• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo's past and present...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther3176

Smash Apprentice
This is just a thought I would like to post here. I have been an avid Nintendo fan but recently I don't like where Nintendo is going. I have reverted to buying a 360 and I am glad I have. So that in mind when I say some things here.

Old Nintendo:
It's like a Pixar film, good for families and children. Very good and entertaining and it has the art and awesome elements making it good for the true film fans.

New Nintendo:
Now it's an average Disney film, good for families and children. However, for the true film fans it's absolutely bad. They only get seen because it carries the name of Disney.

Does anyone else agree with me?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Oh good grief. I'll say it before and I'll say it again. If the hardcore didn't leave Nintendo during the N64 and GC era, Nintendo probably would have never used the Wii to aimed to casual gamers. >_>

Overload

Smash Lord
I do agree. I am hoping the next console doesn't have motion controls. BUT! One slice of good news. Miyamoto said they have been working on a wii zelda title. There will be some changes to the formula. He said Twilight Princess will be the las Zelda title of its kind.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I do agree. I am hoping the next console doesn't have motion controls. BUT! One slice of good news. Miyamoto said they have been working on a wii zelda title. There will be some changes to the formula. He said Twilight Princess will be the las Zelda title of its kind.
Uhm the motion controls are selling their console by the millions, I think right now all they care about is that every senior citizen and soccer mom owns their console...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
We have quite enough Nintendo topics discussing their odd directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom