• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Region meet?

nilla_stank

Smash Rookie
sorry if this is in the wrong section. Im in st catharines, and looking for people to play Melee or Brawl. you're welcome to come over and play, or il come to you. I havent found any threads for the niagara region, so please post here if you're interested

nilla_stank

Smash Rookie
hahaha i never expected that from this kind of site. i forgot to put inb4 **** jokes. serious answers only plz. i also have another friend interesting in playing also, who's pretty good (can wavedash, shffl etc..) so post if interested

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Niagra brawl scene is dead(i think) but raidos is cool and has smashfests in burlington i think thats nearby

:phone:

nilla_stank

Smash Rookie
yeah, its a little far. i was looking for players around niagara/st catharines/welland kind of area. The only people ive found have been at the very least an hour away

Windrose

Smash Lord
There are a few melee players in the niagra region you'll have to figure out how to contact them.

Here are some of the people i know in that region that play melee:

-linksta (+few friends)
-Bing

Ministry

Smash Ace
There is a player named Alex. Doesn't post much but hes pretty good from the last time i played him. Hes in Richmond hill or st Catherine's, Depending on what hes doing.

hotmail_nogood@hotmail.com

give him an email, im sure he will be down to play.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
nilla_stank,

Niagara is pretty much dead in terms of Melee from what I know, not too sure about Brawl, but I think Brawl is dead too. We still get together sometimes (rarely) for Melee. We were going to get together next week I think. If you want, you could PM me your contact info and I will let you know if we are going to do something.

Percon -B/M - MIA
Pyrenight - M - MIA
Xero - M - MIA
Millar - B/M - MIA
PurpleHaze - M - MIA
KC - B/M - MIA
Nikok - B/M - MIA
Pastaboy - B - MIA
Alex3 - M - MIA
Alexman - M - MIA
Wolfblade - B - MIA
Raidos - B/M - MIA (Moved to GTA)
Luke - B/M - MIA
Ministry - B/M (Moves around the world at will)
Lawlb0t - M - MIA

I think theres a few more, but I forget.

There are a few melee players in the niagra region you'll have to figure out how to contact them.

Here are some of the people i know in that region that play melee:

-linksta (+few friends)
-Bing
These are the guys from Beamsville?

Niko_K

Smash Master
I've been craving Melee or Brawl both really badly. I could host but I only have an LCD. +_+

Bing

Smash Master
Hey guys, I know no one has shown any interest in this section but im going to post it here anyways, Im thinking about hosting a smash tourney in Niagara. But before I put in my time and effort to do this, I want to figure out what kind of numbers I could get... Thanks Guys

nilla_stank

Smash Rookie
Haha sorry I forgot my password. Anyway, yeah let's set something up! I know Niko, he lives in St kitts. And I PM'd Lawlb0t.

Is anyone else interested??!

Top Bottom