• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Halloween Smash!- October 23

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Before you go call me out, you should know one thing.

I am THE MOST aggressive player in CFL. PERIOD. Ask anyone. It's my rise. It's also my fall.

Get it right.

Also, no one told you to pick such a dumb character that makes other players not want to approach you. It comes with the territory.

Another thing. I don't need to grab the ledge to get away from you.

Furthermore....

This. I can't stress this enough.

In my hype bringers, I always have Melee first. BRING CUBES. BRING MELEE. I would like to see good turnouts for both games.

It's not my fault that the Brawlers are the ones that actually see the hype and run with it.

Let's do this, guys.

BRING TVS

BRING CUBES + MELEE

BRING WIIS + BRAWL

BRING EVERYTHING YOU CAN

HYPE DOG HYPE

HYPE

i was just talking about stalling in genral and you said that your going to be campy against me if i go IC but we will see how aggresive u are i guess tommrow

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
MvC3 soundtrack kinda got leaked and my music NEEDS to be heard.

I don't have the best Wii for no reason.

I doubt that's gonna happen. Sorry.

Are..... You...... Kidding Me!!!!!!! A soundtrack is what is going to keep me from TvC??? Really???

It is your Wii and all I can do is ask, but MvC3 soundtrack...... Brawl kids like that?? No offense or anything, just asking.

Meh it should not be a big deal. We will see.......

ANYONE WITH TVC:UAS SAVED DATA ON THEIR WII THAT WOULD LET ME RENT IT FOR LIKE 3 HOURS DURING THIS TOURNEY GET AT ME...... I will have the Perry the Platypus shirt on. (or Mario)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Sorry......

I'd like my Wii to be used for Brawl, considering I work on and loop every single one of the songs I put on my Brawl.

Oh and I'm more of a MegaMan X kid, thank you =]

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yea im not coming to this anymore either. Everyone dropped out of the carpool last minute and well going with myself and one other person just seemed rather pointless tbh.

Top Bottom