• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY bi-weekly RanBats #1

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Everyone

light a candle

to all the non MKs

who got killed by MK

*Super Emo John activate*

Oh and shoutouts
Pwii - :(
Will - Intense and hilarious matches, as usual, haha.
Orion - Didn't hear that egg timer go off enough.
John12346 - MK makes me so depressed...
Cheese - Thanks for driving me. =D
Penta - Thanks for making us wait. -_ -
Red X - Thanks for not even showing up. D:<
HelpR - I thought you just hated Lucario... why all da numbers haterade?
Winky - Good set.
ADHD - I was gonna tell you this when I saw you but I noticed you kinda remind me of... http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/2/27/Demyx_Days_Art.png
Pope - Have no idea who you are but keep rockin' that name.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Elaborate?

Am I the good kind of wrong, or the bad kind...?

Because if I'm being viewed as socially inept at Smash tournies(sans my failing to remember ANYONE'S face until I screw up their name at least 2 or 3 times), then... yeah. :I

I'm a bit sensitive about these kinds of things; I try to keep myself at a carefree level, but I tend to go a bit overboard sometimes. In fact, I'm so sensitive about this, nothing probably actually prompted my bringing it up, and I just got defensive for no reason...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
To be fair, the absence of ADHD, Ally, Vinnie, Zucco, NinjaLink, Jash, Dabuz, and Atomsk without the absence of the good MK players caused MK to dominate the results. Like a mini WHOBO 1.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Elaborate?

Because if I'm being viewed as socially inept at Smash tournies(sans my failing to remember ANYONE'S face until I screw up their name at least 2 or 3 times), then... yeah. :I

I'm a bit sensitive about these kinds of things; I try to keep myself at a carefree level, but I tend to go a bit overboard sometimes. In fact, I'm so sensitive about this, nothing probably actually prompted my bringing it up, and I just got defensive for no reason...
Sure, I will. Neither good or bad. I just can't believe I think you're funny since I'm usually irritated by the overly nerdy behavior displayed from people. You make it work to the point where it's actually entertaining, and I don't know how.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if someone could give me a list of who each person used AFTER the top 8 it would be greatly appreciated.

and I mean everyone

Boofy!

Smash Champion
if someone could give me a list of who each person used AFTER the top 8 it would be greatly appreciated.

and I mean everyone
I'll do my best

9: Jtails MK/Diddy
9: RJ Lucario
9: dmbrandon MK
9: Orion MK
13: Gunblade Marth/Snake?
13: Delta-cod Yoshi
13: James
13: Doom MK
17: Kai Sonic/ Maybe Diddy?
17: John12346 Lucario
17: Inferno Mario
17: vVv Cheese Ic's/MK?
17: Patrick
17: Rizakor MK
17: Penta
17: False Snake
25: HelpRknight MK
25: Winky Diddy
25: ShadyFZero Diddy/CF
25: Omari Mario
25: Terrence
25: Omega Charizard Master 94 Diddy/DK
25: Cloudfox Pit
25: Punishment Divine Marth?
33: HyperSilence Kirby
33: Gildo
33: Joe
33: Ryan
33: ADHD
33: Pope Falco?
33: Shippo MK/Lucario?
33: Tint Pika
33: Cupo
33: Drew G&W

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Not only did Doom run the tournament, he donated to pot as well. Good ****, sir. I would like to shake your hand.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll do my best

9: Jtails MK/Diddy
9: RJ Lucario
9: dmbrandon MK
9: Orion MK
13: Gunblade Marth/Snake?
13: Delta-cod Yoshi
13: Doom MK
17: Kai Sonic/ Maybe Diddy?
17: John12346 Lucario
17: Inferno Mario
17: vVv Cheese Ic's/MK?
17: Rizakor MK
17: Penta
17: False Snake
25: HelpRknight MK
25: Winky Diddy
25: ShadyFZero Diddy/CF
25: Omari Mario
25: Omega Charizard Master 94 Diddy/DK
25: Cloudfox Pit
25: Punishment Divine Marth?
33: HyperSilence Kirby
33: Pope Falco?
33: Shippo MK/Lucario?
33: Tint Pika
33: Drew G&W
if anyone else could confirm or deny characters used, it would help a ton

