• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dont worry daisho, Ill take this one :chuckle:

Guaranteed money? Its hard to make money when you dont make it out of melee pools. All you did was throw away $30 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:
It cost me $15 to enter Melee doubles, and I didn't enter singles...but...who cares?

I am clearly talking about Brawl, you fool, where I am a god of doubles.

JFox

Smash Hero
Pay off someone to team with me? What are you talking about? Anyone would want to team with me because it's guaranteed money.
Scar was obviously referring to melee, where you payed KOS MOS entrance fee in order to team with him.

And stop using the word fool and posting those lame anime pics. No one thinks your cool inui :laugh:

Go on, bring up how you are good at a game that everyone hates, and how Im a never was at the game the entire community still enjoys after 9 years. Bring up how powerful you are by posting 11,000 times on a forum, only to have everyone on said forum to laugh at you behind your back. Go ahead and post saying how strong a person you are that you dont care how much people hate you, and than cry yourself to sleep tonight while you touch your tiny chode of a penis

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Scar was obviously referring to melee, where you payed KOS MOS entrance fee in order to team with him.

And stop using the word fool and posting those lame anime pics. No one thinks your cool inui :laugh:

Go on, bring up how you are good at a game that everyone hates, and how Im a never was at the game the entire community still enjoys after 9 years. Bring up how powerful you are by posting 11,000 times on a forum, only to have everyone on said forum to laugh at you behind your back. Go ahead and post saying how strong a person you are that you dont care how much people hate you, and than cry yourself to sleep tonight while you touch your tiny chode of a penis
ROFL GGS Inui GGs

Newfound respect.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Jfox i was gonna add it to the tourney finder section but it seemed so neglected that i didn't think anyone ever clicked it so i just put it straight on the 1st post so no one would miss it

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Your ignorance has no limits.

He paid me the $15 for it immediately afterwards. I paid his fee initially because Neal asked me to pay for the whole team at once. I did the same for Atomsk and then collected the money from him afterwards.

A fool will be addressed as a fool, and you are a fool.

I grow tired of people and their silly words...

If everyone hates Brawl, why do significantly more people enter Brawl tournaments than Melee tournaments?

I don't care if people laugh at me behind my back. What the masses think of me doesn't matter that much. When it comes down to who gets things done and who leads this area, it's me, regardless of what they say, and they will gladly give me the control and power that they already do give me constantly. Nothing will change that because they are not capable of what I do.

I have no reason to cry myself to sleep. I'm a very happy person and quite content with my life. I am confident in everything I do. I have more close friends than I can count with all of my fingers. I get along very well with my family. Once again, you are an ignorant fool. You don't know me.

JFox

Smash Hero
Inui- tl:dr :)

Jfox i was gonna add it to the tourney finder section but it seemed so neglected that i didn't think anyone ever clicked it so i just put it straight on the 1st post so no one would miss it
Yeah i hear ya. If someone wants to go ahead and change the title to bring people´s attention to the tourney finder, thats cool. Something like- NJ Finder- Check out the new tournament finder for upcoming events!

Pretty soon when people start realizing that this finder no longer sucks, people will get used to using the various click finders. No need to treat them like they are handicapped, its really not that hard to click a link, and makes everything a lot more organized.

BTW, if someone wouldnt mind turning the old melee power rankings into its only clickable link, id appreciate it. If you guys dont know how, ill do it myself when i get the chance. Thanks :)

Allied

Smash Master

What of it?

You know nothing about my life or my relationships with people, fool. Even if I'm not popular, you're not even known enough to have anyone like or dislike you. Everyone knows my name. I have power. I have influence. I have talent. You are nothing.
Favorite Quote of Inui so far

too good LOL

pierced ur too good btw 0_o

wait so are you guys still fighting or did u hug yet?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Allied why are you always riding on Inui after/during his arguments everyone quote he says is your favorite -.-

Allied

Smash Master
Allied why are you always riding on Inui after/during his arguments everyone quote he says is your favorite -.-
I dont ride him

i find it hiralous that you guys are arguing with a guy who uses gifs and calls you fools

then you guys get pissed about it

your going to realize in the end it doesnt matter

so get over yourselfs

LOL

inui you should bash on me next that will be hiralous

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
omg guys I had the worst day ever.

So I work at Staples right and I'm enjoying my lunch break and I accidently took double stuffed oreos instead of regular oreos. It was digusting. There's too much cream in double stuffed oreos!! it's gross! There's no point. I no longer like sugary sweets so much that I would want that much artificial sugar to be consumed with one cookie. To be honest I sometimes eat a lot of REGULAR oreos but that's because it's the perfect proportion of cream to cookie. It shouldn't be a 1-1 ratio of cream to cookie that'd be straight up FOOLISH! So needless to say my entire day was wrecked and then I went out of the breakroom and someone comes up to me saying "Hey, do you know where this GPS you have advertised is? I can't find it" and I said "Yeah, well I can't find a reason why people would enjoy double stuffed F***ING OREOS" and walked away from him. My manager comes up to me and says "what the heck was that about what were you thinking saying that to a customer!?" and I said "Listen manager ma'am, I had to have double stuffed oreos for lunch today. THEY'RE GROSS! There's too much sugar!" and instead of sympathizing with me turns out she actually LIKED double stuffed oreos!! She says to me "Oh really? So because you had THE BEST SNACK in the world you decide to verbally ABUSE a 70 year old man trying to shop for a GPS?" and I said "WOAH WOAH WOAH, forget the customer... you like double stuffed oreos?" And my manager said "We CAN'T forget the customer this is retail!!" and I said "You know what else I can't forget? How much I want to PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE". So then one event leads to another and so I get in one little fight and now my mom's scared saying "You're moving with your uncle and auntie in bel-air".

Dude. Double stuffed oreos suck chode.

PS: I'm only saying chode cause I found out from JFox's post that it's not blocked. How cool is that? Chode!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I dont ride him

i find it hiralous that you guys are arguing with a guy who uses gifs and calls you fools

then you guys get pissed about it

your going to realize in the end it doesnt matter

so get over yourselfs

LOL

inui you should bash on me next that will be hiralous
LMAO!!

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!! :laugh:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Golden Oreos are where its at.

Vanilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Chocolate any day son.

WOULD SOMETHING AS CUTE AS MYSELF LIE TO YOU?

JUST LOOK AT ME. How can you say "no your wrong" to something like that?!?!

You just cant...

Top Bottom