• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
AND DA VOWSA YUNIOR MOOSIX EZ NOT IN SMAOSH AITHAR

oh god I think its harder to type like that
Actually, the first track from his trailer is...it's the SMB3 Airship theme remix. It's the second track that's from Mario Galaxy 2 that's absent.

i dun care that thou joke i shall point out these minuscule details

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seriously. I want to know what happened to the piano mix of the Jogging theme from the start of the Little Mac trailer.

Where is that?
Well, that arrangement might have been produced exclusively for the trailer.

One of Brawl's trailers also had a version of the main theme that isn't in the final game. I think it's the second trailer ever. One that confirmed Fox for the first time.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Wait, I thought Neo Zero just stated that Tama also had a source that said that was the rumor going around in the industry at one point and is just now going into the public eye?
and we should seriously stop talking about it. Since it has yet to show a shred of credibility.
That is all you need.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm gonna laugh if the Inklings thing is 100% true.

Don't act like talking about it is bad.

Just go for the ride and have some fun with it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, that arrangement might have been produced exclusively for the trailer.

One of Brawl's trailers also had a version of the main theme that isn't in the final game. I think it's the second trailer ever. One that confirmed Fox for the first time.
That's true. It just seems really odd though, haha. Like, with Robin and Bowser Jr.'s trailers, at least those are just music rips, but in Mac's case, it was a full on original remix. :laugh: Even with the Brawl trailer thing, that could be excused since there were so many variations on that theme already, but the Boxing Ring could have used one more remix. :p Definitely not biased.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Neo Zero Neo Zero : One more question and I'll be done. Is the whole Inkling rumor and Shovel Knight rumor coming from the same source or connected in some fashion?
Not at all. In fact Tama doesn't even believe in Inkling. We'll see next week what happens at any rate.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That's true. It just seems really odd though, haha. Like, with Robin and Bowser Jr.'s trailers, at least those are just music rips, but in Mac's case, it was a full on original remix. :laugh: Even with the Brawl trailer thing, that could be excused since there were so many variations on that theme already, but the Boxing Ring could have used one more remix. :p Definitely not biased.
Well, actually you could technically say that said music IS in the game because you can watch the trailers on the game's video gallery itself.

Palutena also has some music that isn't in the game, all of it taken directly from Kid Icarus: Uprising.

D

Deleted member

Worse than unused trailer music is just unused music
Like, listen to this

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
New figma.

I am buying this. With money.

I am an adult.
Oh, it's Link from Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Nice.

I'd actually like to have some figma figures. There are some characters I'd like to have.

There's Pit, Dark Pit, Lucina, Link, Samus... And some anime characters too, such as the main characters of Attack on Titan.

And I'll be off for the night. See ya!

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So we talking about unused music tracks in games.

The best is right here.

All without using any of the 32X's sound chips. This was full blown Genesis at its glory.

But the game is still ass

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It just makes me sad because this could have been on Death Peak and it would have been way better than the generic theme it uses
I actually can see why they didn't use it for Death's Peak. That's the area that marks where Lavos launched his apocalyptic destruction on the world, as well as the place where his spawns make their home before they go into space to launch similar attacks on other worlds. Such a desolate place wouldn't have worked with the tone the track sets, even if it's a great track in and of itself.

Having said all of that, at least they got the chance to use it later, even if it was just for one of the sidequests in the DS port.

thanks guys
yeah, thats me. sup
Actually showing up. That's more than most "leakers" (I don't mean this in a rude tone I promise) can say. So I applaud that.

Any particular reason you are poking the beehive that is the K rool thread? and how full are your inboxes? :p

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i definitely don't not know
I'm not trying to sound rude, but you do realize this doesn't help you at all if you are trying to say you have info. When you phrase it like that, most people are going to assume your a troll, hell it seems even rogerbase may agree.

Again not trying to be mean, but wanted to point this out.

Zef

Smash Ace
not very, full, i had a conversation with the admins, yeah. i'm gonna keep it down low, obviously. this stuff is just fun to me, always has been. leaks are great to talk about, keeps ****posting to a minimum. i've been an avid k. rool supporter for a while, i lurk those threads, so it seems like a good time to post

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I figured this Zef guy out.

He's keeping the secret that Ridley will be revealed next.

It's too hype worthy for our little innocent selves.

What a hero!

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
not very, full, i had a conversation with the admins, yeah. i'm gonna keep it down low, obviously. this stuff is just fun to me, always has been. leaks are great to talk about, keeps ****posting to a minimum. i've been an avid k. rool supporter for a while, i lurk those threads, so it seems like a good time to post
So... where did you get the information from?
EDIT: I'm confused. Is this guy legitimate or not?
EDIT2: Nevermind. I don't have commonsense today. But still, is Stealth in on this whole "leak" as well?

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Unused music huh?

I honestly liked this music over Alice Maestra to be honest.

What a hero!
You joke about this but i'm seeing people legitimately thinking it might be Ridley. I don't know why other than the "big deal" thing but it's quite amusing seeing a character so certainly down and out once again get back up like the unkillable beast he really is.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You joke about this but i'm seeing people legitimately thinking it might be Ridley. I don't know why other than the "big deal" thing but it's quite amusing seeing a character so certainly down and out once again get back up like the unkillable beast he really is.
If it was Ridley, it would break Smashboards for a couple of days. No joke.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

What a hero!
I'm sorry swamp but now that you know, there can be only one thing to keep this secret:

Is the leak about Inkling or have people just been assuming that?
Assumptions. The hints given almost certainly point to them but it could be someone else like maybe Dixie.
If it was Ridley, it would break Smashboards for a couple of days. No joke.
It would break me let alone smashboards. I would feel bad for the mods though. That would be a really sucky month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom