• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I see, I'm really sorry if I were one of the cause of your depression (especially what happened a few days ago). I know real life issue could also be your problem, so I hope things can go well eventually.

Me, I can safely say I feel.... Decent... Good enough but not the best. Thanks to upcoming final exams and stuffs that I need to pay attention and concern. Also... Next semester will be my final semester in college.

If say it's Eirika then... Yeah lol.

Also check this out:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Hopefully this gets English release unlike XC1's.
Even if it doesn't I might still buy Japanese version for practicing my Japanese. And check fan translation on the web.
Definitely buying this one, specially since for sure there's an official
Pneuma full body art and maybe hints about Ontos.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah right.
We must not give up hope. He’s still entirely possible fits the brave codename and would sell more then dq would imo.

Plus his big game is literally this month it would make a lot of sense to get him as dlc and announce him before it’s release.

On top of that the insiders how no clue about joker so I find their sources saying dq is a square rep to be very likely wrong.

We’ll see. I want Sora but can understand why dq may happen but I’m not taking insiders or rumors at their word anymore

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just finished watching Rubber. My thoughts are...

umm...

uuuuuuuuuuuuugh...

Wat the hell.gif

...I really have no idea what I watched. All weird and NOTHING made sense.

D

Deleted member

In other news, i just saw that Gillete ad.

Overall: i found the message fine, but not projected in a way that fits the product it sells.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I am here to bring great news for europeans like myself.

Not European myself but i'm glad lawmakers in your continent are finally realizing how stupid these kinds of bills are. Bless you guys.

Potato_

Smash Lord
...Well, you've just ensured I'll never watch Promised Neverland. :laugh:
It's more of a thriller with horror elements, from what's been shown so far there's not really "jumpscares" or any cheap scares like that. It's more about keeping a creepy atmosphere and keeping you tense.

I also hate horror that just decides to pop a bunch of **** in your face suddenly. It's not fun at all.

D

Deleted member

I just made a pizza myself.

It felt great to make it on your own, i would dare to say relaxing.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's more of a thriller with horror elements, from what's been shown so far there's not really "jumpscares" or any cheap scares like that. It's more about keeping a creepy atmosphere and keeping you tense.

I also hate horror that just decides to pop a bunch of **** in your face suddenly. It's not fun at all.
Oh, it's nothing to do with being scared or anything; I just plain don't like horror.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I see, I'm really sorry if I were one of the cause of your depression (especially what happened a few days ago). I know real life issue could also be your problem...
Rest assured, you are not related.
It more relates to things happening outside this site, overall.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura Thought you'd like to see this:
Yeah I saw that on the Discord. Hopefully the game is out by late-February. Been itching to play Wargroove for so long.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
While most are hyped for Mysterio joining the MCU

I'm more happy for the fact that it's Jake Gyllenhaal

The dude did some amazing performances

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yall ever play or watch a game so much that the characters end up in your dreams?
I once had a dream that Toon Link was trying to stop Ganondorf from enacting an evil plan while both were in the middle of Disneyland.

Oh, and the Gravity Falls cast was there, too. So was Baymax from BH6.

A good number of dreams I've had have just been strange crossovers of fictional stuff I like.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I finally have a high enough knowledge that Makoto will actually want to hang out with me.

It’s July 1st. Time to visit her constantly so I get her confidant level high enough so we date... before I end up dating someone else...

Chrono.

Almost at the end of Terra's story in BbS.

Terra really did do nothing wrong, he had a ****ty parental figure and got taken advantage of as a result.

Eraqus did everything wrong.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There's a rumor of who the villain is in the Detective Pikachu film
Mewtwo :4mewtwo:

For those who played the game (like me) this shouldn't be a surprise, though Mewtwo wasn't really a villain in the game but still had a major role.

The real game villain is...
Roger Clifford

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Another thing I found.

While most are hyped for Mysterio joining the MCU

I'm more happy for the fact that it's Jake Gyllenhaal

The dude did some amazing performances
Yeah, I'm one of those guys happy to see Mysterio in a movie. He's always been a pretty fun villain to see Spider-Man fight.

Chrono.

I always thought dating Futaba was kinda weird.

Cause the game very much paints her as a younger sister to Joker.

That said even I briefly considered dating her cause I ended up relating to a couple of her issues. But decided against it in the end.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yall ever play or watch a game so much that the characters end up in your dreams?
Well, I had a dream about Smash last night.

I mentioned it in the Main Thread this morning, I dreamt that I got 9.9 Intensity in all Classic mode routes and unlocked Titania as a playable character. I was apparently the first to achieve such a feat; everyone, including myself, acted like this was something known months in advance, and that we had all just forgotten en masse.
we were just chillin really lol I woke up so confused
Were you eating Sea-Salt Ice Cream?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom