• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: August Awesomeness

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
AYO let's hype our game for the people who already play our game.

**** expanding our horizons. Why bother trying to show off our game to other communities like how BlazBlue does when we can just showcase our game at events that only our players will go to.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol dunno about anyone else but i'm one of those that doesn't have much $ at all but i still go to every tournament possible if only for the sake of improving. I honestly don't know where i'd be atm if i hadn't jumped from character to character since i've started but i do know there's a big difference from the me from otronicon and the me now. And that definitely drives me to do better and better.

Even if i was a halzy, nick, or seibrik. And eventually i plan to be. I'll still come out as much as possible just cuz i luv the experience, ppl, and love getting better and takin names.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna go ahead and put in my two cents on this:

For the most part, HYPE is what makes tournaments. Back in February and March of last year, both of the tournaments I (along with the South Gainesville crew) hosted surpassed Florida Gaming's in terms of attendance. I even had people from OHIOs PRs show up to it! Why? Because of all the energy and effort I put into hyping it up. And anyone that was at these tournaments can verify that they were ran smoothly and were super legit and fun.

As a host as well as the community, it is your job is to promote tournaments as much as you can. Everyone you know. Make an effort to convince them to come. Its easy to show up to a tournament and instantly complain that the attendance sucked. Well, what did YOU as an individual do to prevent that?

Simply making a thread and having people say they might come isnt enough. I invited a bunch of people on facebook that CASUALLY played the game AND, I even went as far as personally calling people from each region and convincing them to bring their crew over. For a second there I honestly thought that there was going to be 80+ people at my place!

The result: an amazing tournament which even South Florida would've shown up to if the drive wasnt so long.

All you need is at least 3 or 4 crews and BOOM, you got yourself a legit tournament. + all the locals + casual players that wanna compete + all the "best kids on the block" (that basically come to get whooped as well as a nice reality check to sleep to that night) The possibilities are endless!

Orlando is in the dead center of Florida so everyone has roughly the same access to it. Take advantage of it. Put that little extra effort into reaching out to and convincing people to come out to these and guaranteed you'll see results.

Hopefully once I get unbusy, I myself will be able to come out to tourneys again cuz I dont care what anyone else says. This community is effin legit and I greatly miss it.

Please keep Melee alive! (Which I myself don't play but greatly enjoy watching :awesome:)

That being said, the moral of the story is:

"You reap what you sow." :toonlink:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i miss lionel

in honor of lionel, i've bought the same wii screen thing he had for his wii

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
lol tournies to me are really just a mad fun time playing a game i love with mad chill ppl lol and i love trying to make as many tournies as possible for the sake of improving like being able to see the me from about eh 3 months ago and the me now is an awesome thing for me seeing my placing increase all be it not very high.

its still is awesome to see that last tourney i placed here this tourney I placed better and it drives me to keep going and the community is so helpful even to a player who is not on their level yet it makes me wanna keep coming out and getting better and this community is to effing legit

Zoro

Smash Champion
I just went out to chill with my crewmates from WATO. Me, Hbox, ActionB, Hiroshi,Uuaa, Vericz and Fzero were talking about the state of the scene and what could be done to improve it.

Cheaper entrée fees would help attendance by enticing the less skilled players to enter. People don’t want to pay 30 dollars on top of food for just one local. I think 10 dollars is a reasonable fee for monthlies. I also strongly believe in adding an introductory rate for brand new players. If it is your first, second or third time entering a tournament I think 5 dollar fees would be sufficient enough to bring people in. I just don’t think 15 dollars is the right target for tournaments of this scale. I know its not as enticing for players that go for the payouts but like I said earlier the top players don’t keep these tournaments going the lower skilled ones do. I’d rather have 5 new people than one top player. I honestly don’t think that paying out to more than 3-5 places does anything. I think we should keep payouts the way they are. Veterans will come regardless so I don’t think money has a huge effect on attendance.

Tournament Orientation
We’ve agreed that NLL would be the next best place to set up camp. We are working on getting a solid 30 setups for each tournament. The double TV orientation is something I want to test out at a tournament. 3 and I have also considered running the tournaments Swiss style. I think this would allow people to play more matches while also making things interesting for the spectators. In each round players will be matched up with people at their skill level. I feel would make it more worth it for people of any skill level. Everyone should read this thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307819

I think winnar makes some great points and I think pools would take even longer to do. If we get enough setups (which is my primary goal) running a hybrid swiss tournament would be a breeze. I wouldn’t eliminate the 32 man/ 16 /8 man bracket but swiss would actually help seed it more accurately then pools would. I think we need to see it done in a real situation to know if it would change the tournaments significantly. It might take longer or less time but I think it deserves a chance. Other smash tournaments have done swiss before so I think we could try it as well. I think more chairs would be needed for the amount of tvs we are looking at. This means more equipment is needed like power strips, splitters, cubes and melee discs, so even though the tv situation is being deal with it doesn’t mean people shouldn’t bring their equipment.

EDIT: I also just remembered to include that this new system would mean seeding would probably have to start from scratch but be kept in a organized way. Also another incentive for players that know they wont win could be giving small prizes to people in each round. For example people that get to round 3 receive a better prize than people that only make it to level two the prize for them could be like a box of candy or something, it would be like a raffle in a way one person from each level would get a prize and its randomized every tournament.

Streaming and recording
I think the video that I posted earlier shows an ideal setup for a stream. Crowd reactions are pretty cool and I think cams for both players on double tv setup and a cam for the commentators would be a good addition. Not every setup would have this just the ones we decide to record or stream on. Streaming and posting high quality vids on youtube can be great publicity for the local scene.

One of the major things I think we should do is get back into CEO, I know some people have a problem with the way things were run for smash but if we make some changes and ask Jebailey to work with us maybe we can get more recognition. CEOs are becoming very well respected and I think its best to jump on now while we can. We missed a golden opportunity to blow up smash at the event. CEO would be the best kind of publicity for the game, its not EVO but it’s the next best thing in our case. Since we are the community closest to CEO its our responsibility to do what we can to make sure people are convinced that this has a lot of potential. I just think we have to beg and plead Jebailey to work with us again after we left such a bad impression on him. If we ask him to lower the door fee for smash players maybe it would work it. Smash has a smaller community it doesn’t have the same appeal as the big games so it only makes sense to make it cheaper for us. If we get CEO and take full advantage by showing up in large numbers I’m convinced things will improve in the national and local scene.

Brawl Players read this part and tell me what you think

One Huge Major Change that I think the Central Florida smash community could try is to sell melee to brawl players and brawl to melee players. I know the two communities don’t always see eye to eye and to be honest I think that is the melee sides fault. We were here first so we made the first impression. There is a reason brawlers arent being attracted to melee and I think it’s the attitude of the community, the elitism and general snobbery that comes out of having a long history behind us. I think we have to fix those broken ties and integrate the two communities. How can we do that? Make the games more accessible to both sides. I spoke to GDX about this earlier and he likes the idea.

If we have tournaments with both melee and brawl we should have incentives for people to play both games. Like most major tournaments there should be a discount for playing both games. If you enter brawl singles and brawl doubles you should be able to participate in one melee event for a lower rate like one/five/six bucks or even free if people are willing enough to let it go. I know some players already play both games like seibrik and hbox but that group is so small it shouldn’t be much a difference to allow those players to get a reduced rate. I think this would be a great way to boost the attendance for both games. I know that I’d be willing to play brawl even if I wasn’t serious about it, if the price is enticing enough. High attendance rates can convince the many players that refuse to risk traveling for small turnouts to head out to these events. Instead of looking outward let’s look at the people that have an interest in the same series as us. Just because the two games are different doesn’t mean we can’t merge the communities. There is too much a distinction between melee and brawl players. Honestly I think brawl players are more welcoming, I think we are too intimidating and inaccessible for new players.

I also thought of some minor changes that we could do. Opening up more stages for tournament play depending on the level of interest would be cool. Bring back corneria, poke floats or pokemon stadium as a neutral. If people want it then screw the current rules. On the contrary if people want to ban stages like kongo jungle 64 we could do that too. Just because everyone does thing a certain way doesn’t mean we have to. Tweaking the rules a little bit to accommodate the interest of the current active players wouldn’t be a bad idea in my opinion. Though it wouldn’t help much for things like attendance I think it deserves discussion because it opens the door for more drastic changes to be considered.

In any case one thing we really have to step up is with our advertising. Go on facebook, set up events for tournaments. Call, message your friends to show up. Think why the hell is your crew not showing up and force them to go and have a good time. POST MORE IN THE THREADS if there are three pages in a thread people will think that no one has interest in attending. I know a ton of melee players that have every intention of going but don’t like going on smashboards. Suck it up and contribute to the hype, if you want it to be successful just subscribe to tournament threads and respond to keep interest and bump it. Melee people think they are too cool to do all this jank or even talk about anything then they complain about low interest. Swallow your pride and contribute. I’m glad I got a ton of response for my recent posts but it’s still not anywhere near the activity you would expect from the current active players.

Thanks for helping out brawl community we appreciate all your suggestions and advice. You guys got your ish together.

Join the central florida melee group on facebook if you haven’t yet to keep in touch with what’s going on around the community.

I am going to talk to pam at NLL to see if we can host weeklies there. If I get permission I’ll start advertising it and hopefully we can get some consistent melee. I was thinking Mondays at 6 or 7 would work well. What day works best for y'all sides friday?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well zoro you cant use fridays

cause fridays are the brawl weeklys that ive already organized with Pam from 7pm-1am starting 9/8/11 :laugh:

Although im sure we could squeeze both smash games in there. Mine is going to be in that back console room. It could possibly spill into the very front where the couch is, but I dont think it would go anywhere near the computer area

for the sake of space you'd probably want to use a different night though

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
KDB go read the op of GDX thread. The answer is yes he plans on that if enough interest is there :laugh:

@D-torr i'm sure plenty of ppl are like that. I'm def like you. Except if it involves mk i turn into like slaughterrageguy who wants nothing more than to win, ****, and if i lose i get salty. Super salty. Other than that i'm real chill about stuff cuz i just will live and learn from losing and get better :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Being salty is not necessarily bad. It's the actions done after a loss or w/e that can be bad.

As one great person once said, "If you don't get salty, it's because you get comfortable.... at being a scrub."

Being salty means that you're mad that you lost. Good progression from that is taking that salt and using it to get better whether it be train harder, learn matchups more, and overall level your game more so that you win next time around. I don't even have to say the bad progression.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
ughh dont remind me d torr i was to salty today was getting A set in with jazz my falco vs his fox it was 1-1 he cp'd me to frigate im up whole stock sd off the right side of frigate and go onto lose lol dropped my controller :mad:

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
My 2 cents.

If we ask him to lower the door fee for smash players maybe it would work it. Smash has a smaller community it doesn’t have the same appeal as the big games so it only makes sense to make it cheaper for us. If we get CEO and take full advantage by showing up in large numbers I’m convinced things will improve in the national and local scene.
Jebailey isn't going to agree to that. I've been playing Arcana Heart 3, an even smaller community than what you guys have for melee, and we paid the same crazy high door fee as yourselves with no complaints. You'll need to take a different direction, which is pretty much what you're saying already: Have streams, get melee hyped, record tournament matches, host ranbats---you got this ****. If melee gets strong enough, Jebailey not having it at CEO would come across as absurd (especially if Georgia's Final Round has it).

On top of your great ideas, I say one more thing that's needed, if it hasn't already been mentioned, are consistent smashfests, at a specific location, every single week. Don't forget to advertise it every week, and include Brawl crowd. I know when I considered getting back into the melee awhile back, I didn't see the same level of order I'm used to when I'm playing these other fighters. For those games I can name of the top of my head who hosts each week and what day.

Good luck you guys!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Being salty is not necessarily bad. It's the actions done after a loss or w/e that can be bad.

As one great person once said, "If you don't get salty, it's because you get comfortable.... at being a scrub."

Being salty means that you're mad that you lost. Good progression from that is taking that salt and using it to get better whether it be train harder, learn matchups more, and overall level your game more so that you win next time around. I don't even have to say the bad progression.
Ya true fax right here. My salt level slowly dies down as i think about why it happened. Then i just try to make sure it doesn't happen again. Once i'm at ucf i'll get that profg training in the mk mu :)

Zoro

Smash Champion
Jebailey isn't going to agree to that. I've been playing Arcana Heart 3, an even smaller community than what you guys have for melee, and we paid the same crazy high door fee as yourselves with no complaints. You'll need to take a different direction, which is pretty much what you're saying already: Have streams, get melee hyped, record tournament matches, host ranbats---you got this ****. If melee gets strong enough, Jebailey not having it at CEO would come across as absurd (especially if Georgia's Final Round has it).
I know you are right and we should have taken advantage and paid the door fee regardless of price. The problem is most tournaments for smash don't have those fees. Even our biggest world level tourneys have like $30 door fees or less and that still seems absurd to most smashers. We aren't used to paying that kind of money and I don't think after 10 years that will change. I want melee at CEO but I don't think people will jump on without giving a special smash only badge for like 20 bucks or something. It makes sense to pay a 40 dollar badge if you want to play Marvel, SF,Arcana hearts, Blazblue, etc too.

Apex has a 30 dollar door fee and tons of people are going to it. I think most big smash tournaments have hit around 200 entrants. If we could convince those same 200 to come it would definitely be a success. Something prevented people from wanting to come last time and I think it was the door fee.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
Someone posted the link on my Facebook to this thread so I gave it a read.

I sincerely applaud your efforts but I don't feel pricing has anything to do with getting more smash Entrants at a CEO tourney, Sure a few more people will show but this isn't why it won't be at CEO next year. There's many reasons and after attending EVO this past weekend with over 6,000 people and learning/seeing what they did, CEO will be going down a similar path as EVO next year so I will be streamlining games. I'm not gonna use CEO to save and benefit an entire scene for one game anymore, Smash won't benefit the total growth on a larger scale with CEO so it's not worth me trying yet again to make it work when everyone else outside of Smash only tourneys have Failed and given up. Like someone else said, they attended CEO for a smaller game like Arcana heart so to give better prices just cause a certain game has less interest is not a very smart idea for an entire event to grow.

However everything else you wrote in your post Zoro is pretty on the money of how you can personally grow a scene for a game so your heart and mind are in the right place, so don't give up building it up with others that believe in it. This is what led to CEO's success in just a few short years because of all the hard work and dedication myself and most others believe I put in.

There's so much more I can go into about it on a serious level, but I've tried over and over and still am sticking to my guns on not including Smash at a CEO Event. Good Luck with your ideas, they're all great ones.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Shee
crushing my dreams lol

Thanks for reading and responding Jebailey, I appreciate the input. Although I think that smash could only help your tournament grow. I think that things weren't prepared well on OUR side at the last CEO. Smash does have a dedicated following for both games it isn't so small that it would not bump up your attendance by another couple hundred players. Like I said Pound, Genesis and Apex all get more than two hundred entrants each time (not including brawl). If all those people came down to CEO I don't see how that wouldn't benefit you as well. Smash doesnt need saving as small as CFL's active community is there are still tons of players in the rest of the country and world that are willing to travel. International tournaments like Genesis 2 only shows the potential that the smash community has. I think if more Central Floridians help run and market the tournament we could avoid the scenario that happened last year.

I understand you are firm with your decision to not include smash and with your past experiences I can definitely understand why you'd say that. I just think that if growth is your objective you'd do no harm to include smash in CEO. Either way thanks for your advice and for helping the smash community in the past.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Got clearance to start a new melee only series at NLL starting September 10
We will be doing several changes to the usual tournament format.

Join the CFL Melee facebook group to get further details.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/138478079554384/

I'm going to make a new thread for it soon.
Also brawlers I'm trying to get a new voucher system approved to get you guys in our events for free. Pay Singles and Doubles for NLL brawl get singles free of charge at the next NLL melee. If we could do the same for yours I'm sure it would boost brawl attendance. I'll see if it flies.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
Shee
crushing my dreams lol

Thanks for reading and responding Jebailey, I appreciate the input. Although I think that CEO could only help Smash grow.
Fixed that sentence for you.

