• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: Pingu The Tournament

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
@ Marco/Eric

Yeah, i can get there tomorrow morning no problem. I was out for the night and couldn't respond to the messages. Since youre probably sleeping by now, ill try and arrive by 9? google maps tells me the trip will take half an hour, but idk how early you guys wanna be for the tourney (in fact I dont even know when it starts).

PLEASE CALL ME IF 9 AM IS NOT A GOOD TIME. Hopefully youll be awake by then. my cell is (41 six) 786 five eight 53

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
So, one of my friends apparently had an appointment to meet up with someone to do taxes that his parents never told him until now...

So he won't be there... sorry for last minute notice.

Reggie

Smash Cadet
The tourney starts at 11 am... Acidile and I may be 30-45 minutes late due to some commuting issues. Can someone register us for doubles?

idea

Smash Master
So, one of my friends apparently had an appointment to meet up with someone to do taxes that his parents never told him until now...

So he won't be there... sorry for last minute notice.
i guess some parents don't really think that their kids might have a social life, huh?

someone post results when you get them.

Ministry

Smash Ace
vic were going to be there near 12 due to us being ******** can u sign steve and i up for singles. I already let i.b. know to sign us up if he gets there before us

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i guess some parents don't really think that their kids might have a social life, huh?
Yeah, plus he was just coming home from school the night before, and he just found out lol

I honestly don't know if he was just trying to tell me in a nice way that he didn't want to go tho >_> I've been lacking ppl to play :(

They're all getting bored of smash </3

Also guys, good ****, shoutouts in results thread

idea

Smash Master
in a way i'm glad i didn't go, because it turned out i had a lot left to do on my essay, which is FINALLY done.

so now i feel like i can relax for a while. i've had both pokemon heartgold and plastic beach sitting around for a few days now and been unable to touch either ;_; i've already heard one song on plastic beach though...and it was goooooood.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone who came hopefully you all had fun. I guess since sauc3 has the results he will post the results thread?

Oh and thanks Leek!

sauc3

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who came hopefully you all had fun. I guess since sauc3 has the results he will post the results thread?

Oh and thanks Leek!
Oh lol, alright then.

EDIT: bracket isn't complete. who won between unknown and kk in singles, and who was in grand finals for doubles and who won there. ( I have cosmo and wanda vs salamader sexin losers finals)

idea

Smash Master
generally you're supposed to close/no longer use a tournament thread once the results thread is up. just so there's only one place you have to check, i guess.

Top Bottom