• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN - April 2nd

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
dj jack getting it in,.
kyon showing why hes best peach :)
idk wut to happen mero who beat him?
still good stuff rapin mampam

I lost to uhh Redhalberd in winner semis, then after a long *** time waiting, i had to play Xaltis.

i went ics vs halberd, and vs xaltis.

Umm i hope that next time if im recovered completely, i could have another match vs them again, the later it gets, the more pain i feel. It was alright tho

Xaltis, mm me next time we play, in the morning when im complete fresh.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I lost to uhh Redhalberd in winner semis, then after a long *** time waiting, i had to play Xaltis.

i went ics vs halberd, and vs xaltis.

Umm i hope that next time if im recovered completely, i could have another match vs them again, the later it gets, the more pain i feel. It was alright tho

Xaltis, mm me next time we play, in the morning when im complete fresh.

Alrighty.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
1, Seibrik - It was nice having some matches agaisnt u in the morning, i'll look foward for another match in the future if everything ends up alright with my health

2. RedHalberd (Fresh Halzy) - Bro your mk is so sexy ;o its been so long since ive done mk dittos, now u mop the floor with my mk :( lol ggs ! ill look foward to play again with u in the morning when im still strong

3. Xaltis - Ggs in the tourney, im pretty sure i could've gotten this spot if i was fully normal like before, in the morning u lost to me in a mm vs my ics and zss, but i dont have the stamina to keep myself up for a long time, i hope after april 13th everything goes back to normal

4. Kyon -Your peach is so good meng, ima keep practicing my peach :)

5. DJ Jack - BAHHH u never money matched me lol

5. Mero (meronight) <--- its MeroKnight lol.

7. Masky - It was nice seeing you, i wonder how i'll do vs u since warios are so gay -.-

7. MVD - Good stuff, you could've placed higher im sure, but it seems this wasnt ur day :/

9. Chaz - Great games again, and once again, i dont enjoy playing u at all, ur so damn good when u start playing safe, i dont know how to approach =/ i do get nervous when i play u, u pull out some crazy stuff all the time, somehow i always end up winning, weird. ggs tho.

9. Ryder - Ggs, nice money match we had, im pretty sure if u had played me when it was late at night when im all weak, u could've beaten me, but ppl barely have chances when i still got my stamina. great marth

9. Solo - gud ****, i have no idea who u lost to lol

9. dfear - We never went double or nothing, man u make my heart beat so hard when i play u, thats not healthy for me at all :( well next time ull finally get the revenge u want :p

13. 2Djeff - i should've watched u vs snipa lol. lucarios arent that hard with ics, its gay but if u can actually fight with ics and not depend on the cg only, ull do rly good.

13. GDX - FINALLY we never played

13. Snipa

13. taigablood - Mampam =/ Why didnt you stay diddy on my mk lololoolol, i hate playing ur snake, diddys arent that hard for me, i dont know why, i just know the matchup well, ur snake is so stupid, that damn di xD, and lol at lylat, almost time u out :)

17. ipresea - gud stuff

17. Ganja - ah u didnt want to mm me =/

17. Mink - ggs bro, nice jiggs, i use jiggs also, when u sideB, remember to pull back or sometthing with a jump airdodge or something, jiggs gets punished by upsmash if u dont actually hit.

17. 2link121 - ugh i never saw u

17. Renki

17. Jazz - ggs bro

17. Legion - good stuff, u did well vs mampam

17. Radix - i should've asked u for a mm lol

25. tong - gud G&W, thanks for mm'ing with me

25. Walnut - your mk is so good wtf, how did u learn the DK mu? its so hard to kill u lol, thanks for mm'ing with me

25. Paradox

25. Fatb

25. Mlorenzo

25. d-torr - dang u last. cmon meng

DFEAR

Smash Hero
only mero/ganja understand my potential :[

only those two deserve shoutouts from me.

mero- bro, haha i apologize for making you sweat/think/making your heart race =P. man i cant wait to see you back at 100%. it was great playing you. every match i get with you i slowly understand mk and his banana game against me. ty for the matches you deserved to win this tourney sorry it didnt go as planned. i pray for your health man. good luck!

