• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Cia

das kwl
LOL @ spamerer. but yeah Jigglymaster is better because it's just more intimidating. and no one really cares about originality. there's a smasher named "The King" LOL

I'm gonna enter my next melee tournament as Jigglymaster, and just **** people senseless.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
LOL @ spamerer. but yeah Jigglymaster is better because it's just more intimidating. and no one really cares about originality. there's a smasher named "The King" LOL

I'm gonna enter my next melee tournament as Jigglymaster, and just **** people senseless.
Well techincally people know me as Dapuffster AND Jigglymaster since my smashboard and Youtube Account is Jigglymaster. So don't go stealin my name just yet. Unless if you tend on doing good.

Cia

das kwl
lolz, I steal people's name all the time (I wore "INUI" tag in videos for like a month LMAO) but they always get there name back w/ no harm done :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Is anyone going to Gamingworld on Sat 27th?

I didn't see any other tournies going on that day so maybe it will have a good turnout this time and could count on my tourny attendance record.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
A typical conversation between me and Doom XD

KelvinTooGood (12:30:39 AM): dead babies
"DOOM" (12:30:48 AM): I likez dem
KelvinTooGood (12:30:52 AM): their amazing
"DOOM" (12:30:57 AM): They're hawt
KelvinTooGood (12:31:01 AM): AMAZINGLY HAWT
"DOOM" (12:31:05 AM): Tasty...
KelvinTooGood (12:31:11 AM): XD
"DOOM" (12:31:17 AM): This is Snake
"DOOM" (12:31:18 AM): I'm done here
"DOOM" (12:31:24 AM): I just killed like, 400 babies, lolz
KelvinTooGood (12:31:34 AM): wow too good
"DOOM" (12:31:42 AM): Colonel: Good job, Snake. Your next mission is to infiltrate a nursery.
KelvinTooGood (12:31:47 AM): LMFAO

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
So guys, good news. I just might go to this smashfest. Apparently, I'm not doing anything that urgent on Sat.

Instead of bringing food, will there be food venues nearby enough to order from or something?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
um theres a chinese food store, pizzaria, falafel place (did i spell that right? XD) , mcdonalds and last but not least WHITE CASTLE RIGHT THERE NEXT TO THE HOUSE! COME TO THIS!

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
what ever happened to typomaster >_>
*posting from puffster's house*
I haven't been playing brawl at all. I've been playing mostly melee anyway, so brawl's mostly pretty boring. <_<

Either way, puffster's teaching me diddy kong, which seems to be at least a little more interesting than the majority of characters. I might get back into the brawl scene if it turns out well haha.

good to know that people actually remember me <_<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok so im posting here about rankings, more specific south jersey (ex. SJ ToS lol). nj rankings require 3 tournies, 2 of which are in NJ. PA is practically the same. now the problem with this is that there are practically no tourneys in south jersey. besides the impact tournies (which are even teetering on central jersey), the only one was held by me in august. PA tournies in philly are a lot more convinient for south jersey players whcih brings me the thought that maybe these players should be ranked in PA if they are good enoguh to be on such a list? Assuming they fall under PA rules with atleast 3 tournies 2 of which are in PA. does it sound reasonable to u NJ reps? lol

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
Name: Mrdc
Forum Name: Mrdc
Which game you play actively: Smash brother brawl
County: Union County
City: Elizabeth
Contact Info: AIM- Mrdc128
Crew: Enemy Controller

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ok so im posting here about rankings, more specific south jersey (ex. SJ ToS lol). nj rankings require 3 tournies, 2 of which are in NJ. PA is practically the same. now the problem with this is that there are practically no tourneys in south jersey. besides the impact tournies (which are even teetering on central jersey), the only one was held by me in august. PA tournies in philly are a lot more convinient for south jersey players whcih brings me the thought that maybe these players should be ranked in PA if they are good enoguh to be on such a list? Assuming they fall under PA rules with atleast 3 tournies 2 of which are in PA. does it sound reasonable to u NJ reps? lol
So...host more south Jersey tournies? It's up to PA whether they want NJ players to be ranked or not, and it's up to NJ players if they want to be ranked in PA lol.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I do. My old house was in Waren county and I only moved 10 miles away.

If the town Hackettstown or Budd Lake rings a bell I'm very close/in those towns.
Tru I might visit some family up there so yeah.

While im up there I want to play some smash.

Melee or Brawl preferably Melee. :colorful:

Top Bottom