• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus TODAY!

Leh

Smash Ace
Come to nexus for:

Melee
Brawl
Pump it UP NX2
In the Groove 2
Guilty Gear XX AC
POP N MUSIC (13)
Warhammer
Me playing Bioshock and being scared
Hanging Out
PUZZLE BOBBLE
1 dollar MM's in anything.

See you there.

Leh

Smash Ace
lol nice, I wanna play your yoshi more.
YOur yoshi is amazing.
Imma call you Dr. BarAMAZINGYOSHIPLAYERban20.

Also next time we team, Yoshi + Ganon.
Team high Tier

Dr. Barban20

Smash Rookie
YOur yoshi is amazing.

Team high Tier
team for gigs? Team high tear.

tear is a pun, cuz we will make our opponents :cry:

I'm gonna enter gigs with that name.

White Out

Smash Apprentice
I got to fix some things with meh bank **** YOU WA MU AND UR FAILURE!!!!!111!!!!!! so i won't get thier to like 5ish and I can't stay past like 9 unless someone wants to give me a ride home i live on jog and gateway so it's not far away!!!!

Also Fundamentals of Engineering<Smash Boards

Leh

Smash Ace
Right next to Boynton Beach mall.

Bring Linguini we can play melee!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i wanna go. :(

just dropped off my cousins at the airport, kinda teared up. :'(

gotta get some melee in my blood to hand out murks.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Afro if you enjoy BioShock then you HAVE to play System Shock 2.

It is the best FPS ever!

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
YOur yoshi is amazing.

Team high Tier
I feel so unloved. ;_; Unless it's Melee Yoshi. I can't play that guy anymore.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I think a lot of people are now because it's one of the few 60-40 mk matchups and it's less common. lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't believe Yoshi has a 60/40 adv against MK, at least not yet.

BUT I will agree that Yoshi is one of MK's harder matchups and in fact I hate fighting Yoshi with MK, I got DK for that matchup. It's also encouraging to see that Yoshi mains are attempting to get good at the matchup vs MK. :)

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
It's melee yoshi lol, my brawl yoshi is horrible, its hard for me to go from playing melee yoshi to brawl yoshi.
It's so hard because they play so different lol. My Melee Yoshi can kinda combo but I can't recover for **** and i have terrible approaches. Antigrab egg is fun though.

I personally don't think the matchup is 60-40 due to Yoshi having a terrible angle of attakc if metaknight is smart. The Yoshi has to keep Metaknight either directly vertical or horizontal from him or else he'll lose. Yoshi at least laughs at tornado though.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Ino is one of the worst characters in the game apparently. She's really...weird. Like Yoshi in melee weird.

Leh

Smash Ace
Ino is one of the worst characters in the game apparently. She's really...weird. Like Yoshi in melee weird.
wrong wrong wrong
I-No is a very good character.
All characters in guilty gear are good. Almost all matchups are 5-5. There arent very many 6-4 and theres only one 7-3.

I-no is very good, though very hardt o learn.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
None of the characters are bad, like Matt said.
Guilty Gear is probably THE most balanced fighter out there. The worst character in the game can beat the best character in the game. This isn't a Meta Knight vs. Falcon situation.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
just curious, whats the one 7-3 matchup in guilty gear?

i guess i should look around for my copy for the wii..i havnt played it since the first day i bought it

Leh

Smash Ace
just curious, whats the one 7-3 matchup in guilty gear?

i guess i should look around for my copy for the wii..i havnt played it since the first day i bought it
Potemkin vs Eddie (in eddies favor)

If you want to learn guilty gear, next time yous ee hunter at a tourney (HunterSFL, btw that might be never since he quit brawl lol), ask him to teach you.

Frames

DI
colin you're noob testament so it's obvious you should main testament

+ since ur a noob at gg it would be like noob + mains testament = noob testament

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Someone teach me the ways!

I play robo ky and i dont think im that bad.
I just started to play, too! I really need to play someone who isn't that good so I really wish we could play some games :[

I'd love to learn how to play GG.

Dizzy ftw imo
Dizzy is extremely hard to play.

Potemkin vs Eddie (in eddies favor)

If you want to learn guilty gear, next time yous ee hunter at a tourney (HunterSFL, btw that might be never since he quit brawl lol), ask him to teach you.
This. Ryan loves teaching people how to play, especially if you're a fast learner and genuinely interested in picking up the game.

Well who you would recommend?
All of the characters are unique and interesting and have their different play styles. I had so many characters I wanted to play, and I finally just settled on Slayer :]

colin you're noob testament so it's obvious you should main testament

+ since ur a noob at gg it would be like noob + mains testament = noob testament
I lol'd. It wouldn't be that bad of an idea, maining Testament that is. I mean, everyone will hate you, but it's my understanding that he's like the easiest top tier character to play in the game :laugh:

Frames

DI
I lol'd. It wouldn't be that bad of an idea, maining Testament that is. I mean, everyone will hate you, but it's my understanding that he's like the easiest top tier character to play in the game :laugh:
lol well i main testament cause i just like him the best it's a fun game either way i just think all the people in TNT should main testament

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
baiken is so good. I been sticking with her since i first played X2

i wonder what cool stuff she can do if i were to get actually good with her. i need to find a video or something

Leh

Smash Ace
oh

That sucks. :(

I'm probably still gonna stick to her though if I ever get around to learning how to play for real... only other chars I have any real interest in trying are May and Venom
It doesnt really matter though, in the end all the characters are hard to play if you've never REALLY played the game before.

Play whoever you want they are all good.
I main FAUST!!!!!!

Top Bottom