ganja- best marth. sorry chaz. do i need to say more? **** it. bro you ****ing scare me. took me like a WHOLE friggin set to adapt, that was gay :S. your mixups are on point and that UPB! ARGHHHH!
----------

i guess rest of shoutouts

mvd- i ****ing hate you. no seriously. im so angry at you. you make me do things i dont want to do :s ****kkkkkkkkk. im never gonna beat you and it ALWAYS feels like your sandbagging me in tourney :[ i might as well forfeit im no match.

mampam- ****roaches man hahaha xD. no more sandbagging. i still wanted a legit set with you. your snake cant beat me :s just go diddy fuuuuuuu

radix - THE BEST DIDDY DITTO PLAYER EVAR! ****ing loved the game on ps1, that tree part xD!

gdx- you sir surpass every single diddy in trolling. i have to like sword you or something the night was too good. get falco training. also your wario gettttttin MAD legit. just camp a WEE bit more and you got it good sir. cuz of u srsly might really REALLY consider goin to ucf now instead of fiu. gotta chill sometime outside of smash for sure

afro- teach me melee. im srs. i wanna be dk and i wanna know if its possible for me to be viable. im buying the game after this post.

xaltis- you probably make me the most mad man. play doubles like singles seriously wtf! anyway gratz on your placing and for revenging everyone including urself! love you man all homo and **** ;)

dj jack- you ****ing rock man. i need to play u more. we never play :s
----
dfear- doesnt know how to play on counterpicks ****ing idiot. prolly gonna quit this **** :\

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
teach me melee. im srs. i wanna be dk and i wanna know if its possible for me to be viable. im buying the game after this post.

This makes me really happy. I hope you pick up the game and get into it. Florida could use more DKs.

I enjoyed myself at this, even though I made some really horrible character choices. Downside of being able to play the first half of the tier list.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Shout outs!

1, Seibrik I'm glad I only lost to you and Red Halberd. Although it would've been cool to play you in grand finals.

2. RedHalberd (Fresh Halzy) You don't need to apologize after playing me. You gotta do watcha gotta do to win.

3. Xaltis*So close your eyes & make a wish
Today's the day that I am fighting you
It's my turn to be
A champion

**So shut your lies & count to three
I'll take you down & you'll be smithereens
It's my chance to be
A champion

4. Kyon Your Peach changed a bit, I saw that as you fought DJ Jack. Nice job.

5. DJ Jack Falco! You played so good this tourney. We gonna watch Hayate tonight!

5. Mero (meronight) Nice job, you were hard and scary XD Good luck on that operation.

7. Masky We never got to fight in person, next time wash your hands so you can know whats going on. XD

7. MVD REFLECTOR!!! Well atleast NOW you know how to play Snake vs Falco.

9. Chaz So many different funny memes you do with me XDDDDDD Now you need to buy a new controller.

9. Ryder Following right behind the other marth. Nice job doing work.

9. Solo Still not sure how you beat snipa, nice job tho.

9. dfear Other than the side B I did good in teams. It's hard to play when you tell me to camp with lazors then get mad when I hit you with a lazor. Also we 1 match away from money idk why your mad at how we did in teams we were about to win money. You also messed up in teams alot too, and your the biggest idiot if your gonna quit and play melee. Still love ya.

13. 2Djeff You get respect points for being on my side against my little pony.

13. GDX Diddy Kooooooong, was trying to think of a pun for this shoutout but I can't ah well XD

13. Snipa How do you lose to Warios? I don't understand. Iceclimbers are looking for you.

13. Mampam JOHNS **** **** JOHNS LOL @ the cockroach situation.

17. ipresea Didn't see you much, but keep working at it.

17. Ganja Thought you would've done better than this. Althought you lost to good people from what I know so its all good.

17. Mink PSG > MLP Proof? Xaltis 3rd. Mink 17th. XDDDDDDDD

17. 2link121 Most legit video recorder ever!!!

17. Renki I heard you messed up, its kay, I'm Falco I know how it feels.

17. Jazz Your off your game Fox! Your wii should be in top 5 for best wiis in Florida.

17. Legion Ponytail hair attack! Oh my gawwwwd Idk who you lost to in losers or winners.

17. Radix I saw you almost beat Dfear, good matches.

25. tong Sowway not sure who you were.

