• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Aku's voice actor was very unique. I don't think they can replace him. He was Japanese but spoke English fluently, and he was old, and he was considered funny and ridiculous, so he gave Aku that old crazy Japanese man feel that was important to his character.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Well that's all nice and dandy, but Gilbert Gottfried played Santa in that one Billy & Mandy Christmas special.

Probably portrayed Santa Clause better than anyone else could ever do so.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
work is so slow and boring right now

this is definitely the slowest day I've had so far at this UPS Store

and last week was crazy busy

sigh

the time until I leave for MLG is going to take so long to wait through now

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yo inui you're teaming with malcolm right?

Kelvin Quezada (12:53:03 PM): when u leaving?
Atomsk (12:53:25 PM): like around 2 ish
Atomsk (12:53:29 PM): malcolm isn't coming anymore D:
Kelvin Quezada (12:53:39 PM): oh wow. isnt that inuis partner. lol
Atomsk (12:54:35 PM): oh yea...
Kelvin Quezada (12:54:57 PM): lol. only thing that can make things worse for inui is if he gets m2k round 1
Kelvin Quezada (12:55:03 PM): and ally in losers or something

lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
90% of my reason for going is gone. I didn't even have plans on going until Malcolm said he'd go. I would bail on going if I could get a refund for my pass and the hotel. This trip has been completely and utterly ruined for me since all I care about is doubles.

MLG Raleigh has been ruined for me. I wish I could stay home without wasting $200 on my pass and the hotel.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
does zucco have a partner? team with dat baby

edit: LOLL guys

http://sandbox.examiner.com/artists...h-brothers-worldwide-gaming-tournament-review

this article about apex, vgbootcamp taking credit for running it.

but look at the results

Apex 2010 Tournament results according to Smashboards:
Melee Doubles 1st Place winners were: Scorpion Master (Mango) + Lucky
Melee Singles 1st Place winner was: Hungrybox
64 Singles Bracket 1st Place: Sensei (Pikachu/Fox)
Brawl Bracket 1st Place: DEHF (Falco)
Brawl Doubles 1st Place: Mew2King/ Lee Martin
Brawl Singles 1st Place: Nairo
Brawl + Singles 1st Place: Ally

nairo too gooooood

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yeah I want Zucco but he's being iffy about it

Zucco would make up for losing Malcolm since I do about the same with him and like him a lot

only problem is that I wouldn't have an M2K killer on my team anymore lol

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord

http://sandbox.examiner.com/artists...h-brothers-worldwide-gaming-tournament-review

but look at the results

nairo too gooooood
Being in Boy Scouts and such having articles written by the press, nothing is ever right. They always **** up information, they couldn't care who ran the tournament, but they just needed an article to write for money.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
we should have a alcohol power rankings. for example ppl who suck are water and bad ppl are beer and ppl like me are shots :)

and anti i wood like to mm ur kirby.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
"I promise Enemy Controller Presents: Revival will be better than any tournament ever."
-Inui

WTF?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE HOSTING AGAIN?!! I really hope so. Just don't make it too far down south please. Also, if you have a date in mind let me know. I want to request the day off

Being in Boy Scouts.
No wonder you're a ***

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Huh? I'm nto hosting again. That has to be some trolling. I wish it was real.

Anyways, Zucco just saved MLG for me.

Kai, when you can attend events again, let's team. We never teamed outside of low tiers before. I don't care if you run Sonic in normal teams. You **** people with him, lmao.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col

but look at the results

nairo too gooooood
That was one of the worst articles I've read in a long time.
The comments made it worth it.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Huh? I'm nto hosting again. That has to be some trolling. I wish it was real.

Anyways, Zucco just saved MLG for me.

