *** for it. Vand first; I'm surer of him now, anyway.

However, as a sign of good faith, and as proof that I'm not just saying this to evade a lynch, I'll accept the conditions of your terms with YOU as the lynch. If YOU end up town, I'll go willingly into that good night.

I'm still suspicious of Riddle.
Cool story bro.
Indeed it is. Considering "inactivity" is half of the reason you're willing to lynch Riddle.

Vanderzant said:
You're right, I didn't realise it was a breach of rules, until you brought it to Town's attention. But can you (or Swiss) say with a straight face that you legitimately thought that X1 was scum based on him claiming scum?

Look, when I said rule breaking, I meant X1's #2. Swiss voted him because of his #2. I also made the assumption that Swiss was 'fine' with his lynch based on his other posts during the day.
This was what Swiss had to say...

Swiss said:
I think we should just go ahead and lynch X1-12. He's playing like he did last game and he was scum there.
Where in there does he suggest that he wanted to lynch X-1 for breaking the rules? You had absolutely no reason to believe "breaking the rules" was why he was fine with X-1's lynch, WHEN HE EXPLICITLY STATED WHY HE WAS FINE WITH LYNCHING X-1 AND THAT WASN'T IT. You tunneled on that rather ridiculous point for...forever. I can't believe that sort of play is what you truly call "scumhunting". I call it a failed attempt to frame a townie. And you can die for it.

Also, no, I can't say I thought he was scum. I actually thought there was a very high chance he was a townie after conversing with him. But, when he refused to acknowledge my warning and change his views of me, he had to die. It's very simple; I'm more valuable than he is. The mere fact that I am alive with no real opposition is pudding proof of that; had I been lynched, people would have clamored for his blood (pushed along by you, of course), and that would be two townies lost.

Elder one, convince me I'm right by convincing me you're town. Also, what's for dinner?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Cello said:
However, as a sign of good faith, and as proof that I'm not just saying this to evade a lynch, I'll accept the conditions of your terms with YOU as the lynch. If YOU end up town, I'll go willingly into that good night.
Clarify what you mean by "I'll go willingly into that good night"

Unvote

Considering that it's you, Swiss and Isu who are fine with lynching Riddle, that would be pretty foolish imo.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Cello, if you mean lynch me (and when I flip town) that is EXACTLY what I'll say with my last posts if I'm lynched.

Also I'm over discussing the questioning I did to Swiss with you. It's not even relevant any more, and anything else I could say is just repeating myself. Your tunnelling is over lousy points, and it's hurting Town far more than its helping Town read either of us.

If everyone else thinks that I should be lynched for joking around in Twilight, or apparently "tunnelling" on Swiss. Or for showing that I have no reservations to lynching either you or Riddle. That is there call to make. Although I have obviously withdrawn my stance on Riddle.

Cello said:
Also, no, I can't say I thought he was scum. I actually thought there was a very high chance he was a townie after conversing with him. But, when he refused to acknowledge my warning and change his views of me, he had to die. It's very simple; I'm more valuable than he is. The mere fact that I am alive with no real opposition is pudding proof of that; had I been lynched, people would have clamored for his blood (pushed along by you, of course), and that would be two townies lost.
This is a terrible excuse for quick hammering. Lynching someone when you think they're town? If Cello seriously thought he was going to be lynched Day 1 (and that it would of lead to X1's lynch Day 2) he could of easily said "there's a high chance that X1 is town" and his flip could of stopped Day 2 from being X1 lynch. ToDay is proof alone that people generally never get auto-blamed for the lynch of a Townie. By Cello's logic, all of the scum should of mad tunnelled him early on. Yet he claims that because no one wanted him to be lynched that is an indication of him being Town.

Even so, from Cello's perspective there are another 7 players in the game who could potentially be scum. So why couldn't he target someone else? (who didn't have a "high chance" of being town).

Seriously, I can't be the only one who believes Cello should NOT of quick hammered when he did, and get away with it by targetting people who should of been more "opposed" to his action. It's bizarre.

Vote: Cello

/inb4omgusvote

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Vanderzant said:
Although I have obviously withdrawn my stance on Riddle.
What caused this? For that matter, you never explained to us WHY you were willing to lynch Riddle in the first place.

Ryunnosuke

Smash Rookie
Okay, here goes.

First off, let me begin by saying thanks for being patient for my reply. One of the reasons I've stayed away specifically from playing Forum Mafia is because it can be a lot to digest and remember, and sadly, I can be a horrible procrastinator and my memory isn't all that it could be. I have some experience in AIM and IRL Mafia, but that is it. Nonetheless, thanks for waiting.

2nd, I'd like to give my impressions of the players. Please take no offense.
Cello - sinks his teeth in and doesn't let go. Might bite elsewhere if tastier meat presents itself. Cello needs to mello.
Vult - lurking under the bed. Throws distracting questions to shuck off suspicion.
Riddle - OMGUS'ing, being relatively inactive.
Vand - struggling to get rid of the Cello earthworm.
Swiss - chilling on his laurels, occasionally pushing the wagon.
Isuyaru - poses the occasional point when he can be on.
and finally...
Tomnosuke - Half Tom, Half Nosuke... resistance is futile, you will be replaced. :3

Cello and Vand need to chill and take a look around; I could go more into the whole Cello v. Vand issue, but after reading the posts I wanted to point something out that our dearly departed Doctor said:

Writer Kupo said:
The way I see it (or at least first saw it when Cello pointed it out and Roxy first posted in response to it), lynching him right now is semi-justification for his rule breaking.

My other suspicion is Vult. I don't get the same feeling of "don't lynch this person" that I got last time. In fact, I'm kind of getting the complete opposite.
This was right before our good Doctor, tho we didn't know that's what he was at the time, said right before being shotgun'd in the nugget. Couple that and the fact that he hasn't asked any meaningful questions until post #100, Vult's done nothing but lurk and make snarky comments. At the very least he's coming off as a bad townie to me. But I think it's more than that, and I'm leaning very heavily towards putting my vote on Vult. However, I'm also wary of Riddle's behavior. I'm reserving my vote till after a vote count.

@Mod: Can I have a vote count plz?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
What caused this? For that matter, you never explained to us WHY you were willing to lynch Riddle in the first place.
The fact that you and Swiss are both willing to lynch him, and Isu said he would support the lynch. You 3 + Kupo and myself were the people on the X1 wagon. It doesn't take much to figure out the rest.

Refer to post #94. You keep asking me stuff and I keep repeating myself.

Top Bottom