• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Diddy

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Hey NinjaLink was up.

You gotta teach me how to **** MetaKnight. And I dont mean beat him, I mean completely destroy the average/good Metaknight players.

Also check out my thread, my friend just put up another video of my Diddy. All help is appreciated. Thanks again :)
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187669
^^Link to my thread with vids^^

Oh yea as far as commenting on your vids..................Your 2 Good. Period :laugh:

-advent-

ADHD

Smash Hero
In the pika vid, how did you land the dair from the dash attack so well, I can never get them to connect

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
link of ninjas, your diddy is scrub.

well, not really, but in any case I don't think you busted out your diddy on me. I really want to play it. Sad thing is I lose to any ****ty diddy with any sense of bananas, but i still wanna play it anyway.

TKD

Smash Lord
Hahahah, I've seen so many people trying to beat MK by playing Falco. Duhh...MK does better against MK than Falco.

And diddy kong DEFINITELY does better! I guess people hate apes. Or bananas. Or learning curves. Ohh now I get it.

ADHD

Smash Hero
It may seem easy but metaknight is hard to beat as diddy and takes alot of focus and energy IMO

I always get stressed out when I have to fight Mks they don't like to stay still

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I've added a tourney video vs a wolf who made me angry. Sadly i didn't record the match where i 3stocked his falco and the other matches. Oh well. Most likely the LAST video I'll upload until this community shows respect. Some would understand what i mean so don't comment about it.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Wow, really good match. Your Diddy is so... inspirational, so quick, and it looks like everything you do is already planned.

Your Diddy videos are btw the reason I started maining Diddy. :)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Wow, really good match. Your Diddy is so... inspirational, so quick, and it looks like everything you do is already planned.

Your Diddy videos are btw the reason I started maining Diddy. :)
thanks. glad to contribute to someone who appreciates it.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ah man, I wanna watch the wolf match, but my internet is failing hard right now =_=
I need a fresh approach to the matchup. My crew mate Rune's Wolf destroyed me pretty bad the other day : /

Thanks for the vid NL ^_^

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ah man, I wanna watch the wolf match, but my internet is failing hard right now =_=
I need a fresh approach to the matchup. My crew mate Rune's Wolf destroyed me pretty bad the other day : /

Thanks for the vid NL ^_^
no prob vyse. I knew u'd be waiting for that one lol. This wolf player made me SOOO mad so i had to get angry and ****....and reset ur modem/router sir. Should fix it lol

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
NinjaLink, not sure what the exact problem is but you know I'm a fan. You're vids Diddy vids are highly entertaining, and they're what convinced me Barrel Countering is a good idea and not just a risky chance.

If you make it to that CT tourney this weekend you can stand behind me and talk about how bad I'm meatriding. But, y'know, during that any comments or critiques would be extremely welcome.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Okay I watched the vid.

Dayyuuuuumn. That wolf had no chance to camp at all. I'm much more used to laser camping : / That wolf seemed a little more aggressive, and well, being aggressive against Diddy can be a bad thing as we all know lol.

Nicely done man.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Okay I watched the vid.

Dayyuuuuumn. That wolf had no chance to camp at all. I'm much more used to laser camping : / That wolf seemed a little more aggressive, and well, being aggressive against Diddy can be a bad thing as we all know lol.

Nicely done man.
Watch it again. Look at every time he shot the laser. Banana in the face. Have fun camping. If he were to spam lasers they'd be more barrels flying as well.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Watch it again. Look at every time he shot the laser. Banana in the face. Have fun camping. If he were to spam lasers they'd be more barrels flying as well.
Okay, I will.
And I'll keep your note about dealing with the laser in mind for next time too.

Thank ye.

Deez.

Smash Lord
I've added a tourney video vs a wolf who made me angry. Sadly i didn't record the match where i 3stocked his falco and the other matches. Oh well. Most likely the LAST video I'll upload until this community shows respect. Some would understand what i mean so don't comment about it.
Not showing respect to NL? sigh... I'm going to be frank NL, your not good anymore. your like as good as... Deez and he's pretty **** bad. so if i was you i would just take tips from Thumbs.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: JUST KIDDIN!!

trust me man you'll get your deserved respect sooner or later.:) but for now chill out and have a banana :p

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Hey Ninjalink. You're mistaken if you think the community doesn't show you respect.
You're regarded as the best Diddy by most.
Your name is known. Don't worry about it.
Oh, and amazing vids! I just HAD to comment on that first vid vs. Pikachu.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol Deez don't even joke about that. I'm sure NL is in no mood for it.

I hate Wolf, but I finally beat Chinesah's Wolf the other week in tourny. He's beaten me with Wolf like 4 times in the past tournies, but I beat him pretty badly this time. He had to go Pit and it was a lot closer. I barely won, ****ing arrows are a ***** to deal with. I keep forgetting to charge my barrels when he's about to shoot lol

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Hey Ninjalink. You're mistaken if you think the community doesn't show you respect.
You're regarded as the best Diddy by most.
Your name is known. Don't worry about it.
Oh, and amazing vids! I just HAD to comment on that first vid vs. Pikachu.
I asked not to comment about what i said but ok. Well i search for my name alot. Dont like stuff i hear. I hear im overrated and coming from people who has no 'real' authority to say so. i tried to help others like in every char thread but i get responses like 'stop being cocky. ur not good with everyone.' So screw it. I was just tryin to evolve the metagame for everyone because people truly suck at this game and THINKS they are good. So yea. Everyone can learn on there own. I gave them a chance. They lost it. GL to the community.

Just to add. Respect and Meatridin' are not the same.

Top Bottom