• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl - February 25th 2012

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Just know this~

Out of all 3 of those options

No matter what Space is gonna be a tad tight.

Nll being the worst as realistically we could probably only procure that backroom.

If you need help organizing or something ask me i'll help out.

I still think your place would be fine but ik you have reservations about that for various reasons.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can probably set up a stream with the laptop . It won't be 8way run or spooky quality but you will still see it :laugh:

I'll also supply one 360 with AE/3rd strike/marvel/soul calibur 5/NFL blitz

A NFL blitz side tourney has to happen for $1. Has to be streamed too

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
I can probably set up a stream with the laptop . It won't be 8way run or spooky quality but you will still see it :laugh:

I'll also supply one 360 with AE/3rd strike/marvel/soul calibur 5/NFL blitz

A NFL blitz side tourney has to happen for $1. Has to be streamed too

:phone:
Yes, yes, no, yes, no, no, and no, respectively. :bee:

In seriousness, though, I left my cable splitters with Viper, so all of my uploads will have to be recorded at home until he returns to CFL.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Well can my setup be the main setup? I've been reinvigorated kinda in several different ways. I'm making some changes to my brawl soundtrack, making new songs and putting them and sorting some ones I've done already. I'm doing this for you guys.

HYPE!!!

Exdeath

Smash Master
Well can my setup be the main setup? I've been reinvigorated kinda in several different ways. I'm making some changes to my brawl soundtrack, making new songs and putting them and sorting some ones I've done already. I'm doing this for you guys.

HYPE!!!

You may have it, but only because I haven't been able to re-do my soundtracks yet. YOURS HAD BEST BE GOOD.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Where would you have a side tournament at such a compressed venue? Haha there's hardly enough room to get just Brawl done at a semi-timely manner.

Alsoooooo if it would help to have another setup I can bring a Wii.

Top Bottom