• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Hallows Eve Brawl - 10/29/11

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Not even close? Wow your even worse than I thought. lol Don't tell anyone whos good anymore. You've failed so hard.
you only get high with mk xaltis. im not going to call you bad. but your are no where near dehfs level. only person that comes close is SK92. thats it bro.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Obviously he's not at DEHF's level, DEHF is the best falco for a reason. That's like comparing a Pika to me and being like "Sorry bro, but ESAM is the best." No **** lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
you only get high with mk xaltis. im not going to call you bad. but your are no where near dehfs level. only person that comes close is SK92. thats it bro.
Um do you see my tourney results? I usually only have :falco:/:sonic: no :meatknight:

I didn't say I was on DEHF's level either if you read that post too lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea and when you do you place not as high. please read my post. their very simple to understand. @ esam no one was comparing him at all thats the problem. i love how yall jump into things without knowing whats going on.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
yea and when you do you place not as high. please read my post. their very simple to understand. @ esam no one was comparing him at all thats the problem. i love how yall jump into things without knowing whats going on.
I do place high as :falco:/:sonic:

Read my post please. They're easy to understand. = )

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
If i remember correctly I think he said he wasn't in the mood to play and just gave wins or something. Like he didn't want to advance out of pools but did so anyway.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Grr. angry lol. number one way for people to get them selfs out of getting told whats right and when they know its right. lol "Stay mad" "stay salty" all they got to say smh lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
too easy lmao. See what i did there? lmao.

Lol gdx this is me basically using codys fake rocks lmao
in real life lol
Except you failed. I stopped talking about it like I said and was talking about how your just always wrong in my other post.

Problem?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
What are you serious? lmao you make no sense lmao
your done lmao
By that did you mean I make sense but you just don't understand? Cause that's clearly whats going on. In fact I don't think you know whats going on. Someone give this guy some hot sauce.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm down ill place 20 on myself. After I download his play style. He's not winning anymore games. Especially if its best of 21. Mk or no mk. If its no mk he would get shut out. If mk is legal. It take me a like 2 games to download him in mk vs mk then ill be able to beat him with multiple characters because ill know his flaws and weak points. But yea I'm down.

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm down ill place 20 on myself. After I download his play style. He's not winning anymore games. Especially if its best of 21. Mk or no mk. If its no mk he would get shut out. If mk is legal. It take me a like 2 games to download him in mk vs mk then ill be able to beat him with multiple characters because ill know his flaws and weak points. But yea I'm down.

I like how I said I don't wanna waste time. Then you go and post a paragraph on how you THINK things would happen which I would def win lol.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Jeff's basically telling you to put up or shut up. If you would definitely win, then shut him up. If you don't want to "waste time" on this, then Jeff can talk all he wants (if he wants) because you didn't shut him up or prove him wrong.

I'm not talking for Jeff as he wouldn't want that but that's basically the gist of it.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Jeff's basically telling you to put up or shut up. If you would definitely win, then shut him up. If you don't want to "waste time" on this, then Jeff can talk all he wants (if he wants) because you didn't shut him up or prove him wrong.

I'm not talking for Jeff as he wouldn't want that but that's basically the gist of it.
Well I've beaten his ICs with my Falco in a MM and I beat him everytime I fought him in tourney. I have nothing to prove lol.

Plus he wouldn't stop if I won. He'd keep going. xD

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Your talking about the weekend I first pick up ic and you barely won?
20$ mm ic vs falco?
You dont beat me woth falco in tournament because you know a 3 stock is coming to a tournament near you. Put up or shut up. 20$ Ic vs falco. Since your barely beat me in a 3/5 mm the weekend I pick up them. O and if you say its way in ic favor. Ill do the mu backwards. For. 20$ your ic vs my falco. Put up or shut up scrubknight.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
its funny because I told him before we mm that day I just pic them up. Tell me why he dosnt wanna run it though? tell me why your free without mk though? Ill beat your mk to. I'm going to actually play a character where the mu is not 65:35 in mk favor next time.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Your talking about the weekend I first pick up ic and you barely won?
20$ mm ic vs falco?
You dont beat me woth falco in tournament because you know a 3 stock is coming to a tournament near you. Put up or shut up. 20$ Ic vs falco. Since your barely beat me in a 3/5 mm the weekend I pick up them. O and if you say its way in ic favor. Ill do the mu backwards. For. 20$ your ic vs my falco. Put up or shut up scrubknight.

Why are you getting angry? o.O

I don't play Falco against ICs cause I don't like that match up. And I didn't barley beat you. It was like 3-1 lol. And lol @ the reverse match up cause you know how to play falco and idk how to play ics XDDDD

2-DJeff

Smash Master
The set was 3-2 ****ing hate liars. Last stock Money ****ing match *****. According to your boyfriend idk how to play falco.20$ or stfu your falco is free. I out placed you with him in the last tourney and I haven't played him in tourney over a year. @dtorr I honestly don't know the mu. When I played you I played the player not the mu.
Ill think about it though.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
The MU still sucks, but that doesn't bother me.

I really don't want this hype set to go to waste. If someone gets called out they should shut that **** down.

Since that's not happening, why not just have me in there against you instead since everyone loves watching me play.

I'm down if I have the money.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
The set was 3-2 ****ing hate liars. Last stock Money ****ing match *****. According to your boyfriend idk how to play falco.20$ or stfu your falco is free. I out placed you with him in the last tourney and I haven't played him in tourney over a year. @dtorr I honestly don't know the mu. When I played you I played the player not the mu.

W/e I was playing rush down falco which is my sandbagging falco lol. I didn't mean to lie I just wasn't sure calm yourself young grassHOPPA.

I have no boyfriend so I'll ignore that I guess lol.

And you outplaced my Falco with your ICs and Falco not just your Falco. Sorry you don't beat me there lol

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
3 neutrals to strike from (BF, FD, SV) with heads/tails winner (the best random game) chooses to strike first or not

counterpicks - frigate, delfino, lylat, yoshi's, halberd, castle (along with neutrals)

you can add brinstar, pictochat, and/or ps1 if you like. don't stages don't promote fighting though that's why i didn't list them originally but if you accept that's cool

one definitive ban after first game

dave's stupid rule until we go through those stages at least once since we're playing first to 11

character lock of course

d-torr's wii since he has amazing selection of music

Top Bottom