• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Cia

das kwl
wow spamerer.. I'm not sure if it was intentional. but that is perhaps the worst picture of peach I've ever seen. she looks like a 12 year old boy. look at how square-jawed he is..

picture him w/o the ponytails.. (reminds me of brigette from guily gear)

that pic gets 2 thumbs down

I feel so "scar'd for life"

^ perhaps the title for scar's next combo video??

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Forum Name: Pierce7d
But you can call me: Pierce or Dan
Tag: 7D or Dan
County: Bergan
City: Teaneck
Email: ultrasnide7@gmail.com
College: N/A
Additional Info: I Brawl, and PMing me on Smashboards should get my attention, but I'm not object to more personal forms of contact, so if you want my number just PM me. I don't do WiFi
Crew: None

Link to my profile

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
Forum Name: JusDBerube
County: Monmouth
City: Wall
AIM: JusDBerube
College: Monmouth University
Crew: Basement Brawlers

Cia

das kwl
wow atomsk.. that picture along with that sig makes for a devastating combo.. it says "hi, i'm atomsk. i like animated girls and i'm trying to get on VaNz' ignore list!!"

LOL

you're on your way my friend :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
wow atomsk.. that picture along with that sig makes for a devastating combo.. it says "hi, i'm atomsk. i like animated girls and i'm trying to get on VaNz' ignore list!!"

LOL

you're on your way my friend :)
lol i feel the love my friend :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
Would anyone wanna play melee if I did a smashfest this weekend? I was thinkin either Saturday or Sunday night.

Let me know if your interested.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would possibly like to go, I have to see what I'm doing first.

Sorry about the last smashfest, I got partially drunk at some party and my friend wouldn't let me drive. Def didn't think I was capable too anyway.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
any brawlers around my area know of a tourny or smashfest. lol i wanna get out there into competitive brawl scene

Name: crizthakidd
County: Somerset
City: Bridgewater
Contact Info: AIM: shadowinblu
Crew: none

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yo Criz, I didn't know you live in Bridgewater? That's pretty close, let's play :p

I think Ketiaro is close to you as well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey, NJ. Just letting you know that the panelists have not forgotten about the Brawl rankings. Several things happened that are making it difficult. My laptop is broken, Keitaro is rarely on AIM, dmbrandon and I were at FAST, etc. We'll try to work something out and get a list out as soon as we can.

Here's a little bit to satisfy anyone that cares. We all have agreed on our top 5(from what I know, at least).

1. Mew2King
2. teh_spamerer
3. dmbrandon
4. Inui
5. Atomsk

The rest is still being debated. You can expect to see players like Yes!, Keitaro, Bajisci, Lord Knight, Emblem Lord, and everyone else that both does well and is active on the list.

Before anyone says anything, that little free Smashfest/tourny where Atomsk beat me and teh_spamerer and I beat teh_spamerer doesn't count because it was free and a lot of people messed around. Also, FAST 1 was not part of the season, so I should still be below dmbrandon anyways because he did slightly better in the season this list is absed on.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
If you go by skill count, Brawl wouldn't matter.

And, 5th? You clearly haven't seen yourselves play. >_>

Edit: The list is pretty ****ed. They're only going by placings, and we all know certain people have rigged brackets.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The rest is still being debated. You can expect to see players like Mexi, Yes!, Keitaro, Bajisci, Lord Knight, Emblem Lord, and everyone else that both does well and is active on the list.
fixed lol
even tho i kno u said and everyone else

is it top 10 or 15

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
mexis been to rage 1, rage 2, and cot3.
3 tourneys is whats required if im not mistaken.

now that i think about it, has spammer been to 3? lol (probably, but i cant remember for sure). or like bajisci. somethin, i dunno lol. either way tho, mexis been to enough and has proved himself

edit: whoops, forgot about all those **** rutgers tourneys for spammer lol

Top Bottom