25. Walnut Sowway not sure who you were.

25. Paradox Sowway not sure who you were.

25. Fatb Really? I thought you did a little better than this.

25. Mlorenzo Sowway not sure who you were.

25. d-torr Don't worry about this placing man. Just keep working on it, watch your videos and learn from your mistakes.[/QUOTE]

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Good **** to everyone who came out for Melee, it was mad fun. Thanks for all the matches to everyone that played with me.

Props to 3 for being a gay *** samus and getting 5th. We didn't get our matches, but we'll play at another tourney =P

Zoro, your link is a mean piece of ****. Definitely want to play you some more though.

Glad to see that Gainesville didn't supply half the tourney.

Will upload Melee singles and doubles vids for this tourney soon. I'll put the links here and in video discussion I suppose.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Lol thanks for the heads-up Ian.

By the way do you have doubles bracket Ian? I'd like to see it so I can properly label the matches.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Melee is too fun. I'll never get tired of playing that game. Maybe I'll enter a melee tourney again someday.

Ssb64 too but nobody plays me in that.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So I placed 5th at this tournament.

Won 4 out of my 5 money matches.

I got PR points.

And I got to hang out with some fun people.

It was a good weekend, needless to say.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs!

1, Seibrik I'm glad I only lost to you and Red Halberd. Although it would've been cool to play you in grand finals.

2. RedHalberd (Fresh Halzy) You don't need to apologize after playing me. You gotta do watcha gotta do to win.

3. Xaltis*So close your eyes & make a wish
Today's the day that I am fighting you
It's my turn to be
A champion

**So shut your lies & count to three
I'll take you down & you'll be smithereens
It's my chance to be
A champion

4. Kyon Your Peach changed a bit, I saw that as you fought DJ Jack. Nice job.

5. DJ Jack Falco! You played so good this tourney. We gonna watch Hayate tonight!

5. Mero (meronight) Nice job, you were hard and scary XD Good luck on that operation.

7. Masky We never got to fight in person, next time wash your hands so you can know whats going on. XD

7. MVD REFLECTOR!!! Well atleast NOW you know how to play Snake vs Falco.

9. Chaz So many different funny memes you do with me XDDDDDD Now you need to buy a new controller.

9. Ryder Following right behind the other marth. Nice job doing work.

9. Solo Still not sure how you beat snipa, nice job tho.

9. dfear Other than the side B I did good in teams. It's hard to play when you tell me to camp with lazors then get mad when I hit you with a lazor. Also we 1 match away from money idk why your mad at how we did in teams we were about to win money. You also messed up in teams alot too, and your the biggest idiot if your gonna quit and play melee. Still love ya.

13. 2Djeff You get respect points for being on my side against my little pony.

13. GDX Diddy Kooooooong, was trying to think of a pun for this shoutout but I can't ah well XD

13. Snipa How do you lose to Warios? I don't understand. Iceclimbers are looking for you.

13. Mampam JOHNS **** **** JOHNS LOL @ the cockroach situation.

17. ipresea Didn't see you much, but keep working at it.

17. Ganja Thought you would've done better than this. Althought you lost to good people from what I know so its all good.

17. Mink PSG > MLP Proof? Xaltis 3rd. Mink 17th. XDDDDDDDD

17. 2link121 Most legit video recorder ever!!!

17. Renki I heard you messed up, its kay, I'm Falco I know how it feels.

17. Jazz Your off your game Fox! Your wii should be in top 5 for best wiis in Florida.

17. Legion Ponytail hair attack! Oh my gawwwwd Idk who you lost to in losers or winners.

17. Radix I saw you almost beat Dfear, good matches.

25. tong Sowway not sure who you were.

25. Walnut Sowway not sure who you were.

25. Paradox Sowway not sure who you were.

25. Fatb Really? I thought you did a little better than this.

25. Mlorenzo Sowway not sure who you were.

25. d-torr Don't worry about this placing man. Just keep working on it, watch your videos and learn from your mistakes.
[/QUOTE]

Hmm, that's not my best, Mampam, Dfear and all those people who played me in the morning, including you, knows my true skills.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Dfear, you really are an impressive diddy. This time you had me on a corner, I wonder how it's going to be the next time we play.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i can only get better, faster and smarter ;) be prepared

also whos gonna post that results thread?

Top Bottom