• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Back on topic, can I suggest we run smaller newbie games in future? 7-9p?

I just think it discourages from people thinking "I don't really know what to do, I'll just do nothing and let other do it" And while yeah the ICs should push people to be active etc etc its just harder to do in 12p game

/e: It would mean newbies wouldn't have to wait as long between games too
If this is a problem with Gova/the newbies, then I have a smaller 11 man set up on back up. Even though it's a 11 players though it will also be open and it's pretty simple/standard.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
holy ****, Paper Mario.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

please don't fill soon

#HBC | Dancer

I'm looking for 2 IC's and one SE. You can SE if you want to Kantrip.

I'm kinda reluctant to let John join though just because he has a history of sketchy activity. No offense but I kinda want an IC/SE with a reliable amount of activity.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Swords get on skype I might consider IC'ing. Also depends if J would be fine with that too.

I have never done so if you guys think I still need more experience/advice just let me know.

I guess you can tell from previous games I like to give advice... Some people called me "The teacher" in school. Heh.

#HBC | Dancer

More like your third game, Vitaminc. :smirk:

1. BadWolf
2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
11. J (IC)
12. Ran (IC)
13. Kantrip (SE)

Btw Orboknown you could join as a newbie if you wanted.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Getting lynched D1 shouldn't really factor into whether his capability of being an IC. It's more if they are able to teach. ;P

ICs do get lynched because it is still a game after all haha.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Not just that, but from what I can recall, he was the main focus D1, which is not what ICs should be.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Its funny you say that because Zen, the actual IC of the game, made him the focus of D1. It was Zen's push that got Ranmaru lynched D1 soooo yeah.

Plus he wasn't an IC either/nor has he been given the chance to be an IC. I'm curious to see how it plays out for him and willing to give him a shot and co-IC with him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Holy shiz it already filled now I don't even have the opportunity >_>

It'll die out... :smirk:...
Dangit, the IC spots are already taken. :glare:
If anyone really wants to be an IC in this newbie game, I'd be alright with hopping out of this one. I just insanely love the flavour, but to be fair to others, I did IC the last one/hosting the current one and have already IC'd before so yeah.

#HBC | Dancer

No offense, but swords, you're letting Ran IC after he was a SE and got lynched D1?
As J said, that's not really a factor. I don't really care how "good" someone is at this game when it comes to picking ICs. I'm mainly looking for someone who's active, been around Dgames for awhile, is knowledgable, and is more than willing to give advice to/take questions from newbies. Ran may not be the most "knowledgeable" player, but he fills out all of the other characteristics quite nicely if I do say so myself.

If anyone really wants to be an IC in this newbie game, I'd be alright with hopping out of this one. I just insanely love the flavour, but to be fair to others, I did IC the last one/hosting the current one and have already IC'd before so yeah.
IF you do leave then you'll be missed. You're seriously my favorite example of an IC. Smart, nice, and active.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow that was really nice Swords. Thanks for that man.

I just really like newbie games and being an IC because they are just fun for me in a weird teaching way. Then again, I do love teaching.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I just insanely love the flavour.
That's the main reason I tried to in it. But with Sword seeming to have gripes with me, I'll just wait until the next Newbie game. =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords, John still is technically new and has only completed one newbie game before. I would vouch for him to be in this newbie game if you need be. His activity has gotten better lately and he does like to play.

John2k4

The End of an Era
No you keep your slot. =)
I'm fine waiting until the next one to play as SE.

Anyways there's PM64 in the main queue, so I'll have my fix of Paper Mario. :laugh:

--

Whatcha mean technically new? =P

John2k4

The End of an Era
Let's see...

Non-Hydra Games:

Majora's Mask
B&H Mafia
Newbie 15 (Betty Crocker)
Housepets
Moderator Mafia
Donkey Kong
Gigabots
Hearts Mafia

Hydras:

Utrick'd 2
Adventure Time
Pokemafia
Ryker Mafia

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I forgot you were in MM, then I remembered the turtle thing haha. And I see, those are all games I weren't in/didn't really play. xD The only ones I remember you in were Majora's and Hearts. The rest I just know you like to hydra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom