• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: August Awesomeness

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I got last place in singles.

That's why I'm gonna train on WiFi, son. :thecolbertreport:

True Blue

Smash Lord
I don't know what place I got... All I know is I had an epic battle with Ryder thinking it was a part of the tournament only to figure out after I won that it wasn't needed... Dang you Ryder!!! lol jk. But had fun none the less playing with everyone!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I don't know what place I got... All I know is I had an epic battle with Ryder thinking it was a part of the tournament only to figure out after I won that it wasn't needed... Dang you Ryder!!! lol jk. But had fun none the less playing with everyone!
You probably got last. Oh wait, that was the other Sonic. :troll:

You're one of "those guys" who started their match before it was called? Nice lol

Too bad I didn't get to play you though, cause one set with Awal isn't enough Sonic experience. Plus you're supposedly better and incredibly swagtastic with Sonic so it sucks I missed out on that shiz. Next time.

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
You probably got last. Oh wait, that was the other Sonic. :troll:

You're one of "those guys" who started their match before it was called? Nice lol

Too bad I didn't get to play you though, cause one set with Awal isn't enough Sonic experience. Plus you're supposedly better and incredibly swagtastic with Sonic so it sucks I missed out on that shiz. Next time.

Hey, I was being confronted and told that we had a match and that he was told that it was me. Not my fault, I was just playing lol. Though it was a definite serious match since we had the mind set of being in the tourney lol.
And yea next time we should definitely play when there is time. Or in brackets lol
As for being better idk. I can't say for myself cause then I would be bias with myself, but everyone seems to think so.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Applebees is a racist restaurant, I wanted to sit with some ppl ther too =[

inside joke dont go calling them now rofl

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Florida doesnt need a Results/Shoutouts Thread.

All the love that needs to be given is done so at mofukin Applebees :cool:
But i wanted the bracket for a few reasons =/

But what this guy speaks is the truth.

Shoutout to 2nlio for being that sleeper toonlink.

You def. need to come out more.

OH also whats the name of that on-the-go setup device you were using.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
It's called the machine that makes Toon Link's projectiles so ****ing small you can't see them.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
My ganon is legit.

Will, when can you come over? What time do you have class tomorrow? There's a shuttle from my complex to campus if you wanna come by and do some smash/testing.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
My ganon is legit.

Will, when can you come over? What time do you have class tomorrow? There's a shuttle from my complex to campus if you wanna come by and do some smash/testing.
I don't have class till 7:30. I plan on going and setting up my checking and savings account/applying to some on campus jobs tomorrow though. Sooooo if i came it'd prolly be between 12-3.

Elaborate on this shuttle.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'll definitely try to come out to tourneys more. But like I said with: School, work, and partying, it gets a tad bit difficult :c

..........buuuuuuuuuttttttt........If this queer keeps getting banned --> :metaknightbrawl: thats definitely a HUGE incentive for me to keep showing up :awesome:

Also for everyone that was wondering where my mini tv came from, heres the link. Theyre sold out at that website but at this point you can practically find it anywhere
http://www.buy.com/prod/intec-wii-7...-built-in-sensor-bar/q/loc/108/203474135.html

Top Bottom