• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newest Tales of game

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Thats been out for a while, and probably wont be released in english like nearly all tales of games. Unless it got announced or something for english release.

and yeah, it does look girly haha

Nova

Banned via Warnings
In terms of English, it's extremely unlikely to ever get localised, so unless you find a translation elsewhere, are a weeabo, or actually know Japanese, the game will be pretty unenjoyable.
It uses a battle system somewhat similar (but obviously more advanced) to Tales of Destiny: DC.
And the PS3 version is vastly superior to the Wii version as it has even more extras than Tales of Vesperia did when it was ported to the Playstation 3 (again not localised).

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Tales of Graces is for the Wii.

Tales of Graces f is for the PS3, which just came out few days ago.

Its a sequel to Tales of Graces and it has extra stuff <3333 And this game is the reason why Im getting a PS3 for christmas *_*

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I remember reading some news saying the english TOG will be out in June 2010.............lol
But yeah, im pretty sure it'll be out, eventually.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
I heard devil may cry :S
if they translate ToS2 they will do this one.. wasn't Vesperia well recieved aswell.

unlike that tales of hearts ds game that will probably never make it along with srw alpha :<

MTGod

Smash Champion
Vesperia was well reviewed, not sure about well received in America considering 90% of the XBox owners there are obsessed with guns and cars.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I heard devil may cry :S
if they translate ToS2 they will do this one.
No, they won't.
ToS2 was translated because of the original Symphonia.
Nintendo also helped with translating costs with both ToS games.
It sold poor (ToS2), so Namco's usual thing is "Ok something sold poor, not because ToS2 was a really **** game (which it is), but because everyone has a brain tumour, so guess what? You all miss out now on decent games we never advertise anyway, dumb biatches, hahahahahahah!"
At least Tales wise.

Vesperia did not sell anywhere near as much as Namco wanted, either, even in Japan; until the PS3 version, which did sell very well - I wonder why. Derp.
Again, Microsoft helped with the translation and development of that game, which is why the game had such a quick English (USA anyway) release following the Japanese one.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Solely based on the appearance of the cover, that games looks ****ing gay. I can't tell which characters are supposed to be male and/or female. Rivals square enix garbage.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Tales' box cover artwork are usually like that, I guess they like the old english time theme as their artwork, for covers. Just take a look at all the other Tales of series' official box arts, its all similar.

ToI
ToH
ToV
ToS1

Epic games they all are :awesome:

MTGod

Smash Champion
According to reports, Jude is aiming to become a doctor and is studying at a medical school in a capital. He's also good at concentrating.
Sold.

Anyway, we're still waiting for Tales of Graces to be localised. There's a fan translation patch in progress, so if they haven't localised the game before that I'll be buying the *** copy and patching it.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ok
Ok
Ok
Ok
Ok

I've never been more happy to of been wrong.

Tales of Graces F now has a confirmed localisation on the PS3.
Woooooooooooot.

Stupid Wii version misses out though. :D

Top Bottom