• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbies To Mr.Game And Watch?

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
who here has never played Game And Watch until brawl?
i never unlocked game and watch or a majority of the characters in melee
so i feel iam a G&W Newb

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Yes you are a newby to Mr.G&W since you did not use him in Melee as many others. Most people did not accept him because of his shield which freaken sucked. Some did not unlock him like you.

I played him as my main in Melee and prefer Melee so you won't get to see any Brawl vids. from me.

See ya.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Well I've Heard Compared To Melee
Game And Watch Got A Decent Buff
to where he can be considered mid-high tier
More like high-high to top tier according to most discussion.
I never played G&W till now. What was wrong with his shield? I don't remember.
Yea his shield was too small for his body because of the way he stuck his arms out, so you could easily shield stab him as if he were a very large character in Melee.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Used G&W in melee as a second to Yoshi. I used them about equally, though.
I still use him in brawl.

But apparently him and a lot of other good characters have a band wagoning. Snake's is the biggest, but this section is still seeing it too.

I actually havent seen G&W in top in the tier lists. It's usually Snake + MK, with G&W leading the top of the high.

doodmahn

Smash Journeyman
Used G&W in melee as a second to Yoshi. I used them about equally, though.
I still use him in brawl.

But apparently him and a lot of other good characters have a band wagoning. Snake's is the biggest, but this section is still seeing it too.

I actually havent seen G&W in top in the tier lists. It's usually Snake + MK, with G&W leading the top of the high.
Maybe we should devise a plan to make G&W a lower tier so we wouldn't have to deal with tier whores... ;)

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
Maybe we should devise a plan to make G&W a lower tier so we wouldn't have to deal with tier whores... ;)
so true lol
to the people above besides doodmahn, i played him in melee and i owned. :p, he had a nice nair! Mr. Game And Watch stats

Offense ----------------------
Defense--
Speed ----------
Weight-
Gimpabilty ------------

lol

Scyther3176

Smash Apprentice
I used G&W in Melee. He was decent to play with although his shield wasnt very good. The box with L-cancelling with a N-Air. I miss the parachute :( but the fish tank is still good too!
G&W is getting an influx of users these days...maybe thats a good thing ^^

Top Bottom