• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can't believe Inui this weekend.

He lost to Yoshi, Sonic, and Lucas.

I'm kinda scared cause I think he's going to go into training mode, come back, and f everybody up in NJ/NY. We'll see.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I can't believe Inui this weekend.

He lost to Yoshi, Sonic, and Lucas.

I'm kinda scared cause I think he's going to go into training mode, come back, and f everybody up in NJ/NY. We'll see.
Or maybe he'll just never accept a loss for what it is and continue to be a bad player like he has been? I already offered him a free Yoshi Matchup lesson but he refused. Who does he think he's dealing with!?!?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
id be much more scared of wesker with drones backup than x-23 with drones. there are much better combinations than that. pick more than one character.

i guess mvc3 bleachigo = brawl bleachigo
That doesn't mean anything, I still can compete in Brawl, stfu. This is Marvel, if I depended one character, I'd be a ******. Ofcourse I have other stratagies and stupid set-ups (Akuma/Sent <3).

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Good **** to Speed!

I think Luc is done with Singles for a bit. If I become a host on my own I'd most likely quit playing and just have events. That won't be for a while if at all though

Keitaro

Good **** to Speed!

I think Luc is done with Singles for a bit. If I become a host on my own I'd most likely quit playing and just have events. That won't be for a while if at all though
Its understandable. After I started hosting events I at one point began to care much more about the success of my tournament over my success in playing the game.

Thanks @ the title keit :]
Of course dude.

I was accepted into Rutgers New Brunswick.
I hope you decide to come here then. Many hot asian chicks (especially on Busch campus) and many easy girls white/spanish girls on college ave. I live about 2 mins from Busch and Eazy lives on College ave. Spam is gay and commutes now although Eazy was somehow playing with him yesterday so I dunno if he still commutes.

Baji dorms here somewhere but I dunno where.

If you come I'll be sure to tell you about 0 of the Rutgers tournies at the school cause I wanna win them all. There's usually about 5 a semester on average.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I hope you decide to come here then. Many hot asian chicks (especially on Busch campus) and many easy girls white/spanish girls on college ave.
I can assure you this isn't a selling point, I roomed with him and Inui this weekend and had to listen to their convos on who's the hottest male smashers LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Season bull**** for now

Wins
- ChuDat
- Trela
- Slikvik
- Kingtoon
- KingBeef
- ESAM
- Gnes
- Seibrik
- iLove

Losses
- Ally

Not putting up moneymatches since i don't think they should count lol.

Keitaro

I can assure you this isn't a selling point, I roomed with him and Inui this weekend and had to listen to their convos on who's the hottest male smashers LOL
That sounds epic!

Last year was the best at Pound. Had Pride, Inui, ADHD, Kai, Lee Martin, Atomsk, and myself chillin in a room with Judge appearing.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Its understandable. After I started hosting events I at one point began to care much more about the success of my tournament over my success in playing the game.

Of course dude.

I hope you decide to come here then. Many hot asian chicks (especially on Busch campus) and many easy girls white/spanish girls on college ave. I live about 2 mins from Busch and Eazy lives on College ave. Spam is gay and commutes now although Eazy was somehow playing with him yesterday so I dunno if he still commutes.

Baji dorms here somewhere but I dunno where.

If you come I'll be sure to tell you about 0 of the Rutgers tournies at the school cause I wanna win them all. There's usually about 5 a semester on average.
Sounds good. At least I'll know some people before I attend.

LOL that room was ridiculously awesome. Omg.

Season bull**** for now

Wins
- ChuDat
- Trela
- Slikvik
- Kingtoon
- KingBeef
- ESAM
- Gnes
- Seibrik
- iLove

Losses
- Ally

Not putting up moneymatches since i don't think they should count lol.
I know, and I agree that it's bull**** that I'm first. I'm not even that good anymore, **** Brawl. You probably deserve it more anyway since you're more current with this metagame.

These *****s always talking about the hottest male smashers...
I'm realistically the only gay guy in this community that could get attractive males, lol.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No room has **** on the CoT4 room, ****in Atomsk keepin us up all night with his ****in THE BIRDS ****.

Keitaro

The party campus is College Ave, Livingston is boring as ****, and Busch is overall the best imo for studying and not boringness.

There is also Cook and Duglass campesses but those are *** and no freshmen ever dorms there.

But also it depends on what you're studying.

If you're doing pharmacy or computer/engineering science you better stay on busch cause all your classes will be there. If you doing arts some some weird crap College ave is your best bet.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Cook is fine, just isolated. There are freshman dorms, but not that many. Freshmen are stupid anyway. It depends on what you want to do . Either way, any Fresman dorm is a shiz hole.

Top Bottom