• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wear one of those gas masks that Plague doctors used filled with perfume.

The miasma of the unwashed masses will make you sick

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
One great big post and then off I vanish for a bit.

Is that something you should be saying out loud?
For Mipha?

From mountaintops.

LET ME HAVE THIS!

IT MAKES SENSE WITH THE TIME TRAVEL PLOT TOO!
Meh.

Still a half-rhyme.

Any weapon inheritance costs the same, 20k feathers isn't that big of an investment tbh
I mean, yeah, but I wouldn't call it expensive.
I don't know what world you're living in but I'm gonna dis-a-****ing-gree.

I know I've been using my feathers on Dragon Snax merges, but every 20k feathers has always been a struggle and a hard-won milestone, and unless you just have them lying around by the hundreds of thousands that'll be the case. There's just not reliable sources of feathers in this game outside of fits and spurts.

Friends? Good luck. Sending home units? Takes over a hundred to get one 5*. Tempest Trials/Grand Conquest? Fits and spurts.

The only truly reliable way right now is farming GHBs, a recent development. And there's limitations on that too - what units you have on hand and built to solo maps (I know Like is The People's Farmer and all but you still gotta prep him), what units you have available to hero merit up (remember, it's a finite resource, expansive or not, and you'll exhaust four of your wellsprings for it on one 5*), and how much astoundingly mind-numbing time you're willing to invest.

It's a long, steady grind to get 20k feathers and it should never be treated as a light investment.

Nope.
That's why I have animal videos.
Preach.

Just realized that I lied about never seeing Ruto with glass.

Glasses.
computer_furret_by_keijimatsu-d3g118d.png

Oh. Oh my.

I am suddenly immensely conflicted, in the best worst way.

I mean, is there even a point to watching bad unpopular anime?
Youtube peanut gallery videos.

Gotta make that ad money and smash that like and subscribe button somehow.
We just got a screenshot tease for Death Stranding.

Yeah.
This looks like one of those hobbyist landscapes someone makes in their basement out of copious amounts of foam, fake moss, and paint.

Which is still pretty nice for a render, but sends my brain into uncanney valley territory.

I'm bringing Soap on a Rope to the next event! In shape of a giant 4
Heh.

Should go hunt down this too:

Tell em it was the last four people you money matched.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ever had this happen to you? I was looking for something. I knew exactly where it was but no matter what I did I could not find it.

I walked out of the room and walked back, and it was right there. The place I knew it was and the place I looked. Right friggin' there.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't know what world you're living in but I'm gonna dis-a-****ing-gree.

I know I've been using my feathers on Dragon Snax merges, but every 20k feathers has always been a struggle and a hard-won milestone, and unless you just have them lying around by the hundreds of thousands that'll be the case. There's just not reliable sources of feathers in this game outside of fits and spurts.

Friends? Good luck. Sending home units? Takes over a hundred to get one 5*. Tempest Trials/Grand Conquest? Fits and spurts.

The only truly reliable way right now is farming GHBs, a recent development. And there's limitations on that too - what units you have on hand and built to solo maps (I know Like is The People's Farmer and all but you still gotta prep him), what units you have available to hero merit up (remember, it's a finite resource, expansive or not, and you'll exhaust four of your wellsprings for it on one 5*), and how much astoundingly mind-numbing time you're willing to invest.

It's a long, steady grind to get 20k feathers and it should never be treated as a light investment.
I don't know. I've been finding getting Feathers quite easy. Besides doing GHBs, I've also been doing the Chain Challenge Maps for easy Hero Merit. And doing the Chapter 1/2 Normal Map with Auto-Battle is decently easy. Renewal really helps with keeping your Heroes up for the maps, alongside Noontime and Sol. And I can't begin to tell how many Laslows, Chroms and Ravens I've gotten.

But that being said, I feel like Feathers have been dropping like candy lately. Like, last month, I was able to 5* 4 Heroes and already this month, I 5-starred another 4 Heroes. Between Tempest Trials, the Arena, Tap Battles, the Blessing Maps, and ESPECIALLY Grand Conquest, and that's not even including the Hero Merit Feathers, I've been getting Feathers a whole lot and been getting to 20,000 Feathers very quickly.

Chrono.

Man, the manga version of the Tournament of Power is so lame. I know the concept wouldn't translate as well from anime to manga but each chapter is just boring with like nothing happening and a bunch of eliminations with no fanfare.

This time 18 is out. No send off or anything major, she's just out like a jobber. Piccolo got eliminated in an even worse way than the anime and by the same character even.

Ribrianne is also out really early and her character is completely different. In this one she just talks about beauty rather than love, and is openly thirsting for Krillin of all people. She and her cronies get eliminated by Gamisaras, who also eliminated 18 before. Before that happened though 18 had gotten the upper hand on Ribbriane, but Ribbriane felt so offended that someone so "ugly" could marry someone "beautiful" like Krillin as well as best her in combat, that she felt the need to jump off the stage herself.

After all that happens, Gamisaras gets eliminated by Piccolo, who gets eliminated by Damon, who gets eliminated by 17 and that's the end of the chapter.

No other universes have been eliminated yet.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't know. I've been finding getting Feathers quite easy. Besides doing GHBs, I've also been doing the Chain Challenge Maps for easy Hero Merit. And doing the Chapter 1/2 Normal Map with Auto-Battle is decently easy. Renewal really helps with keeping your Heroes up for the maps, alongside Noontime and Sol. And I can't begin to tell how many Laslows, Chroms and Ravens I've gotten.

But that being said, I feel like Feathers have been dropping like candy lately. Like, last month, I was able to 5* 4 Heroes and already this month, I 5-starred another 4 Heroes. Between Tempest Trials, the Arena, Tap Battles, the Blessing Maps, and ESPECIALLY Grand Conquest, and that's not even including the Hero Merit Feathers, I've been getting Feathers a whole lot and been getting to 20,000 Feathers very quickly.
Mine have always felt scarce.

Maybe I need to 5* up some different feeder materials.

Bling out the crew with Aethers.

Get some Chrom ****ing rims on dragon squad.

D

Deleted member

I have been stressed lately and no body seems to care....
You guys do not care neither does my family care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I have been stressed lately and no body seems to care....
You guys do not care neither does my family care.
I've had that similar feeling for at least a while now in terms of stress, and I understand it. However, you shouldn't go as far to say that, Shiny: we actually do care about you. We just want you to understand and learn from what we've been trying to tell you.

Why would your family not care? Have you told them that you've been feeling stressed?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Playstation CEO just said the PS4 is entering the final phase of it's life cycle.

It's time, guys.

upload_2018-5-22_2-2-59.jpeg

upload_2018-5-22_2-4-50.jpeg

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I felt like you guys grew a dislike towards me when I got mad at.. "world's greatest user" Mythra.
Also it is not just Mythra. A lot of other factors causes my stress.
I will try, but it is difficult.

Eh... Not really.
Shiny, I honestly believe it's best for you to move on from that, especially since Mythra doesn't actually dislike you at all.

Then go talk with them about your stress: I think they could help you out significantly if you just say what specifically is stressing you.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, I honestly believe it's best for you to move on from that, especially since Mythra doesn't actually dislike you at all.
I find it difficult too.
Look, do not reply, but something about him.... just annoys me. I do not want to ignore him, as that will not help at all.
Edit: Do not reply to this part. I do not want to cause another attack.
Then go talk with them about your stress: I think they could help you out significantly if you just say what specifically is stressing you.
Mmm... I think they will not help that much. It is something though.
Playstation CEO just said the PS4 is entering the final phase of it's life cycle.

It's time, guys.

View attachment 145479
View attachment 145481
Rip Xbox fans.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I find it difficult too.
Look, do not reply, but something about him.... just annoys me. I do not want to ignore him, as that will not help at all.

Mmm... I think they will not help that much. It is something though.
You know... I think being open about it and getting it out is going to be the best way for me to help you here, Shiny. If you want to PM me about this, then go ahead.

They're your family: they are supposed to help you learn and grow, Shiny! That's why I'm telling you that you should go to them and tell them about what's stressing you.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Rip Xbox fans.
If The bottom version happens
Rip Nintendo Switch fans....
Wait a minute....

And here's Octoling girl losing poses

The gatling and dualie post are the ones where Octoling doesn't just feel on to her knees...
And gatling one is my fav.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
D

Deleted member

It doesn't seem that old.

Moreover, call me petty but...

I kinda don't want PS5 to be another huge success.

PS4 Era Sony started to get kinda ****ty.
It did. I think success is not the main reason they are acting this way, I think they just need to cool off their money begging.

Chrono.

If you mean by getting arrogant they were past that point by late PS2/early PS3.

599 US dollars is a meme for a reason.
Wait.... Sony is copying Nintendo.
I am not surprised. Sony loves to copy Nintendo's homework.
It's not real.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I can actually see them stopping PS4 production soon in Japan at the end of this year...
I mean just look how PS4 is selling in Japan compare to Switch....

I think PS5 doesn't really need to be a failure, but I do think even though releasing a PlayStation Switch will get many people accusing them copying Nintendo, I do think Nintendo Switch needs to have a straight competitor soon in order to stay good.

D

Deleted member

Once again, I am mad and stressed.....
This attitude is not good. It is really difficult to change it.
Good night.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So I saw this one /VP/

People rating how much they actually like Gen 1 Pokemon.

There isn't much Gen 1 Pokemon I don't like. Though there is a lot I'm indifferent about.

Favorite502.jpg

Although I changed up the colors because I like having more options.

Edit: Changed some up. Some pokemon went up in rank, some went down.

Kinda went a little overboard with cyan, lol

Last edited:

Chrono.

The infamous Chinese leaker says the Kanto/150 only thing is fake lol.

The ride never ends.

EDIT: Also, one of the big animators involved with the Pokemon anime tweeted that the layout for the next series is starting.

For comparison's sake, when XYZ was ending, they posted the exact same thing in May of that year. The SM anime started months later to coincide with the release of the 3DS games.

So this could be big.

On the other hand, Pokemon XY and XYZ were treated as different series in Japan. So this could also be more Alola.

EDIT 2:
On the Chinese leaker thing.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The infamous Chinese leaker says the Kanto/150 only thing is fake lol.

The ride never ends.

EDIT: Also, one of the big animators involved with the Pokemon anime tweeted that the layout for the next series is starting.

For comparison's sake, when XYZ was ending, they posted the exact same thing in May of that year. The SM anime started months later to coincide with the release of the 3DS games.

So this could be big.

On the other hand, Pokemon XY and XYZ were treated as different series in Japan. So this could also be more Alola.

EDIT 2:
On the Chinese leaker thing.
I heard about that. That's one rumor I'm hoping is real.

No just 150.

Hell, there is no reason to pull a FRLG again.

I'm the VERY LEAST, allow friggin' Crobat and the evolutions.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Huh, there's a new tempest trial banner with all the bride units in their regular form (And Marth). Got a 5 star regular Tharja in my second summon, this luck is stupid. Whenever CYL2 comes I know I ain't getting nothing.

And here's the next chapter of the manga
But Takumi, Hinata is the Fury master, I'm pretty sure he's more valuable than Odin. But guess the point of the chapter was just bully poor Odin for being a garbage unit hahaha. Cmon IS you cowards, give me Owain and make him justice

D

Deleted member

It will because Sony always wins.

Nintendo's next system will be Super Switch (or Switch 2), which will sell considerably less than its predecessor like NES -> SNES, Game Boy -> GBA, DS -> 3DS, and Wii -> Wii U. I don't know about Microsoft. Maybe up the price for paid online to $100 because it's so worth it and they focus on that more than hardware sales.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man, the manga version of the Tournament of Power is so lame. I know the concept wouldn't translate as well from anime to manga but each chapter is just boring with like nothing happening and a bunch of eliminations with no fanfare.

This time 18 is out. No send off or anything major, she's just out like a jobber. Piccolo got eliminated in an even worse way than the anime and by the same character even.

Ribrianne is also out really early and her character is completely different. In this one she just talks about beauty rather than love, and is openly thirsting for Krillin of all people. She and her cronies get eliminated by Gamisaras, who also eliminated 18 before. Before that happened though 18 had gotten the upper hand on Ribbriane, but Ribbriane felt so offended that someone so "ugly" could marry someone "beautiful" like Krillin as well as best her in combat, that she felt the need to jump off the stage herself.

After all that happens, Gamisaras gets eliminated by Piccolo, who gets eliminated by Damon, who gets eliminated by 17 and that's the end of the chapter.

No other universes have been eliminated yet.
Yeah I am surprised how bad it is.

D

Deleted member

Is smashboards still THE place smashers go to still? Just curious...

I remember going to the public library to lurk smashboards WAY back in the day.
This site has mostly been superseded as far as Smasher usage goes by sites like Reddit, Discord and Twitter. But I'm sure it'll stick around for some more time. I think forums are outdated personally, like something that belongs to 2003 specifically, but they can have their place in a way. You've got TL;DR (long, long) posts for example. That's something you can't really do on IM because of how fast the conversation goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom