• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Keitaro, will you actively be going to tournaments during the time that I'm around?

And FUUUU, what do I do about money in college for venue fees and such?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro, will you actively be going to tournaments during the time that I'm around?

And FUUUU, what do I do about money in college for venue fees and such?
Nah, I actually won't actively be attending tournies during the semester. Only really important ones and I can't think of any important ones off the top of my head :p Wow, I really can't.

I'll be going to Doom's thing though since its in the beginning of the semester. And chibo's if he holds one on September 3rd.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Doom I won't be in school this semester and will be able to bring/ collaberate with carpools from LI and NY. This is incredibly hype and I wanna make sure the smash scene is still kicking this winter since I do not intend on slowing down.

I have a carpool and contact with raptor, nuke, sgstw, will, PD, vinnie, anti, Kirin, ninjalink and most of the other big names from NY/ LI so I will give aid in any way I can within reason. So consider LI and NY giving a huge yes to this + supporting this event.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****ing ****..

that's like RIGHT where I live. And the mall will be crowded with douchebags and mall-rats just saying lmfao.

But honestly, HYPE. It's a walking distance so i'll definitely go every time and probably bring A LOT of people to get them into smash. This is great doom!

EDIT: Maybe I could house people too if needed? :O

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Btw ADHD, ill be down to practice often, just not able to spend an entire day at a tourney once October comes up.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Btw ADHD, ill be down to practice often, just not able to spend an entire day at a tourney once October comes up.
Yeah okay. I have no idea how I'm going to get to tournaments!

My carpool right now is Nairo, NAKAT, Remix, and Gunblade. I can't put pwii in unless remix drops out. That would be really convenient.. considering he's a baby and can't get to other people's houses. Gunblade, can you get to nairo's as usual?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Just saying, it'd be really cool if we got a 2nd NJ carpool to LIRR this weekend. ADHD is already doing a great job, taking a full carpool.

-Delta got ******** tickets that he has to pay off and he has to go to court and ****, so he can't go.
-Izumi is going to Otakon.
-Yes! has plans.
-Keitaro has a wedding.
-Kai doesn't like traveling out of NJ (especially to NY) because of tolls (and NYC driving).
-Doom doesn't want to go (no more interest in traveling for Brawl, I assume).

C'mon guys! Pwii and Malcolm really wanna go and need a ride. Somebody drive them! D=

Seph? Cable? RJ? Shippoop?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You guys need to step it up, I'm taking public transportation all the way from south jersey, the land no one wants to travel to and from

event is going to be awesome

and NC is coming

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah. Except i need to speak to you about the ride but I'm confirmed. Also, I could get a ride to your house or wherever you and your car will be if it makes things easier.
Get to Nairo's house or NAKAT's that morning, and check this site later. I'll post a time that everyone should be ready. I may be able to drop you off after the tournament at your house.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Get to Nairo's house that morning, and check this site later. I'll post a time that everyone should be ready. I may be able to drop you off after the tournament at your house.
Okayyy. But there's some separate information i need to know about the ride but i'll speak with you about that tomorrow.

Nairo, i need your address if it's okayyy.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Holy ****ing ****..

that's like RIGHT where I live. And the mall will be crowded with douchebags and mall-rats just saying lmfao.

But honestly, HYPE. It's a walking distance so i'll definitely go every time and probably bring A LOT of people to get them into smash. This is great doom!

EDIT: Maybe I could house people too if needed? :O
I'm far from every event and would always appreciate housing from anyone if ever possible. If not it's cool though. I don't like f@gs in my house either lol

Just saying, it'd be really cool if we got a 2nd NJ carpool to LIRR this weekend. ADHD is already doing a great job, taking a full carpool.

-Delta got ******** tickets that he has to pay off and he has to go to court and ****, so he can't go.
-Izumi is going to Otakon.
-Yes! has plans.
-Keitaro has a wedding.
-Kai doesn't like traveling out of NJ (especially to NY) because of tolls (and NYC driving).
-Doom doesn't want to go (no more interest in traveling for Brawl, I assume).

C'mon guys! Pwii and Malcolm really wanna go and need a ride. Somebody drive them! D=

Seph? Cable? RJ? Shippoop?
I'd be willing to drive to someone and carpool. I just don't want my car in NY, or me as the driver at all.

public transportation
This is something I need to learn how to use. I'm very afraid of getting lost.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm far from every event and would always appreciate housing from anyone if ever possible. If not it's cool though. I don't like f@gs in my house either lol

I'd be willing to drive to someone and carpool. I just don't want my car in NY, or me as the driver at all.

This is something I need to learn how to use. I'm very afraid of getting lost.
Public trans is pretty easy and really fun. I use it all the time lol too many people in this community don't know how to use it so you're not alone.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
aight so i need a ride! Well pretty much everyone that came to my smashfest already left lol, ima host a little small one tomorrow too tho. Gunblade u going? id take public transportation if my parents let me lol, they scared ima **** up and never come back lmao, if so i need a know by tomorrow!

61 claremont ave, montclair, nj, 07042, map quest me son! EWW OTAKON

:phone:

Top Bottom