• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lol okay :)

Edit: Uhhh well its in a building Yeh xD just when you walk inside if you don't see us you're in the wrong place :D
:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
was that after i left? **** i missed P:M....

o well, it was really fun coming out and seeing everyone.

Honestly surprised i was able to pull this one out of my ***, but i feel like my wario is compeltely different since my break and it makes me feel like i may actually have potential to do well if i took it to whobo.

I duno... We'll see what happens i guess.

Good games to everyone i played. I hope the sickest combo ever gets recorded somehow, it's on justin's apprentice's wii, but if not, i hope everyone that saw it enjoyed it, and thanks planky for making it possible :D

Really really really GG's to both Riddle and MVD (mainly the 2nd set MVd) taking me to last game and i believe last hit in almost all instances. Good stuff, maybe we should actually start hosting fests and practicing if u wana take whobo seriously? i duno just an idea

i was happy to meet all the new people that came out, and i hope you guys continue playing/trying and most importantly learning. The future smash communities, including the new ones for future games, will ultimately rely on you, since as we discussed most of us old schoolers are "dying".

(i don't think i've done shoutouts in a while, so feel honored :p )

but yeah, till next time, peace!

*EDIT*

OH, how could i forget?!

Thanks to LEOTHELION, AKA Snipes, AKA APRICOT JELLY for making teams sooo fun, so fresh and so free FREE!

Wairo/lucario official best team with mk banned, tell your friends

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
1: Seibrik
2: Mvd
3: Riddle
4: Leo?
5: Dat falco player, Lad? (so sorry i can't perfectly remember ur name i hope thats it)
and after that, ????
5: 8 bit

i think it was something like that

Leo lost to riddle and mvd

mvd lost to me twice

riddle lost to me in wf and mvd in lf

8bit lost to mvd twice, and to my wario in a 5 dollar MM, HOLLA

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
15 entered singles

doubles was just a RR of 3 teams, 1st:me/leo, 2:fyre/mvd, 3: two kids i never got the names of :/, a mario and GW from wut i remember

MVD

Smash Master
Breaks tend to help ppl rid their bad habits...like a clean slate.

You should know that david ;)
I was just about to say that lol plus David ur still fighting snake and that's like amazing for you

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You're actually coming over because I'm coming back. You can't leave me alone for like 2 seconds xD

Project M at Seibrik's house saturday?

Top Bottom