• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

KHJason95

Smash Cadet
NNID
KHJason20
Switch FC
SW-4391-8530-5723
I hope I get to see Noctis Lucis Caelum from FINAL FANTASY XV as one of my requests.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
So, uh, hi, I'm new here and got friends who were also in this site, and came across to this forum where i can submit some stock icons made by myself, even when most of them are mostly requests, and sorry for the inconsistent size, it wasn't until later where i found a consistence

Torterra

Chansey

Golurk
Hope you like them!

These are amazing well done

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
So, uh, hi, I'm new here and got friends who were also in this site, and came across to this forum where i can submit some stock icons made by myself, even when most of them are mostly requests, and sorry for the inconsistent size, it wasn't until later where i found a consistence

Torterra

Chansey

Golurk
Hope you like them!
Fire Scyther Fire Scyther 35x35 and 40x40 are great sizes for people to fit in their signatures. They look absolutely amazing BTW. I'd like to request Reaper (Overwatch) and see how good it looks. His eyes are hidden behind a mask, so no eye removal is needed.

Last edited:

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
I actually made Noctis as well! Its one of my first icons but I wasn't really happy with it

Also if anyone is wondering I got around to properly resize my other icons to 250x250 px

I actually really love your Noctis Icon, do you mind if I use it? Also if possible could you make a Will stock Icon from Advance Wars Days of Ruin? If not its fine and keep up the great work.

Last edited:

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman

Torterra

Chansey

Golurk
Hope you like them!
Awsome, by any chance did you make young Issac ? Ik he's been made but i'm curious to see him in this artstyle

Fire Scyther

Smash Cadet
damn i was going to make a Rottytops icon too lol, anyways made some more icons and i'm done for today lol

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm now back in action:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Anyone mind doing Super-Zero from Wipeout:The Game, Octodad from the Octodad series, and the Masked Man from WWE2k19. (I would say his real name, but spoilers!)

Fire Scyther

Smash Cadet
Some more icons for the day:

Without Cheese

With Cheese

KiBom

Smash Journeyman
Made a few characters in regards to the news today to add to my signature. Figured I'd post here.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Made a few characters in regards to the news today to add to my signature. Figured I'd post here.

Really like both, thank you for making them. I was just about to ask if someone could make a Katalina Stock Icon.

Last edited:

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman

Torterra

Chansey

Golurk
Hope you like them!
Can I get the Billy Hatcher icon as the same size as the normal size icons?

KiBom

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Lugia (Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness)
Ecco the Dolphin
Eevee
Hilda (Zelda: ALBW)
Nero (Devel May Cry 3)
Haze (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Torna: The Golden Country))
Maribelle (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Grimm (Hollow Knight)
Tom Nook (AC)
Tortimer (AC)
Morgana (Persona 5)
Donbe and Hikari (Shin Onigashima)
Violet Parr (The Incredibles)
Baby Daisy
Baby Peach
Papyrus
Wood Man
Xurkitree (Pokemon Sun & Moon)
Raidou (SMT)
You should check the OP. A lot of these characters have already had stock icons made for them.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Hey. Just finished up an icon for Sans I figured I'd drop here.

Good job thanks for putting both a big and small stock icon, btw how do you make these? Do you do it through photoshop? And due to the high possibility of Edelgard from Fire Emblem three houses making it as one of the DLC characters. Can you make a stock Icon for her?

KiBom

Smash Journeyman
Good job thanks for putting both a big and small stock icon, btw how do you make these? Do you do it through photoshop? And due to the high possibility of Edelgard from Fire Emblem three houses making it as one of the DLC characters. Can you make a stock Icon for her?
I do it through ghetto photoshop aka GIMP. I can definitely whip up an Edelgard for you.

KiBom

Smash Journeyman
Here she is!

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Lugia (Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness)
Ecco the Dolphin
Eevee
Hilda (Zelda: ALBW)
Nero (Devel May Cry 3)
Haze (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Torna: The Golden Country))
Maribelle (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Grimm (Hollow Knight)
Tom Nook (AC)
Tortimer (AC)
Morgana (Persona 5)
Donbe and Hikari (Shin Onigashima)
Violet Parr (The Incredibles)
Baby Daisy
Baby Peach
Papyrus
Wood Man
Xurkitree (Pokemon Sun & Moon)
Raidou (SMT)
Requests should only be limited to 3 characters at a time as stated on the front page, but i'm gonna post it here again :
While the artists here do sometimes take requests, we ask that you only request THREE characters at a time. Thank You!
Alot of your request have been requested or made, Ecco the Dolphin, Eevee, Hilda, Baby Daisy, Baby Peach and the ones made are Violet Parr, Tom Nook (with eyes) and Xurkitree

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Here she is!

It looks great! And you did it so fast, very impressive! Im going to add it to my signature right away.

If you don't mind could you do Will from Advance Wars Days of Ruin? And thanks again for making the Edelgard stock Icon.

KiBom

Smash Journeyman
It looks great! And you did it so fast, very impressive! Im going to add it to my signature right away.

If you don't mind could you do Will from Advance Wars Days of Ruin? And thanks again for making the Edelgard stock Icon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom