• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Yeah, I’m doing quite alright tonight: I had my usual 3 classes today, one of which lasts until 3 hours. Let me tell you, this makes Thursdays longer then they need to be, but I know I need to get through them.

Are you feeling better overall yourself?
After a good night sleep and rest. Yes very much, thank you.

Its a good thing you are preserving in face of betterment.
Honestly same. I wonder if he'll figure this out though.
Talking about my opinion towards him or something else?

D

Deleted member

After a good night sleep and rest. Yes very much, thank you.

Its a good thing you are preserving in face of betterment.

Glad to hear you are better! It is nice you actually care about me!

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
My brother has the TV now so I don't think soon, my bad :v
I thought the WiiU was designed like it was so that you could play with the gamepad even if you don't have the TV available, one of the biggest selling points in fact according to Nintendo advertising :p

poor WiiU, really didn't have much to offer

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought the WiiU was designed like it was so that you could play with the gamepad even if you don't have the TV available, one of the biggest selling points in fact according to Nintendo advertising :p

Only like 5 games used that function. Thee gamepad shows what characters are in the match lol

Chrono.

Broly’s backstory in his canon is sooooooooo much better than the old backstory.
Meanwhile Goku and Bardock's backstories got kinda screwed, mostly Bardock's. The OVA was a far more interesting take on him than Toriyama's Minus. That and I'm not a fan of the whole "3 Saiyans whose fates are intertwined" because that's just a little... un-Dragon Ball.

D

Deleted member

Eww gamepad, I play ProController only B^)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Meanwhile Goku and Bardock's backstories got kinda screwed, mostly Bardock's. The OVA was a far more interesting take on him than Toriyama's Minus. That and I'm not a fan of the whole "3 Saiyans whose fates are intertwined" because that's just a little... un-Dragon Ball.
lol what? That’s ridiculous.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
People are attempting to organise a game of Smash? On Smashboards? Dear gods, what is this place coming to? Next we'll be *shudder* actually talking about Smash. I came here specifically to avoid that sort of thing, I thought this was the place to go for Fire Emblem stuff.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Only like 5 games used that function. Thee gamepad shows what characters are in the match lol
Correction, only 5 games didn't use that function.

Very few Wii U games didn't support Off-TV Play, the only ones that didn't were ones that needed the second screen for something else, like Star Fox Zero, which there weren't many of.

-----------------

I was finishing my shader cache in Breath of the Wild and realised the ending scenes are not pre-rendered, so here's some pretty 4K screenies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yes

The Bardock special was always an anime-only thing. Minus is really the canon parts, but it did retcon Goku being a baby and hitting his head.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Super Mario Party should have online play for the boards but only with friends.

That way you don’t get an asshole that leaves when the start losing,

Chrono.

The Bardock special was always an anime-only thing. Minus is really the canon parts, but it did retcon Goku being a baby and hitting his head.
I know it was, but I still think it was a better and more fitting take than Toriyama's Bardock.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know it was, but I still think it was a better and more fitting take than Toriyama's Bardock.
Let's just hope Broly isn't motivated by crying.

I'm surprised we haven't seen toddler Raditz yet.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Let's just hope Broly isn't motivated by crying.

I'm surprised we haven't seen toddler Raditz yet.
Broly isn’t. He gets sent off to a dofferent planet and Paragus is like “**** you” and finds Broly and trains him to be the strongest warrior ever.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ah, don't worry.

I'm doing everything wrong it seems. I don't think I'm teening correctly, gendering correctly, hell even humaning correctly.
Fortunately very few can human correctly

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've always hated that Raditz was killed off super early and never mentioned again.

1. Because there's a great story to tell between 2 brothers who took different paths in life and have different views on their inheritance. Though I guess Vegeta's taken that plot thread completely over though.

2. He had the best move names. "Weekly Special" "Dynamite Monday" "Saturday Crush" "Shining Friday" and of course "Double Sunday"

3. That luscious hair. And he didn't even have to shave his eyebrows to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom