• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I will also come if there is a driver, i'd happily chip in for gas. Only in it for singles tho.

And lol Xaltis I've never seen anybody so passionate about a support champ before.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I will also come if there is a driver, i'd happily chip in for gas. Only in it for singles tho.

And lol Xaltis I've never seen anybody so passionate about a support champ before.
Wumbo you don't even know. Sona is my favorite person in all of League, I'm on a never ending quest to get her Silent Night skin.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I wouldn't even know how to get in touch with Ed, but we'll see.

Wumbo you don't even know. Sona is my favorite person in all of League, I'm on a never ending quest to get her Silent Night skin.
You'd be great for our 5-man team, we're a group of 4, missing a support. Just saiyan. Good luck with that quest tho

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I wouldn't even know how to get in touch with Ed, but we'll see.

You'd be great for our 5-man team, we're a group of 4, missing a support. Just saiyan. Good luck with that quest tho
PM/Add me on League Wumbo. IGN "Xaltis". Don't wanna make this into a league thread lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh god he plays too. its like everyone plays this game...

unfortunately, I've also gotten bitten by the league zombie, and I'll start playing since all my roommates play :glare:

playing miss fortune until I earn wu kong

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Wukong is my main champ yo! So good.

My pals barely let me play him tho, because he "doesn't fit in the meta" blah blah. Bull feces.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I got a madcatz TE stick, dual modded at Final Round. Again, I'm not bringing my stick because I don't want to bring it down for spring break.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well the reason it's that day is cause ESAM is here, back to back weekends don't sound like a bad idea doe

:phone:
I agree, one for Eric, another for CFL.

We just need Justin to agree to host them.

If you don't feel like hosting two Justin how about this:

Week 1: Eric hosts
Week 2: Justin hosts

:troll:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
24th? ill be in daytona for the red spark...i think. Now that im moving I have to actually save money myself since rent is higher lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Both Ryan and David are correct lol

And its a fgc tourney in daytona beach. It's also at a waterpark...random I know

2-DJeff

Smash Master
24th? ill be in daytona for the red spark...i think. Now that im moving I have to actually save money myself since rent is higher lol
also@ dtorr Friday night frauds? going down? lol

@keith my vega in sfxt is insane lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
Party time!

DTorr come to this so we can play UmvC and i can get she hulk xp but im pretty sure your theo nly person who plays she hulk.

mewtwotattoo

Smash Rookie
ok so u can count me in on this too, me and trav but im trying to get more to come ok! My search for more brawler is in effect as of now!!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll link you to the Facebook page. And yea you can get a ride of course. Your a member of salty squad too as well as vsc

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kyon/jelley if you go could we meet up somewhere and u take me there/home? I want to come to this.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Unless I end up going to the UCF orientation scheduled that day, I'll be here for smash and marvel casuals. For marvel do you guys play on ps3 or 360?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
my chances of coming for this have increased. ill be making an appearance. hopefully

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hey did you guys hear? DaFEAR might be making an appearance. :smirk:

Top Bottom