• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Smash Tourney lolol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
only a few days away. cant waaaaaaaait

Actually havn't been to a tourney in awhile. Was a nice break but time to get back to practicing before genesis

I'll also be bringing an AE setup for 360. I can bring marvel as well if you guys want. You'll also get to preview the soon to be home of the weekly CFL gamefests

If poltergust comes i wanna team with him for genesis practice, otherwise me and gary will style on people (man i love namesearch baiting)

And bring plenty of brawl setups. They let us stay quite a while so might as well take advantage and play mad friendlies afterwards.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
"the banana is mightier than the sword" will slice and serve you

gallax

Smash Hero
Using :pikachu2: as my main with a side of :marth:/:metaknight: for them despicalbe :lucario:/:peach:/:diddy: for NLL. Florida needs a top2 pikachu still in the country to represent.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have no idea if he is actually lol

Is Polt coming so we can get genesis practice?

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hbox is hosting a melee only wato this day at his house bro. I doubt any melee will be here anymore

Also eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk......:diddy:

:phone:

Everlasting Laughter

Smash Cadet
My dad really doesn't want me to go to a house like I have in the past and tryed to say oh well it's just some guy who just said oh lets play a game(non saw) and that it's just like playing online I don't know how I can argue with this man and i've talked my way out of getting in trouble with razor blades at school something I doubt most people can do.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
play brawl go to nll. play melee. live through hell, tough decision lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Redhalberd, gallax, gdx, kyon, and d-torr. I want mad seriouslies with you at this.

:snake: vs anything.

Apex training regimen starts here! /seriousface

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Redhalberd, gallax, gdx, kyon, and d-torr. I want mad seriouslies with you at this.

:snake: vs anything.

Apex training regimen starts here! /seriousface
learning snake?

you about to get styled on for awhile bro. Florida used to be the snake state so alot of people know the matchup well. Dont get discouraged though, and also remember to come to the weekly smashfests most likely starting 9/9 at NLL for even more practice

DFEAR

Smash Hero
BUT because we know the snake matchup so much you will learn snake faster cuz of it!

also snake > pit 500x no matter wut.

also MM's get at me 10-20$

same with doubles. MM's 5-10$

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
BUT because we know the snake matchup so much you will learn snake faster cuz of it!

are you even coming to this bro?

and also if you are i'll MM you diddy/wario (i need some more practice before genesis since every good diddy is going lol even nanerz and tc1 bringing back old school)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
learning snake?

you about to get styled on for awhile bro. Florida used to be the snake state so alot of people know the matchup well. Dont get discouraged though, and also remember to come to the weekly smashfests most likely starting 9/9 at NLL for even more practice
I've been using snake since i started. I always placed better w/snake than others. Radix knows :awesome:

So ik snake.

I want to master snake!

Also, i'll try to make the nll stuff. Idk how busy i'm gonna be at ucf yet with clubs, night life, classes, work etc. If mike can do it ik i can though ;)

OverLade

Smash Hero

Dfear, MM my Snake/Falco/Wario for $10/$20?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
it is...nothing?

im doing this to get better not for the money.

since i dont trust ppl playing their best during friendlies why not pay for them to be serious with that chance of getting my money back for doing a good job.

Top Bottom