• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Friendlies Please Critique Us (update 8-20)

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Something told me to come here, to this specific thread, and watch videos. Lo and behold, there's a Kirby video here. :)

Some advice, if I may:
Don't DI with Ness' B-air.
Don't get hit by PK Flash.
Don't try to fast fall your Swallowcides.

Good job on the Kirbycide at the end. Lolz.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Something told me to come here, to this specific thread, and watch videos. Lo and behold, there's a Kirby video here. :)

Some advice, if I may:
Don't DI with Ness' B-air.
Don't get hit by PK Flash.
Don't try to fast fall your Swallowcides.

Good job on the Kirbycide at the end. Lolz.
What can I say, you're $100 MM videos made me want to play Kirby :p

Yeah, with the PK Flash i was thinking roll = invicibilty frames -> miss -> free smash in the lag. Could I have been more wrong there? lol. I've got a ways to go with Kirby, but thanks for the advice T!immy :)

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
omfg yo muse we gotta play again man ihavent seen you since terrabyte. u seem like you've gotten even better 2. lets definatly meet up and play man. im gonna see if theres a bus i can take to get 2 ur area.
Yeah, if you find anything, feel free to come on down. Just make sure I'm around before you do though. I'd like to play you again, it's been too long.

Peach vs. Marth, more Yoshi, and more Kirby to come when i get the chance to upload :)

Anyone else have some advice? I'm a scrub :ohwell:

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
:(

I was waiting for those peach videos so I could say how much of a scrub you were but you surprised me :( :p Nice peach combos. The biggest problem I had with your peach was getting lazy with recoveries and you were using the toad. Not only did you use the toad, it never hit once. Use it sparingly. Marth knows you expect him to forward smash, thus he waits for the toad, then gets a free hit -_- Oh, and WTF at wasting like 6 stitchfaces? Way to go lol.

On to Fox: WTF at getting chaingrabbed like nothing? lol. Don't use your john you gave me on AIM either :p Otherwise your fox was pretty nice I guess.

Meeroy's Marth: MEGA GAY!!! Hey, that's a pretty nice marth. You have to stop being so eager, it makes you predictable at times. That's how he was making comebacks. Work on the spacing of your attacks. Need more tippers! Oh, grab more too :)

I must agree. Yoshi's head is HUGE. LMAO @ the mindgames against the Doc around 2:20. Try to work on your combo game a bit too.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman

Meeroy's Marth: MEGA GAY!!! Hey, that's a pretty nice marth. You have to stop being so eager, it makes you predictable at times. That's how he was making comebacks. Work on the spacing of your attacks. Need more tippers! Oh, grab more too :)
Meeroy? lol. Thanks for the advice Amber, I need to step up my Marth a bit :(

The day Muse stops johning about being chaingrabbed is the day the world will end.

Its why I play Pichu;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see someone was watching my videos eh?

Muse, nice Peach dude. But you gotta stop useing her Up B too late to recover.

and wow, how you could not get one hit with all those stitchfaces O_o

Use your turnips smart, confuse the player. scare them with it. And DI His Combos. Most of them you could have broke out of.

And you did not have needs to air dodge infront of the edge. that got you killed. work on your edge and air recovery.

But your Peach is good.

Top Bottom