• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Nightmare Presents:

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

What: Super smash Bros. Melee
Where: 42 Ohara Pl
Brampton, ON
When: January 9th, 2010
from 11am-12am
Who:
1. Nightmare
2. Pwny
3. Sanuzi
4. I.B
5. Gizmo
6. J-bones
7. weon - X
8. Idea
9. Acidile
10. Acidile Freind 1
11. Acidile Freind 2
12. LL62
13. Kirbkaze*
14. Unknown522*
15. Raynex
16. JPOBS
17. sauc3
18. Charles
19. n0ne
20. 4Serial

*=Maybe

Guys I will be having a smashfest this saturday so you should all come out to practice and have fun. =D

SETUPS
Nightmare: 2 Tvs. 2 Cubes. 2 Melee discs.
Pwny: 1 Cube. 1 Melee disc.
J-bones and Gizmo: 1 Wii.
Idea: 1 Cube. 1 Melee disc.
Acidile: 1 Tv. 1 Cube/Wii. 1 Melee disc.
Weon -X: 1 Melee disc.
Sanuzi: 1 Tv. 1 Cube. 1 Melee disc.
LL62: 1 melee disc.

weon - X

Smash Ace
i wanna go :D

is everybody ok with me bringing a camera? id like to show people back in chile how he smash in canada

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
The Hyperbolic Time Chamber..........................................................

lol im not going but gl guys

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i'll go ahead and confirm.

i can bring a gc + melee...or maybe i should just bring the disc? sounds like you have all the setups covered anyway, unless you get more tvs somehow.

can i get any help with directions? really i just need to know what bus to take and where it goes to...google maps can do the rest.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
yeah, i'll go ahead and confirm.

i can bring a gc + melee...or maybe i should just bring the disc? sounds like you have all the setups covered anyway, unless you get more tvs somehow.

can i get any help with directions? really i just need to know what bus to take and where it goes to...google maps can do the rest.
Yeah for now i'll put you up for a whole setup unless we dont get more tvs.
Also..I honestly dont take the bus unless its to get home from school lol. I'll try to figure it out though somehow. Wait arent you getting a ride with Sanuzi? I thought you posted about that earlier.

idea

Smash Master
that would make sense.

JOSH CAN I HAVE A RIDE PLEEZE =3

(also, as eric corrected me on once, a "full setup" is a console, game disc, and tv. i will bring the first two.)

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
Yo I have to go to this man! maybe when my mom is going to work, she'll drop me off there. But Ill have to confirm it though. STILL, put me up for it

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'll bring a setup, you can confirm Charles and Bernard.

n0ne

Smash Ace
yeah Ill be there, as long as its for sure that sanuzi's picking me up, cause I dont Know remember my way around here, ill see you there unknown522

About setups... i couldve helped with one , but i left my wii back at nicaragua , all i have is my controller.. anyways it was hardmodded.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
k good **** guys. Can anyone bring recording setups and you guys wanna do crews maybe? Also if anyone wants to MM lemme know.

idea

Smash Master
aw...in that case, looking at the brampton transit website, i probably won't come. i would have to leave at like 7:30 PM. not much point.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I was on the ropes for this, but I preregistered for a brawl tourney in scarbarough way before this came around, and I don't go back on my word, sorry boys, JPOBS will still be there though, I wish we could get that team practice, but I'll be attending no waah's, get him nice n good for me k?

thxbi, love all you GTA boys, I'll see you at pound!

EDIT: if you guys dont have a capturing setup I'll lend mine to JPOBS, you'll just have to figure it out lol. Preferable get another one tho.

Top Bottom