I tried to help but the Majority of Smashers didn't want it, not gonna fail a 3rd time trying. Just received a Support email from Capcom for CEO next year, they're very interested in it. I don't see Nintendo reaching out and they hate Smash being Streamed. Like I said CEO is growing into something special, I'm only doing what's best for it and having Smash again isn't in the cards.

You guys can create your own Yearly Tourney in Florida for Smash, I even thought up a name for you.

SWUNAU- Smash With Us Not Against Us.

Linguini

Smash Master
Fixed that sentence for you.

I tried to help but the Majority of Smashers didn't want it, not gonna fail a 3rd time trying. Just received a Support email from Capcom for CEO next year, they're very interested in it. I don't see Nintendo reaching out and they hate Smash being Streamed. Like I said CEO is growing into something special, I'm only doing what's best for it and having Smash again isn't in the cards.

You guys can create your own Yearly Tourney in Florida for Smash, I even thought up a name for you.

SWUNAU- Smash With Us Not Against Us.
Alright man, we get it; enough with the blatant cynicism.

You dropped smash, gg's. This thread is meant for community improvement......you just mad salty

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
well I think its good that the melee community will have weeklies for melee and I for one love the fact that if u enter brawl singles and doubles u can get a melee event free I may not play melee but i would like to learn lol cus i love watching melee matches

although its pretty sad smash wont be included at ceo next year quite sad seeing how succesful tournaments like the genesis series and apex draw in about 200-300+ entrants but eh it is what it is :ohwell:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I could say that those 200-300 entrants that go to Genesis and Apex chose not to go to CEO. CEO had an early bird registration for 2 months, only smashers to get on that were me and radiX IIRC. Smash community also didn't sticky the thread until 4 months later, even though Jebailey did everything they asked him. Also, another tourney was set for the same weekend even though we had it first and our tourney was supposed to be a national in the same sense as Genesis and Apex.

Oh well though. No more Smash at CEO so what can we do. This situation is ironic if you ask me. Pound and CEO are different but they are also the same. Plank did everything he could to make Pound V a lasting experience for the community, in the same sense that Jebailey did at CEO. Great hotel. Great area. Great venue. Everthing. One thing separates them though. Plank didn't have the money to put up the event and had to use the payout money to do so. Jebailey did have the money and did payout. All winners were payed out and given trophies/medals. However, the community let them down by not going or by not following simple rules such as getting 4 people in a hotel room and such for CEO and Pound V respectively. Also, Plank, one who took from the community, and Jebailey, one who gave to the community but was snubbed in return, have both been villainized.

The Smash community doesn't know what they want. Someone gives them everything without the ability to, they get mad. Someone gives them everything and all they have to do is show up, they get mad. Let's stop lying to ourselves when we say we want to make our community grow and give it a big stage. That's not gonna happen if we keep ourselves enclosed.

Frames

DI
yea ceo was a national...for marvel and sf and other fighting games

you compare pound and ceo but you have to look at the specifics; pound was hosted by plank who until the recent pound v fiasco, was one of the greatest hosts in smash history, and had hosted 4 previous events that were hugely successful and were known as the east coast's premier tournament series. with a reputation like that the community was sure to back up the numbers. ceo on the other hand was hosted by jebailey, who although is extremely well known in the fighting game community, is not nearly as well known to most smashers.

ceo was a part of the road to evo tournaments, events that were meant to draw hype ultimately for the evo tournament, a tournament which does not feature smash currently and in the past has not had the best experience with smash, so associating a smash tournament with that was bound to dissuade some people. the games that drew the most numbers were of course, the games that were going to be at evo.

pound was a tournament FOR smash, and ceo was just a tournament that HAD smash

i'm not in anyway faulting jebailey or any of the ceo people for the low turnout in smash, i'm sure the venue and tournaments were all amazing. its just with the history smash community has had with other fighting games it really only works alone or if other fighting games have more of a secondary role, with smash being the main attraction. we just have to figure stuff out on our own for now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thats the problem

they're all fighting games. it SHOULDNT work like that, as smash has to be alone. theres honestly no reason why we as a community couldn't step it up and have ourselves included with the other fighting games. Youre basically stating that brawl isnt a fighting game, if you think it shouldnt be played with the other fighting games

EVO hosted both melee and brawl once. MLG had brawl and melee. Pound V had a hotel similiar if not better than CEO, with a very similar layout. We have messed up ourselves at every single possible opportunity to become legitimate and join the other fighters in their massive tourneys, be it by attendance or not being able to put up money, or whatever.

I love the smash community, but im not blinded by love. Im honest enough to recognize the faults we have, along with the good. Our faults happen to be the things that can directly negatively effect factors to lead into a huge game (low income, not as willing to travel, playing more for the little amount of money there is rather than getting good overall or building their local community, especially top players).

Of course I'll always attend tourneys and trudge on, as this place is still too much fun, and I love fighting games too much, but I dont want anyone else sitting there scratching their head as of why this is happening. We all know full well why it turned out this way.

Frames

DI
im not saying brawl isnt a fighting game i just feel like smash has burned too many bridges so to speak...every time we have something with other fighting games it just never works right

pound and genesis i use as examples that we can host big events on our own and that it almost seems like it can't really work at all because most other communities dont take smash seriously

if we can create a better impression locally and regionally then yea sure, but now i just dont think it'll work

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
IMO the best way to shut people up is to put up. What better way to knock off the impression that they have against Smashers then by bringing more entrants to the tournament than the other games.

Unfortunately, you're right about the burning bridges part. It's gonna be hard to pick it back up.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
I just dont like the fact of being looked down upon as not a true fighting game its like not being taken seriously and I do not appreciate that how other communities see us makes me a little bit salty. Seeing as how our community is laughed at when it is indeed a competetive fighter we could be big but as stated weve burned bridges that couldve lead to us being apart of thos big fighters.

but then there is the thing I really dispise people judging a whole community based on the actions of a couple of players it really angers me.

Zoro

Smash Champion
There are a lot of factors that contribute to the ostracizing of Smash by the other fighting game communities.

1. Nintendo doesnt advocate or support competitive play with their games. Huge events like MLG and EVO faced heavy resistance from Nintendo because of this.

2. Like GDX said because we haven't been around as long as traditional fighters like SF, there are going to be drastic differences between us. Most SF, Marvel players on average are older and with a steady income can travel and support national events on a larger scale. Most smash players start at a young age and also retire earlier which leaves a small group of people that have the finances to travel and attend nationals.

3. The lack of decent online play in this generation of fighters seems too backwards for most competitive video game players.

4. No game is like smash. There is nothing remotely similar to smash except terrible clones like TMNT smash up and definitely nothing with a competitive community behind it. Most traditional fighting game players don't want to acknowledge smash as being in the same category as their games.

I wonder if Nintendo is still dead set on their strategy of not supporting competitive play. With the new wiiU coming around the corner they are trying to win back the hardcore gamers. If that includes the fighting game players, It'd be ******** of them not to change their minds and support their previous Smash iterations in preparation for Smash 4, much like Capcom and Namco support their games. I'm going to write them a letter lol just because I like being overzealous.

It's going to take local communities growing in a organized effort and finding dedicated players that will see the need to massively support national scale events. I also don't think that people are doing enough at a local level to grow ties with the current popular communities. I'd like to try something along the lines of florida gaming again. I really think that was a step in the right direction for integration. Ask any business owner in any industry and they will tell you doing it alone is way more trouble than it is worth.

Goal for end of 2012: National with street fighter,marvel,blazblue, tekken 6 side tournaments. Hopefully I can connect with people that have similiar ambitions and establish partnerships.Then afterwards maybe even something at CEOs level.

I promise I don't intend to write these blocks of text they just come out after a few sentences..
Sorry I originally said Melee players but I meant all smashers in general.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
apparently alex strife has said that nintendo is coming to apex. in what capacity, I have no idea yet

If this is true, the best thing we can do for every single smasher to attend and make it so ridiculously sized they'll have to notice for the next console

Top Bottom