• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
even tho alex lives in ny he does host alot of nj tourneys so he does know about the nj scene pretty well... honestly i dont think it should be a problem if he helped or was a panelist. And inui, someone choosing not to care about doubles or low tiers does not make them any less of a threat in singles, which is what the PR list is about right? I also think there should be like a panel election lol. Maybe it would be smarter for people to vote for a state representative instead of being stuck with some elitest who spews nonsense about rankings all the time instead of doing somethin productive like UPDATING THE 1ST PAGE

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Pride is still better than you in low tiers inui. You may be able to beat him but he'll still have a better chance against others and more than likely win. Very dumb comment on your part but we'll see what future results say when my PT gets better :bee:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
can i has rank =D

or do i need one more tourny =[

also just because im curiosu how things work what do panalists think or take into account when say player X loses to Y then the third player, player Z beats Y. would that make Z better than all 3? or u guys just look at wins/loses

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I would prefer that Inui be over Alex when making a list just because Inui pays close attention to everyone when these things happens. Alex just knows the top players and is confused about who is better/has better accomplishments sometimes. I also pay close attention and would like to help.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Keitaro, Inui, Ksizzle, and Pierce right? One from each crew. Seems fair to me. JG should be ranked 1st tho. Just sayin.

His hair gets second.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Already Did.

Thread Title Has Been Slightly Changed.

New Changes To The Finder Will Be Made This Week.

Any Suggestions To The Finder, Please Post And God Will Respond.

Kami Out.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Don't you think NJ has enough gay already? I mean, Death Note avy on the NJ account? Mother son of a *****.

I'm 2 steps away from kissing on mad dudes.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
This is JFox, creator and owner of this account and player finder.

This was once a shared account, with rules given to each person I allowed access to it. These rules have been violated, and so Ive cut you all off. Furthermore, a power struggle is brewing, and I'm not allowing this account be an aid in dividing a community. This account/thread is temporarily frozen. Pretty soon the account will be given to 1 other individual, and we will choose new admins together.

This has absolutely no effect on PR admins. There is no reason that an account admin should have any PR privileges, and vice versa. So continue your childish squabble, this really has no effect on your silly argument.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
These rules have been violated, and so Ive cut you all off. Furthermore, a power struggle is brewing, and I'm not allowing this account be an aid in dividing a community. This account/thread is temporarily frozen. Pretty soon the account will be given to 1 other individual, and we will choose new admins together.

This has absolutely no effect on PR admins. There is no reason that an account admin should have any PR privileges, and vice versa. So continue your childish squabble, this really has no effect on your silly argument.
LMAO, JFox laying down the law

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This is JFox, creator and owner of this account and player finder.

This was once a shared account, with rules given to each person I allowed access to it. These rules have been violated, and so Ive cut you all off. Furthermore, a power struggle is brewing, and I'm not allowing this account be an aid in dividing a community. This account/thread is temporarily frozen. Pretty soon the account will be given to 1 other individual, and we will choose new admins together.

What are you talking about? You are a retired player that doesn't do anything anymore. Why do you care, and why are you doing anything? Just stay out of it.

The only problem here is Alex thinking he can challenge me.

Pride is still better than you in low tiers inui. You may be able to beat him but he'll still have a better chance against others and more than likely win. Very dumb comment on your part but we'll see what future results say when my PT gets better :bee:
Which is why I got 4th when he got like 13th and I threestocked him in a low tier tournament? He beat my Ganondorf and got 1st when I got 3rd, but I was crippled due to Ike not being allowed and forced to use the worst character in the game. I then won a low tier tournament, decimating Shadow, Snakeee, and MalcolmM in the process with my Ike. Fool. I'm clearly better.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
What are you talking about? You are a retired player that doesn't do anything anymore. Why do you care, and why are you doing anything? Just stay out of it.

The only problem here is Alex thinking he can challenge me.

Which is why I got 4th when he got like 13th and I threestocked him in a low tier tournament? He beat my Ganondorf and got 1st when I got 3rd, but I was crippled due to Ike not being allowed and forced to use the worst character in the game. I then won a low tier tournament, decimating Shadow, Snakeee, and MalcolmM in the process with my Ike. Fool. I'm clearly better.
The last low tier tourny we were all in(the 3 of us) he won, not you. Think what you want. I really don't care.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The last low tier tourny we were all in(the 3 of us) he won, not you. Think what you want. I really don't care.
That was explained, fool.

I was forced to use only Ganondorf. Ike wasn't allowed (stupidity...).

Ganondorf loses to Yoshi nearly 100/0 due to grab release CG --> spike being a real combo. He can't get in through eggs or pivot grabs.

I then barely lost to your Sonic (clearly the best character allowed) while using Ganondorf (clearly the worst character allowed).

When Ike is in play, I'm the champ.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Your ike is nothing special and I beat your ganon pretty well when I dont run into stupid ****.

I'm sure you can beat pride with Ike, that doesnt suprise me. I think pride still fairs a better chance in a low tier tournament overall than you. I don't even get along with him. I wouldnt back him up if i didnt think he was better

I may be forgetting something though, have you won a low tier tourny that I am not remembering? A yes or no would be helpful, I dont care about individual johns.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your ike is nothing special and I beat your ganon pretty well when I dont run into stupid ****.

I'm sure you can beat pride with Ike, that doesnt suprise me. I think pride still fairs a better chance in a low tier tournament overall than you. I don't even get along with him. I wouldnt back him up if i didnt think he was better

I may be forgetting something though, have you won a low tier tourny that I am not remembering? A yes or no would be helpful, I dont care about individual johns.
Other people, aka not myself, think I have one of the best Ikes in the nation. Nothing special? False. Nobody cares if you can beat Ganondorf. He is the worst character by far and loses to every character in the game.

You're blinded by the fact that he's a Yoshi main, and automatically assuming he'd do "better overall" than me without any evidence to back it up. When I had Ike, I both crushed him and outplaced him by a big amount. I do not need to main a low tier to be better in a low tier environment. All of my training comes from fighting against stupid crap like Ness, Lucas, Sonic, and Ike all day at my college.

I easily won low tiers at Paradigm's tournament. I twostocked Snakeee's Zelda twice, twostocked Shadow's Jigglypuff and Pokemon Trainer, and twostocked MalcolmM's Ike twice. I beat 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place badly. I got 2nd in low tier doubles.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Both of you guys should still remember that I'm the king of Low Tier Doubles.

I won low tier doubles at SWR Event VI and Paradigm with Blue then Shadow as my partner.

Me and Vex are going to win low tier doubles at my event next.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
God I so want to come this weekend. I think I just might may.

Need a low tier partner though..

Inui

Banned via Warnings
God I so want to come this weekend. I think I just might may.

Need a low tier partner though..
I'd team with you, but you're iffy on going. If you confirm, we'll team and win. :)

I just need someone that can stop DaPuffster's Jigglypuff from gimping my Ike or Ganondorf, which has been the problem every time...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Reeeaaaally? So if I commit to teaming with you, you will show up?

Low tier doubles 1st place here I come!

Sorry, Rhyme, but you said you were going to Gauntlet and I'm friends with Pride! :bee:
Yes. I am coming. I think I am already forced into driving the Forever Rideless Scotties.
So we team.

Top Bottom