Kai, when you can attend events again, let's team. We never teamed outside of low tiers before. I don't care if you run Sonic in normal teams. You **** people with him, lmao.
God **** it.....I really miss your events and hanging out with the group like it used to be. I was hoping that was you posting

I use fox in teams mostly. Being able to kill is great and I don't have to space for Dair's lol. Depends on the level mostly but sure. I still need to buy brawl.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
90% of my reason for going is gone. I didn't even have plans on going until Malcolm said he'd go. I would bail on going if I could get a refund for my pass and the hotel. This trip has been completely and utterly ruined for me since all I care about is doubles.

MLG Raleigh has been ruined for me. I wish I could stay home without wasting $200 on my pass and the hotel.
Wow this post was twice as depressing as I thought it could be. Gotta higher my standards next time.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Me and m2free + friends have been playing FFA's with items on high for literally probably 5 hours straight lmao.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I am writing this letter rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an incendiary debate about Mr. Inui's casus belli. However, Inui has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to such a degree that I cannot remain silent. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: Inui wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that Inui is on some sort of thesaurus-fueled rampage. Every sentence he writes is filled with needlessly long words like "uncharacteristically" and "unconstitutionality". Either Inui is deliberately trying to confuse us or else he's secretly scheming to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason.

The only weapons Inui has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. Let me quote to you from the words of my attorney: "Inui is a waste product of biological evolution." He commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for him to do exactly the things he accuses dirty cads of doing.

Inui is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his perceptions. I've managed to come up with a way in which his essays could be made useful. Inui's essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that the quest to understand how Inui can be so disorderly raises far more questions than it answers. Am I aware of how Inui will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because he can get away with lies (e.g., that he is the arbiter of all things) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Inui is lying. Now that this letter has come to an end, let me remind you that it was intended to provide an accurate, even-handed, and balanced discussion of Mr. Inui and his blandishments. Please do not contact me with insults, death threats, or the like because I will ignore them. If you disagree with my arguments or can provide further information about Inui, please contact me and I will endeavor to make any necessary corrections to this letter.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yesterday 9:17 PM ShippoFoxFire Loss -4 3 Ok connection, Falco on WiFi is dumb

shippo getting a little cocky after taking a game off keitaro
LOLL falco is GARBAGE on wifi. thats when you know somethings up

oh and nice copy and paste heero

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I am writing this letter rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an incendiary debate about Mr. Inui's casus belli. However, Inui has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to such a degree that I cannot remain silent. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: Inui wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that Inui is on some sort of thesaurus-fueled rampage. Every sentence he writes is filled with needlessly long words like "uncharacteristically" and "unconstitutionality". Either Inui is deliberately trying to confuse us or else he's secretly scheming to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason.

The only weapons Inui has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. Let me quote to you from the words of my attorney: "Inui is a waste product of biological evolution." He commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for him to do exactly the things he accuses dirty cads of doing.

Inui is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his perceptions. I've managed to come up with a way in which his essays could be made useful. Inui's essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that the quest to understand how Inui can be so disorderly raises far more questions than it answers. Am I aware of how Inui will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because he can get away with lies (e.g., that he is the arbiter of all things) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Inui is lying. Now that this letter has come to an end, let me remind you that it was intended to provide an accurate, even-handed, and balanced discussion of Mr. Inui and his blandishments. Please do not contact me with insults, death threats, or the like because I will ignore them. If you disagree with my arguments or can provide further information about Inui, please contact me and I will endeavor to make any necessary corrections to this letter.
I lulz really loud, hard, and then farted at that part lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Actually, falco is dumb on wifi.

Now DDD, DDD is GARBAGE on wifi.

Oh, and Lucario is ******** on wifi, don't get me started on that roll, sgsdsgdsgd.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Actually, falco is dumb on wifi.

Now DDD, DDD is GARBAGE on wifi.

Oh, and Lucario is ******** on wifi, don't get me started on that roll, sgsdsgdsgd.
no, falco is *** on wifi, youd have to actually know how to use a good falco to know.

lucario is broken becuz powershielding is harder.

idk about ddd.

Top Bottom