• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol @ your current sig, But what happened to that NY sig? that **** was hot. Someone should make one for NJ with top 8 MKs lol
idk, people just kept bugging me saying "why aren't i on it" and all that other shieeet... and are you going to run like a mini-tourny at your smashfest if so that'll be the ****.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
idk, people just kept bugging me saying "why aren't i on it" and all that other shieeet... and are you going to run like a mini-tourny at your smashfest if so that'll be the ****.
Na I doubt I'll do a tourny It would take up time and I know not everyone's gonna wanna enter a tourny. But I'm planning on doing Draft Crews, That shiett gets maaad intense lol it'll be maad fun.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
NJ's Brawl Past Rankings List
NJ Brawl Summer Rankings List 7/19/08 -=Posted for Recording purposes=-

1. Mew2King
2. teh_spamerer
3. dmbrandon
4. Inui
5. Atomsk
6. Yes!
7. BlackWaltz
8. Emblem Lord
9. Lord Knight
10. Keitaro
11. Bajisci
12. Ether
13. Blue
14. Eazy
15. PRiDE

NJ Brawl Fall Rankings List 10/24/08 -=Posted for Recording purposes=-

1. Mew2King
2. teh_spamerer
3. Atomsk
4. Inui
5. BlackWaltz
6. Keitaro
7. DaPuffster
8. Pierce7d
9. Blue
10. Yes!
11. PRiDE
12. Eazy
13. ksizzle
14. Orion
15. Kai

NJ Brawl Winter Rankings List 1/18/09 -=Posted for Recording purposes=-

1. Mew2King
2. teh_spamerer
3. Atomsk
4. Inui
5. BlackWaltz
6. Yes!
7. Malcolm
8. dmbrandon
9. Keitaro
10. ksizzle
11. Izumi
12. Eazy
13. Pride
14. Pierce7d
15. Umbra

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
New Rankings by KAMAAAHHH!!

BRAWL POWER RANKINGS

4/30/09

- 1. Mew2King (1) (Meta Knight)
2. Atomsk (3) (Dedede/Wario/Olimar)
- 3. ADHD (N/A) (Diddy Kong)
- 4. Inui (4) (Meta Knight/Snake)
5. ksizzle (10) (Metaknight/Lucario/Dedede/Snake)
6. dmbrandon (8) (Meta Knight)
7. Pierce7d (14) (Marth)
- 8. Jbandrew (N/A) (Luigi/Meta Knight)
9. Malcolm (8) (Sonic/Wario)
10. Keitaro (9) (Falco/Pokemon Trainer)
- 11. Cable (N/A) (Donkey Kong/Luigi)
- 12. DaPuffster (N/A) (Diddy Kong/Jigglypuff)
- 13. Orion (N/A) (Meta Knight/Falco/Snake)
- 14. Kai (N/A) (Sonic/Diddy Kong)
15. Izumi (11) (Meta Knight/Toon Link)

Talented players unranked due to activity, etc.:
-teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
-RyokoYaksa (Zelda/Sheik)
-Turbo Ether (Snake/Wolf)
-Yes! (Snake)
-PRiDE (Yoshi)
-Eazy (Marth/Sheik/Toon Link)
-Umbra (Pit/Meta Knight)
-JG Wentworth (ROB/Meta Knight)
-BlackWaltz (Olimar)
-Doom (Meta Knight)
-Blue (Sonic)

This list was created by Inui, ksizzle, Keitaro, and Pierce7d (4/30/09)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good **** Kami!! lol!!

I posted the rankings and everything, took like a whole 30 ****ing minutes :/

Except for this weekend, I plan to be alot more active cause SUMMER IS NOW HERE!!!!

The Falco shall **** YOU ALL!!!!! LETSA GOOO!!!!! JOIN ME D1 AND ZEN AND FALCO SHALL TAKE OVER THE TRISTATE!!!!!11

PRiDE

Smash Lord
List looks great except for Orion. Where gaming world tournaments shouldn't even be considered, he has accomplished nothing big enough to get himself ranked 13th.. Good list though.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Good **** Kami!! lol!!

I posted the rankings and everything, took like a whole 30 ****ing minutes :/

Except for this weekend, I plan to be alot more active cause SUMMER IS NOW HERE!!!!

The Falco shall **** YOU ALL!!!!! LETSA GOOO!!!!! JOIN ME D1 AND ZEN AND FALCO SHALL TAKE OVER THE TRISTATE!!!!!11
I'm going to catch up to you Keitaro, just you wait.

7 Mk's.....

Keitaro

List looks great except for Orion. Where gaming world tournaments shouldn't even be considered, he has accomplished nothing big enough to get himself ranked 13th.. Good list though.
I thought that too then I looked at some recent results and he beat Kai (twice I think) and beat Izumi (also twice I think) so that pretty much landed him right in front of them.

I'm going to catch up to you Keitaro, just you wait.
Yeah dude, summer's coming up so we'll get some Falco ditto friendlies at tournies and trade Falco-info.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
So I beat kai twice, and Izumi once. lmao. according to ur theory i should be in front of kai ;P however I am glad im not ranked this time. i didnt doo **** this season .. first time not on the list =( Orion should be 15.

He beat/did well against many good players at polytech and I'd say he deserves it more than anyone else who didn't make the rankings.

Keitaro: GC controller =/= cell phone. Glad to hear you'll be going to more stuff :)

Yes, Orion can beat me and prolly will continue to do so unless I change my playstyle dramatically but he does well against others so I'd say he still deserves it.

The list changed a bit from when kelvin showed me. Whos the idiot who made me 14th instead of 11th?? Jk, I agree more with the new list anyway

So I beat kai twice, and Izumi once. lmao. according to ur theory i should be in front of kai ;P however I am glad im not ranked this time. i didnt doo **** this season .. first time not on the list =( Orion should be 15.
You beat me in low tiers. I dont mean to take away from your achievement but orion beat me in regular singles when i have the option of another character(which I would use vs yoshi anyway). they arent very comparable

PRiDE

Smash Lord
You beat me in low tiers. I dont mean to take away from your achievement but orion beat me in regular singles when i have the option of another character(which I would use vs yoshi anyway). they arent very comparable
Spish get that shiddy diddy out of here!

Keitaro

Reminder for Apex Attendies

May 10th is Mother's Day so plan your **** correctly.

My teammate (Xzax) just realized this recently and he may not be able to do teams with me now. Just reminding people.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
May 10th is Mother's Day so plan your **** correctly.

My teammate (Xzax) just realized this recently and he may not be able to do teams with me now. Just reminding people.
I actually need a partner for apex and I can assure you that I'm coming.

So do u want to partner with me?

Keitaro

I actually need a partner for apex and I can assure you that I'm coming.

So do u want to partner with me?
I like this offer :bee:

Let me speak to Xzax to make sure he's dumb and won't be coming both days then I'll pm ya most likely tomorrow morning if it's cool.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ally and Seibrik say otherwise ;)

Edit: I also have a very good doubles Marth.
Truth. Your marth is sexy in doubles. it made me proclaim "I LOVE YOU KEITARO" when you somehow beat rogue pit and chibo in a 2v1

Talented players not ranked due to SDs, etc.:

Doom

):
you're #1 in my heart. tied with myself and captain falcon of course...

no homo <3

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Ally and Seibrik say otherwise ;)
when someone starts proving otherwise ill agree.
falcos not Complete garbz in teams, but he cant use what makes him a top tier character. his amazing ability to camp

pride is right to question that, i havent done allot. i beat D1 and Wes and polytech though if that means anything and outplaced allot of really good players.

every tournament i go to i do better. i think inui, kai, dave and trev can all attest to that.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Nj needs to be friendlier. We need to have more fun and stop hating on each other cuz its disgusting. =(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Truth. Your marth is sexy in doubles. it made me proclaim "I LOVE YOU KEITARO" when you somehow beat rogue pit and chibo in a 2v1
True, that was nice. Though what wasn't nice was when he went Marth when we CP'd rainbow lol
And that 2v1 I won against both of you, don't forget about that :p
I really wish that set was recorded, it was too nice.

Nj needs to be friendlier. We need to have more fun and stop hating on each other cuz its disgusting. =(
*gasp* a step in the right direction?

makes sense to me XD.
jkjk, i just will never get over hat fully charged fsmashing chibo with d3 after a down throw.
who did that to me? lol

Orion is amazing. He almost beat me in tournament and ***** Izumi after losing to him the week before.
Qft, I would also agree that he gets better with every tournament.

Kelvin, keep in mind that hate on nj also comes from other states as well as people in the state who don't even play the game. I'd just ignore all the negative comments.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hmm now that I think about it I don't agree with the Rankings but it's okay because we're our own isolated state who wants nothing to do with other ones. xD

ilijazi94

Smash Cadet
Forum Name- Ilijazi94
Ilijazi94 is preferred, don't really care
I play Brawl more actively.
Passaic County
Prospect Park
Contact Info: AIM: Ilijazi94
College: None, in high school
Brawl FC: 1375-7146-2342
Crew: None

Top Bottom