• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Wow.

If I were Kuz I wouldn't stand for that, Swords is trying to guilt trip him. Making out like he's the "innocent reasonable" party.

I say we just cancel both games and run my Poetry Mafia instead.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It depends on what Kuzi wants.

I'm just saying that if Kuzi goes before me, it would kind of be like someone who left a long line at an amusement park for an hour suddenly cut off the person who was right about to get on the ride because they were "previously" in front of them.
Nah, Kuz just got a fast pass, left the line, and came back at the designated time.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Wait, isn't Swords's game already full, and he was just waiting to run it until the current one was over?

Nah JD you get Balrog or something. :awesome:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swiss brought up a good point about me "guilt tripping" Kuzi. I apologize for that, "guilt tripping" someone in manipulative and is a sign of weakness. It's just that I was disgruntled about the prospect of my game being put on hold at the last minute.

Earlier I said that Kuzi could jump in front of me if he wants, so I should hold true to that.

I'm not going to lie though, I would still like to go first, and I ask Kuzi that he lets me.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss brought up a good point about me "guilt tripping" Kuzi. I apologize for that, "guilt tripping" someone in manipulative and is a sign of weakness. It's just that I was disgruntled about the prospect of my game being put on hold at the last minute.

Earlier I said that Kuzi could jump in front of me if he wants, so I should hold true to that.

I'm not going to lie though, I would still like to go first, and I ask Kuzi that he lets me.
It's OK, it's not your fault you're a bad person.

Just remember that tonight as you lie in bed, unable to sleep as your conscience twits and turns - that you were willing to cause strife, discontent and feud within DGames for your own selfish needs.

Like I say, no-ones down on you and judges you.

#HBC | Dancer

I don't really think it would be fair to Vinyl though to kick Vinyl out at this point. For future reference though, do you guys think that we should put a limit on how many newbies someone joins? Or should it just be up to the mod to decide?

Also I don't mind Zen.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've been suggested to keep playing newbie games until I get better.

It would be a bother to look back in the Dgames social to quote where either EE or glyph said it.
And not to mention that I was blacklisted on certain people's games.

And the other parts where people would be like, "Hm, I'll put you in consideration, but I'm actually thinking that you suck."

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
This'll be my third
And J already stated his feelings on me in regards to moving up from newbie games.
If other people share this sentiment I will gladly replace out in favour of a newer person

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Rake, Nah, this playerlist looks awesome, stick around.
@Swords, it's up to the mod who they have in their games, but I don't think there should be a limit to the number of newbies you're allowed to play, especially if you still feel you need to learn.
@Vinyl, I think you need to work on like the logic/mechanics side of your play but other than that you're not that bad. Have you thought about playing in a hydra with someone to try and pick up tips? Like, as long as you enjoy it that's the main thing, anyways.

Get Hype?!

#HBC | Dancer

Busy with schoolwork at the time being, will start the next newbie sometime later today after sleep and school.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You better haha!

I have a couple of feisty friends ready to get in on this next game already. Some are texting me to ask when it is gonna start and I have to keep telling them "idk! I'm not modding this one." xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Clover is wanting it to start as well.

Benjy seems to as well.

;P

Like this is gonna be a weird game because I know at least over half the player list IRL. xD

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
It certainly will be an interesting game. Im hoping on scum again. I loved that role. :phone:
Oh, we'd make a nice scum team (you already knew that!)
If I'm able to play this one, i'm intimidated by J, though guys.
Hipstersister better be on her game- I'm going to watch her like a hawk. I got a feeling...
Excited to possibly play with all you bros! + Hipster

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

DAYKILL: HipsterSister

this paper mario game is going to be awesome, And J's game was awesome too : )

Badwulf try not to lynch me this time by accident lol. On purpose fine *holds grudge * XD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@homeslice yeh you're right I'm just extremely nervous ^^, lol I'll stop being nervous once the game actually starts.....

Maaaaaybe xD

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

tell you what J, I'll do this

/out newbie 19 (swords game)
/in to replace for newbie 19

there homeslice join newbie 19 : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom