• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: September Savagery!

Publix

Smash Apprentice
1. Ryo (undefeated) **** Slang
2. GDX (lost to Ryo x2) Wario Friendlies were fun
3. Kyon (lost to Ed/GDX) I'll never beat that peach
4. Ed (lost to GDX/Kyon) **** Slang... Too funny! Things that you did made my laugh
5. Jeff (lost to Ryo/Kyon) *insert johns*
5. Mampam (lost to Jeff/Ed) YEAYAYAYYA! SENSEI!!!!
7. D-Torr (lost to GDX/Kyon) Yeay! We're fb friends now!
7. Jelly (lost to Ryo/Mampam Really good ****! I don't say this often, but you got alot better!
9. Chibo (lost to Kyon/Mampam) Chibo you're my best friend. and our set didn't count, we weren't supposed to play, Look below at who i lost too.
9. G.Love (lost to Mampam/Kyon) GooD ****! you're an awesome guy and you're gunna do great things!

Pools (Top 2 advanced)

Pool A

1. Ryo
2. D-Torr
3. Sensei Teams with you was too fun! and your gf was crazy hott! I'm glad neither one of you caught me looking at her attributes.
4. Pesticide

Pool B

1. GDX
2. Kyon
3. WizzyBlade????? (Marth player)
4. Anvil

Pool C (not sure who placed third in this pool)

1. Ed **** Slang!
2. Mampam
3. True Blue
4. Xin I wish i got to play you soo baddd!!!!

Pool D

1. Jelly
2. Chibo
3. ZHMT
4. 2iPro

Pool E

1. Jeff
2. G.Love
3. Lies In the set we played, i think i played better than i ever have.
4. Kuro You scared my balls off.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
1: Ryo ($147.00) -Good job getting first. Again! Repping Gainesville like no other, I love you man.
2: Gdx ($42.00) -Your Diddy Kong is absolutely amazing. I am so much happier I played MamPam instead of you. :trollface: Your DI is quite african if I must say as well.
3: Kyon ($21.00) -I'm SO glad YOU had fun playing Yu-Gi-Oh... I didn't xD Good job man, you performed amazingly today, I had so much fun playing your Peach. You're too good (:
4: ScaryLB59 -EDDDDDDDD :DDDDD Even though we never played in tourney, I had more fun than I've had in a long time. And for that I thank you. I hope to play you again.
5: MamPam -I had an absolute blast playing you, and even though I lost there was no salt to be found. Just the fact that I ALMOST clutched your D3 on Delfino was good enough to keep me happy. Much love.
5: 2-DJeff -You did so well this time, always improving, always keeping your head up. DESTROYING the only MK to rear its ugly head. And for that, /SWAG.
7: AppleJelly SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
7: Dtorr Going In! I love to hate playing you, as its always a blast, but I'm always terrified at the same time xD Watching you play makes me realize why ZSS is such a good character. Good Job.
9: VVV ChiboSempai -It was such an honor to play you in R.O.B dittos. You were my first, and I learned a few things from watching you play. Good job getting first in teams too! Hopefully you can come to more FL tourneys.
9: G.Love -Much love man, get better so next time, it's me and you in GF SON! Love.

-Extra.
Lies! -It was awesome to finally meet you and even though we never got to play I'm looking forward to our R.O.B dittos at the next tourney we go to. You're a pretty legit dude. Better luck next time.
ExDeath -:trollface: Dat Halberd. ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
maaan this guy makin me think i had to play him in bracket lol. i should have 8th place then not 9th :p

:phone:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I wanna do shoutouts when there are full results

also DewDaDash.. this guy goin hard with the MMs then doesn't even show up!
lol. I was gonna show up but I had a physics exam to study for. Just took it though and now i kind of wished i would've went because I don't think i did well regardless :urg:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Really lol? Maybe I won't have to leave by 8 next time. I got you next time.

:phone:
Definitely want to play you again lol. Don't know how to fight myself. Wasn't use to it at ALL! lol.

EDIT: KYON!!!! NEXT TIME! I WILL DUEL YOU OFFICIALLY!!!! AND WE SHALL TRADE! AND DO ALL THAT FUN YUGIMAN THINGZ!

Top Bottom