• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Smash Derpfest

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I know what that means...you won't be there til about 5 am Sunday lol

I'm feeling hella sick right now :-( running on 3 hours of sleep pretty sure I got food poisoning last night @ wendys...and I'm here for at least 2 more hours

:phone:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
... I... don't even understand.
Good **** Trump/Xaltis!
From what I've heard so far, Trump beat Halzy, and Xaltis beat ESAM. (Using MK, obviously.)
Xaltis waiting in WF for Seibrik/Trump to finish.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
4th hrnut
3rd Xaltis

Lade and Seibrik in Grand Finals

I lost momentum due to tripping on final stock I'm at high % and so is lade knocked me off the level and I lost =/

F*** tripping almost lost to shaky today due to tripping

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I had to play 2 people that know my playstyle pretty well. I lost to Gallax first round, and then SolidNeku (who I practice with all the time). It's all good though, I still had fun. I wish I could have stayed later but I had somewhere I had to be after the tourney.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tourney was kinda dumb. ESAM wasn't playing well at all. I lost to Trump in winners using Snake then beat him in losers using MK. Hrnut Im sorry you tripped so much, I watched your set vs Shaky, but it is what it is. TBH I saw a LOT of people die or get punished badly from tripping this tournament. Kinda makes me wanna have it off as well...

Gonna learn Bdacus with Falco so I can actually get kills.

MVD

Smash Master
Oh I know it was dumb lol I'm glad I chose work over it lol I did miss yall tho

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Tourney was kinda dumb. ESAM wasn't playing well at all. I lost to Trump in winners using Snake then beat him in losers using MK. Hrnut Im sorry you tripped so much, I watched your set vs Shaky, but it is what it is. TBH I saw a LOT of people die or get punished badly from tripping this tournament. Kinda makes me wanna have it off as well...

Gonna learn Bdacus with Falco so I can actually get kills.
inorite, and people were stealin doughnuts and ****

Pengie

Smash Lord
Melee was

1. Hungrybox :jiggs:
2. Esam :samus:
3. Dark Sonic :marth:
4. Apollo :peach:
5. Fearless :peach:

Doubles:

1. Hungrybox/Esam :jiggs:/:samus:
2. Pengie/Dark Sonic :fox:/:falco:/:marth: