• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Nighttime in Zelda U

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I've had the original as my Wallpaper since the reveal, but I prefer dark wallpaper so I made an alternative for personal use. I wanted to see roughly what nightfall in Zelda U might look like. The real thing will actually render it completely correct. I know it's bad and some parts don't make sense, but I wanted to share the idea.

Shady Cicada

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shady_Cicada
I love it! It helps me picture what night time will be like. This game has the chance to be really beautiful and I'm super pumped.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
That looks pretty and awesome! I think I will help expand this idea tomorrow when I can access a computer!

R0Y

Smash Master
I've had the original as my Wallpaper since the reveal, but I prefer dark wallpaper so I made an alternative for personal use. I wanted to see roughly what nightfall in Zelda U might look like. The real thing will actually render it completely correct. I know it's bad and some parts don't make sense, but I wanted to share the idea.
Oh my god!!!!

Amazing work, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I made one, but with a sunset instead of night. What do you guys think?
Zelda Wii U Sunset.png

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I wasn't too far off ;) The time was 19:00 in the gameplay demo from the Game Awards. This might be around 20:00 :p

R0Y

Smash Master
Must...explore....

I wish there were some sort of achievements on Wii U though :p. Zelda could have some great ones.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Must...explore....

I wish there were some sort of achievements on Wii U though :p. Zelda could have some great ones.
Absolutely this. I'm addicted. The more clever ones, the more challenging ones, the better. Especially for a game that truly matters.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Since were on the topic of times in Zelda U I made a sunset one as well.

Also made night time :

Top Bottom