• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
dmkai XD sleep is all in ur mind..... XD the mangas amazing now
I would have been asleep 2 hours ago if my opponent in starcraft didn't decide to be a **** and stall the match :(. No single match should take 2 hours. I'm going to bed, maybe sonic will be top tier in my mind XD

Naruto is still bad :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
As i see Ulquiorra vs Ichigo, it reminds me of me vs inui because i thought i was whooping his *** but then he beat me =( and plus there both ranked 4th XD

edit: LOLZ dmkai XD

Excellence

Smash Champion
Forum Name: Excellence
Preferred name: Enemy
Which game you play actively - Brawl
County: Burlington County
City: Willingboro
Contact Info: AIM: MasterCM149670
College: n/a
Brawl FCs: 1418-6443-5599
Crew: None

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
happy bithday atomsk

yo inui IF i get to go to COT4 would u b able to house me and would it cost money or is it like a ........hey were all chillin at inuis. pizza hut u got thiry minutes.

superbowl sucked

go steelers

cares less about american foot ball

Inui

Banned via Warnings
happy bithday atomsk

yo inui IF i get to go to COT4 would u b able to house me and would it cost money or is it like a ........hey were all chillin at inuis. pizza hut u got thiry minutes.

superbowl sucked

go steelers

cares less about american foot ball
I can house you and your brother for sure. I can house everyone, lol.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I can house you and your brother for sure. I can house everyone, lol.
I was watching chibo test his chat for COT4 and someone in the chat said you cant house everyone for free. Is that true? If so I hope EC stays for free XD

edit" nvm, i saw the other thread

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I know, I took some precautions.
(If you noticed I said "Automobile")

But in all seriousness I don't care...well I KNOW Inui won't do anything because then iKon! will be to scared to go to anything therefor remove Inui's priviledge to seeing him every couple of moths in a Tournament.

Inui's cool though, I don't think he's a creep.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yea lol im how inui is to fire emblem when it comes to me and naruto manga ^_^. predicting is too good XD
4 DAYS!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So yea every week im gonna spoil naruto and bleach 2 or 3 days before its out cuz im an *** hole =D

this week

naruto loses to pain after pain pulls a miraculous comeback (wow)

ulquiorra finally releases his zanpaktou

i main meta knight

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
As creepy as Inui can be, I'm sure he really would never violate a child without consent. No way in hell he'd stoop to that level.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
As creepy as Inui can be, I'm sure he really would never violate a child without consent. No way in hell he'd stoop to that level.
Yeah, I like kids a lot. I think they're funny and adorable if they're not annoying gross idiots.

That means I'd avoid being mean to them or hurting them.

like srsly lol

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So yea every week im gonna spoil naruto and bleach 2 or 3 days before its out cuz im an *** hole =D

this week

naruto loses to pain after pain pulls a miraculous comeback (wow)

ulquiorra finally releases his zanpaktou

i main meta knight
IF its' true i'll hate slash love you (jk i could have kinda seen this coming both char are extremly broken)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So yea Bleach spoilers!! XD ulquiorras release is Bind, Murcielago (bat in spanish) he grows wings and rips ichigo =P

no naruto yet....

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I just need to preform this good again in 2 more tournaments to be viable for this season.

I guess you could say I got lucky since I didn't have to fight any MK players in pools or the singles tourney. I ended up fighting 3 Kirby's and 2 DDD's XD

Top Bottom