• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nicaboy's super fun awesome tournament #2 redemption April 24th 2010!!!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
BAD NEWS!!!

we cant go anymore... Sorry Nicaboy...maybe next time..GL to all the others :)

- uuaa
Well, that sucks.... I have some bad news too. My mom has to cater a wedding on saturday so I don't have a ride to ZP. So can I like come to anyones house on saturday morning? My mom will drop me off before she goes to the wedding and then I could go to ZP with that person. If not then I probably won't be able to go to the tournament. Unless I go to ZP early and just wait......

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
Well, that sucks.... I have some bad news too. My mom has to cater a wedding on saturday so I don't have a ride to ZP. So can I like come to anyones house on saturday morning? My mom will drop me off before she goes to the wedding and then I could go to ZP with that person. If not then I probably won't be able to go to the tournament. Unless I go to ZP early and just wait......
go early bro. it never hurts to practice early before a tournament. im sure people will be there a bit early too. i kno i probably will cause i still have to find my teammate.

anyone down? and im looking to win doubles, so if you have the slightest doubt that you just may not win, then we probably wont be a good team ;) lol

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
go early bro. it never hurts to practice early before a tournament. im sure people will be there a bit early too. i kno i probably will cause i still have to find my teammate.

anyone down? and im looking to win doubles, so if you have the slightest doubt that you just may not win, then we probably wont be a good team ;) lol
I talked my mom into taking me.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Alright guys I hope your tourney goes well. I added the tourney listing to the Florida Thread to maybe generate some last minute attendees. Have fun tommorow. Also if possible I will publish any footage taken to the Florida Meister Youtube channel. Just have your recorder(if one comes) contact me.

Top Bottom