HelpR

Smash Ace
1: Anti ($180.00): nice seeing ya dude.
2: Shadow ($100.00): Wow, first time back from a huge break and you're doing rather well.
3: Pwii ($48.00): I see you've improved alot, good stuff
4: Inui ($32.00): You steamrolled me in doubles lol
5: Snakeee ($24.00): Dat zss. wish i could have played you in singles, as i knew you and PD were kinda off in doubles.
7: Will: DK in da house! nice seeing you man.
7: Pierce: fun match lol, shame it was interrupted
9: Jtails: It was kinda weird that you were so chipper for a tournament dude, glad to see that the break helped
9: RJ: Nice seeing ya man. Doom really took control here, i personally couldnt think of much to do to help
9: dmbrandon: Fun friendlies dude!
9: Orion: You certainly are still really good after your time abroad
13: Gunblade: GGs dude, i know i seemed kinda salty, but i felt stupid doing the same thing repeatedly that didnt work the first time. You definitely exploited my stupidity and came away with a win. good job.
13: Delta-cod: yoooooshiiiiii.
13: Doom: GGs dude. the first match was ********, the 2nd match was surprisingly kinda even, and the last match was ********. I still can't believe i got the **** from my own CP.
17: John12346: I dont hate you, just heavily dislike the character. I've been working on the matchup alot whenever I can, but i still find him tedious. As far as i'm concerned, you're a cool dude.
17: Inferno: Really shoulda friendlied you, woulda liked to have seen that falco in action without lag. maybe next time.
17: vVv Cheese: i thought of saying dangerously cheesey, but then i'd need to punch myself.
17: Rizakor
17: Penta: Sorry i was such a **** teammate dude, i'll try harder next time if we team again.
17: False
25: HelpRknight: :/ I thought i would get at least top 17, i'm rather disappointed in myself, and i know i need to improve.
25: Winky
25: ShadyFZero
25: Omari
25: Omega Charizard Master 94
25: Cloudfox: Pit!
25: Punishment Divine: nice seeing you man/
33: HyperSilence: GGs dude, sorry if i acted kind of like a ****, i was coming off of a big loss and i was rather annoyed.
33: Pope
33: Shippo: Hope that av cable i gave you helps dude.
33: Tint
33: Drew

It was fun being there, and it was nice meeting everyone, old and new. Hopefully the next one will be better!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
now I just need

james
terrence
ryan
ADHD
cupo

and a little for confirmation on those ?s

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Elaborate?

D'awww, chill son, and just continue to be you. Incidentally, "Um, excuse me, who are you?" was one of the best things in the whole tournament. Godly timing.

Arg I keep coming on here to do more detailed shoutouts and stuff then being way too tired/busy. So I'll just say how hype everything was, and give shoutouts to me for being more talkative than usual, and playing consistently the whole time on 2 hours sleep. Good ****.

Also I'm really glad you liked the gift, Orion. :3 Went through like 10 different Metas to make sure I got one that looked the best overall, haha.

Oh, and Emu needs to enter brackets for real yo, holy ****.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
17: Penta: Sorry i was such a **** teammate dude, i'll try harder next time if we team again.
lol no worries,i think we did pretty good. You need to keep your cool when you get killed is all D:. Also i need to work on vs MK in teams.

Shoutouts to all my tourney match opponents,good games. Cloudfox, you've improved alot. Good games.
Shoutouts to john numbers for those millions MMs we did,im winning back my 10 dollars!
Shoutouts to cheese for the ride.
Shoutouts to pwii for getting so good.
Shoutouts to everyone i talked to.

