• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Forgive me Chibo, but I have one last thing to say that doesn't even require a response. Zucco, do you remember Vinnie's main point against me when he hated me and said I was evil? A point he conveniently ignores with regards to you? No need to answer, as I said. You know what it is.

I'll take my leave now.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
"In Pierce's voice" These arguements WILL now STOP since I am now in this thread. 4 point infractions will proceed any posts unwilling to adhere my commandments.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh, and when Chibo said other sites, AiB is not the place either. Verbal warnings have already been issued by me there; infractions come next. I wish you luck in contesting them. Neal and Cheese have shot down all complaints in the resolution board about me, lol. I go by the books.

Zucco

Smash Master
Nobody would want to talk to you there anyway, since you think you are actually important on AiB. That and you block people on AiB too.

I rather get the infractions here.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, the solution is for you to stop caring. This gay-*** boy drama is gay and boring. Chill out, get money and get *****es, imo.
LISTEN TO THIS MAN, but at the same time I understand it's hard getting rid of a friend, but I mean look at these kids, constantly disrespecting u along with a group of other ppl, and making a joke out of ur person, just drop it dude. yup u did **** up in the past my dude but look at people like Kai or Doom whom actually look out for u and will help u recover.

Didn't see Ksizzle at Polybrawl 5. Hell ksizzle is always involved in everything. W-E. you guys are all dumb for spreading stuff on Smashboards. Keep it on aim.

Oh **** I'm done I posted after seeing the warning.
I agree with this man

one thing that everone here lacks is RESPECT, with few fewfew exceptions. if u had a black mom U would understand what respect is lol, seriously >.>

THIS X10 atomic bombs.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
also, page 2012. woo?
For n00bs.

40 ppp ftw.

Edit: Ah, Pwii, you have brought up the gap between the Melee and Brawl communities. The issues have never really been the game, it's always been about respect. People respect each other far more in Melee, both as people and as players. I do hope myself and others can become better at giving and earning respect.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro, or whoever changed the thread title, it is ********. That's not something that should be encouraged or advertised.

Edit: Siiiigh how is a UPS Store slow right now... We were ridiculously busy all day until around 2pm. I want more chances to display my talent and good work ethics in order to increase my bonus! :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Why does anyone care what's going between Inui and the other guys. It's none of our business and itshouldn't have been brought up in this thread. Kelvin is right about us not knowing both sides. People shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly.

Side Note: I'm not saying Kelvin and Trevor had the right to be mean to him in this thread.
Some of us have to hear it more than just what you see on the boards and it's annoying.
Honestly, the solution is for you to stop caring. This gay-*** boy drama is gay and boring. Chill out, get money and get *****es, imo.
I don't see why people can't just be like Ally. Anyone that dislikes Ally is a hater. Dude gets money and *****es without being able to speak a word of English. Pimp.
I love you
This thread is entertaining for all the wrong reasons lol. Continue to dance puppets!
See you tomorrow :)

Everyone needs to stop their *****ing and talk about how great I am at everything.
I'm sad to say it but I'd swap you for M2k in tomorrows carpool. At least it'd be funny and not just annoying.
You got ***** by a Sonic though:confused:
:awesome:

Zucco

Smash Master
I might bid on it depending on the amount of chicken grease on it. The more, the better.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol. but seriously I am kind of interested in it since my desktop is ****ed up, and my brother is being anal about the laptop since it's his.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Well don't worry I'll be posting a link to that in this thread at least once a day until the final day of selling so you'll be reminded.

Top Bottom