• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
lol I recently learned how to shield grab this season lmao, mained yoshi my whole life so nobody told me I could just hold shield and grab lol, everytime I'd try to shield grab i would have to drop my shield then accidentally shield like 3 times until the grab came out, ppl thought i was trying to mindgame or some **** lmao.
LOL.

Lmao. Yoshi's shieldgrab is almost as much of a joke as yoshi himself. ;)
Yoshi > you

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Everyone... enjoy your last week of Brawl.

2/7/2011 - 2/13/2011
Don't you dare play Brawl on Valentine's!! xD
2/15/2011 .... Marvel.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Oh my god @ Esca. Apparantly 5 of his friends or something were watching him while getting stabbed, what a bunch of p.Ussies.

Like, do ANYTHING. Jump kick him in the back of the ****ing head. I'd have grabbed a lamp and whacked it as hard as I could at the guy's skull.

Suspect

Smash Hero
His friends adrenaline' probably starting rushing and got scared, not wanting to get stabbed also. Real life isn't like that stuff you see in movies where **** just be like super heroes and save people from gunshots/etc. Not saying his friends were right tho.

Top Bottom