• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN - April 2nd Results

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was alot of fun! so glad I went and I learned a few things. Good games to everyone and Mero you got so much better since the last time I played you which was ages ago. Seibrik we never got a chance to play and REDHALBERD doing work as usual. Great job to Mink! who has an improving Zero Suit, Hrnut, gdx, radix,etc. trained you well :)! I will be going to these tourney's more often...Oh man here we go :D! Good games!!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm almost done recording the 44 replays from the live stream set-up(Halberds wii). I will put all these up along with live stream logs(that were not replay saved) most likely tomorrow. Some of the live stream sets will be silent since I didn't have the piece of equipment necessary for streaming game audio(if the set had commentary I'll leave the sound on).

If anyone has any replays please send them to me as I don't like putting up matches too late after a tourney

:rosalina:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
whatever happened to them gallafest vids mink...MINK...them vids...UPLOAD THEM

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
sorry if its double post, just wanted to say THANK you to allll the people i played in friendlies and mm's, especially if it was vs my wario, i REALLY appreciate all the help i've been getting :D

congrats to all those whom deserve it, and better lucks to all those as well.

I will continue to be ****** tournies with mass friendlies, and mm's vs my wario.

I can't wait till the next tourny we're all at, i feel like im having more and more fun with this game again, so for that, thanks.

And halz, just realize what your goals are. if it's to win, you have to do the best you can do to acheive that goal. just like any goal in life. If your going to have fun than i fully support any choice you make as far as character or playstyle you wana display. the only thing that upsets me is ragequitting after one stock :(

but i guess if thats what u wana do, than thats fine to. i'm not exactly worrying about entertaining people, since my playstyle obviously doesn't exhibit that, esp in mk dittoes lol

just hope that next time we play we can get a.. more complete set :)

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
Man, wish i could have came to this... But, things had suddenly came up that i had to take care of. I'm gonna try my hardest to attend the next Tourny. I'm glad everyone had great time.

Top Bottom