• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dam, makes me question why I'm playing the game. Not a big fan of games where 1 mistake = death. Death may not be guaranteed but I still don't like the chances.

Oh well, if I become pretty good at MVC3 ill be very happy, regardless of the game's possible crazy combos.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Pretty sure you're bad at everything besides fire emblem :p

Whenever I post seriously to help you out, you ignore it, so I don't care what you say :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Im good at lots of stuff and have proof but okay. Don't be salty when ppl don't take you srsly when you just joke and troll 99% of the time.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah because writing a paragraph to offer you beneficial advice on how to stop being an idiot is trolling :)

Link me to your medals.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If anybody knows what mvc2 characters have infinites off the top of their head please say so. Fought an Iron Man online and he beat all 3 of my players with an infinite I never knew he had.
Ignore a majority of what everyone responded to you with.

Magneto, Iron Man, War Machine, and Sentinel are the characters with infinites by themselves.

Cable's infinite is only an actual infinite on big characters like Blackheart and Sentinel.

A lot of other characters have infinites with the proper assist characters, but magneto is the only character that you have to worry about getting actually "inifnited" by since Iron Man and War Machine are easy to stay away from. Sentinel has to his you with a certain move for his from a distance and it's easy to avoid

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I originally was using Hayato, Megaman, and Jin but I recently replaced Jin for Iron Man.
Well, that would be why all 3 of your characters are getting wrecked by Iron Man. Keep Iron man, maybe even megaman(if you just camp his blaster) and replace Hayato with a god tier.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Megaman is (imo) best accompanied by a blackheart or good anti-air assist. Blackheart's anti-air sets up for megaman's combos pretty well if you learn how to work it. And if you don't like blackheart, just camp w/ blaster and use anti-air assist to clear them away from megaman if they approach.
/uses megaman

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ally is no longer going to KTAR?
Its the 2nd or 3rd time he's changed his mind about it. Last I heard he isn't coming anymore cause the flight money is to much from MI. He usually takes the bus from Canada but he won't be at Canada that weekend. Some people from MI are coming though so maybe he can ride with them.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I'm the best Lucario on the East Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORGET ZUCCO!!!!!!!!!!! All he does is try to double team every attack and extreme speed into you hoping that a hitbox will magically appear. I'm THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Top Bottom