• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Coming On June 11th.Count Down Thread Day 00

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
One more sleep baby! WOOOOO! SMASH BROS IS TO POWERFUL TO LET THIS COMMERCIAL END! I'm totally cutting out of class early and moving to an empty computer lab to watch the Nintendo direct tomorrow. It might end up being the a case of I have the weirdest boner right now? Lol.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
What if they super troll and put Luigi in as default and Mario as hidden? And it's explained as "Mario and Sonic are late because of their platformers coming out"?
Or make it part of the adventure story mode that Mario is missing.
That would be an epic start to the story and would capture my curiosity big time.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
One more sleep baby! WOOOOO! SMASH BROS IS TO POWERFUL TO LET THIS COMMERCIAL END! I'm totally cutting out of class early and moving to an empty computer lab to watch the Nintendo direct tomorrow. It might end up being the a case of I have the weirdest boner right now? Lol.
Always appreciate a good Community reference!

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Just set my alarm clock to go off at 9:45 AM EST with a custom tone of a remix of Reggie saying "My body is ready." I'm already in the festive spirit! Can't wait for 10:00! ^_^

Also thinking of recording a genuine reaction video during the Direct for YouTube. Y'know, since we don't expect a live audience to record our fangasmic reactions? What do you all think?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So before I go to bed and prepare to ROCK MY **** OUT tomorrow I'm gonna make a last minute prediction:

If they go for a Brawl-style trailer (and start with the big four*) I expect Pikachu, Mario and Link, but for Pit to replace Kirby's trailer spot this time around.

I just think it'd make for an easy way to introduce Palutena if Pit's there at the start.

Anyway. Onward to sleep! To the hype train!

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
So before I go to bed and prepare to ROCK MY **** OUT tomorrow I'm gonna make a last minute prediction:

If they go for a Brawl-style trailer (and start with the big four*) I expect Pikachu, Mario and Link, but for Pit to replace Kirby's trailer spot this time around.

I just think it'd make for an easy way to introduce Palutena if Pit's there at the start.

Anyway. Onward to sleep! To the hype train!
I don't see Sakurai taking the quartet and switching one one of his characters for another. Even if Pit does deserve to be in the group (and he does), he won't be replacing one of the Four. That being said, Palutena is in my Top 3, so I'm eagerly awaiting tomorrow, if I can even get on the site.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just one more night. Just one more night. Just one more night. Bah I can't wait any longer!
They'll be breaking the trailer out of the vault tomorrow!

:smash:
:?:

Bajef8

Smash Ace
callin' it now, it'll be a villain type reveal, Ridley, K. Rool, Bowser Jr. will be revealed with Mewtwo as the last minute shocker newcomer. now...off to bed.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
It's 3:30 AM for ne now, I will watch the trailer at 11:00
I will try to sleep (HYPE IS KILLING ME), good night

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Palutena will likely be in the trailer

that's all I can say for sure

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Palutena will likely be in the trailer

that's all I can say for sure

I'm expecting her to appear too, she's a goddess, which means she has the ability to make many flashing lights, and we all know how us gamers love flashy lights.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
The most corrupt country ever, except most others.
I'm expecting her to appear too, she's a goddess, which means she has the ability to make many flashing lights, and we all know how us gamers love flashy lights.
Emphasis on the word "flash."

Terrible joking aside, I predict the following characters to be revealed:
K. Rool
Ridley
Mewtwo
Little Mac
Megaman

The reason being that all of them are unanimously considered shoe-ins. They would also appeal to as many people as possible and immediately get people hooked. (Even though most of us already are.)

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
I really have no interest in seeing people like Little Mac or Palutena tomorrow. Pretty gay to just show obvious characters that we all know will end up being in, but that's likely what they'll do.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Like with the other thread, I felt that this was very necessary, seeing how we have just 6 hours left.

And again, are your bodies now ready for the inevitable?

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
My body should really be sleeping instead of contemplating staying up for 6 hours to watch the stream and not be ready.

I think I'm gonna do that. See ya'll when the smoke clears and everybody can actually access the site tobe able to fangirl over the trailer's revelation together.

Volodya

Smash Apprentice
Man, I can't sleep
I'm not even overly hyped
I should've taken Benadryl
I'm not sure about cussing policy here
but just **** me
please.

Edit: ah, neato. ****.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
For the love of God, please include Mewtwo in the trailer !

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Real talk. Meowth or Clefairy better be in this or else I'm going to be pissed and hack all y'all computers.

Top Bottom