Good stuff:reverse:

Dabuz

edit: Why no upload to aib?D:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ripple, I went all Yoshi except my final loser's bracket set against RJ (Lucario/MK), where I went all Olimar. I didn't advance with him, but in case you're interested, I did indeed use him.

Shoutout to Omari for the fun sets, MMs, and the trip to Subway.

Shoutout to John Numbers for the fun MMs.

Shoutout to Pwii for ******.

Shoutout to Inferno for the ride and for not using his inherent saltiness to clear the ice from his front steps.

Shoutout to Orion for being here and kicking me out of shotgun.

Shoutout to Shippo for failing to get shotgun.

Shoutout to RJ for playing a gay furry obnoxious duisabhdausidnasiu character.

Shoutout to Cheese for the great set.

Shoutout to Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for beating me once again.

Shoutout to False for assuming I thought he was Omari cuz he was Asian. :awesome:

Shoutout to Pierce for entering and for running Smash Theory 101 in the back corner for a while.

Shoutout to Jtails for ****** me during Smash Theory 101. Sorry I forgot to MM you. Though by the looks of it, you woulda ***** me. :)

Shoutout to Doom for running this tournament. I had a blast.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1: Anti ($180.00) - Good **** actually putting money in your bank account instead of spending it all :)
2: Shadow ($100.00) - That set in winners quarters was hype, only reason it was hype though is because people want me to lose ;)
3: Pwii ($48.00) - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ****IN ****. When you beat Orion that was the truth *****.
4: Inui ($32.00) - Why are you cooler in person than on the boards. But yeah good job.
5: NAKAT the booty warrior ($24.00) - The ex teammate, COME ON TIME NEXT TIME SON. COULDA MADE 60 BUCKS.
5: Snakeee ($24.00) - Stepped it the **** up, keep it up now.
7: Will - Thanks for the ride <3 and i'll teach you some ****.
7: Pierce - Only ***** that roots for me <3 good **** also
9: Jtails - 1ST IN TEAMS YALL MAD?
9: RJ - We gotta actually play son. no interferences, i was actually ready to play a good amount of friendlies that day
9: dmbrandon - "FLY LIKE MR G's SIX" LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
9: Orion - Expected top 3 from you daww, but w/e **** happens/

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
2: Shadow ($100.00) - That set in winners quarters was hype, only reason it was hype though is because people want me to lose ;)
Hah, it was hype because it was a close set between someone who rarely plays and decided to randomly show up again, and the king of NY, who i nearly knocked out of winners.
Everyone doesn't always want you to lose, you just happen to be the person to beat at the moment, and, like any other top player, will be cheered against because mostly everyone wants the underdog to win. Don't get too big-headed, Anti. ;)

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Ripple, I went all Yoshi except my final loser's bracket set against RJ (Lucario/MK), where I went all Olimar. I didn't advance with him, but in case you're interested, I did indeed use him.

Shoutout to Omari for the fun sets, MMs, and the trip to Subway.

Shoutout to John Numbers for the fun MMs.

Shoutout to Pwii for ******.

Shoutout to Inferno for the ride and for not using his inherent saltiness to clear the ice from his front steps.

Shoutout to Orion for being here and kicking me out of shotgun.

Shoutout to Shippo for failing to get shotgun.

Shoutout to RJ for playing a gay furry obnoxious duisabhdausidnasiu character.

Shoutout to Cheese for the great set.

Shoutout to Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for beating me once again.

Shoutout to False for assuming I thought he was Omari cuz he was Asian. :awesome:

Shoutout to Pierce for entering and for running Smash Theory 101 in the back corner for a while.

Shoutout to Jtails for ****** me during Smash Theory 101. Sorry I forgot to MM you. Though by the looks of it, you woulda ***** me. :)

Shoutout to Doom for running this tournament. I had a blast.
Worrrrd :(

Top Bottom