• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNCR

Smash Rookie
whats up everybody brand new here im a falco and young link player just sayin some words to introduce myself i do have one question to anybody that plays with link or young link how do you do that **** super jump with the boomerang y'all hit me back on that peace

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't think you can do the super jump with Y.Link.

I also think you can only do it in certain versions of Melee.

But, to do it, you throw a boomerang, jump down and grapple the ledge, and IF the boomerang comes back to you (and doesn't just go out flying into nowhere) you'll go up.

Exypnos

Smash Cadet
no wonder why I couldn't do it. I don't have the right version

Exypnos

Smash Cadet
i didnt know there was different versions of melee wtf?
yea. the first game is version 1.0, if you look at the box it is different from the others. on the bottom one has best seller instead of the words "nintendo's best in four player action" also the others have less glitches.

Zodiac

Smash Master
yea. the first game is version 1.0, if you look at the box it is different from the others. on the bottom one has best seller instead of the words "nintendo's best in four player action" also the others have less glitches.
theres 4 versions

1.3- I think theres a 1.3 but Im not sure.

OP, Where do you live, maybe you can join up with my crew and smash

Top Bottom