• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
lol i just saw this

you do know that the swastika has always been in ichigo's bankai sword right? it's on the hilt of the blade.

and the kanji for bankai includes a swastika as well.

for 5000 years, the swastika was a buddhist symbol of peace and it still is. if you go to a buddhist temple, you'll see swastikas on the walls. the swastika in bleach isnt supposed to represent the nazis..lol most people think its bad cuz of the nazis and eventually they learn that they stole it from buddhists and turned it into taboo.
Your posts are obscenely weird.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I dunno how anyone can find that obscene at all by reading it. Looks like you're the only weird one.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lol i just saw this

you do know that the swastika has always been in ichigo's bankai sword right? it's on the hilt of the blade.

for 5000 years, the swastika was a buddhist symbol of peace and it still is. if you go to a buddhist temple, you'll see swastikas on the walls. the swastika in bleach isnt supposed to represent the nazis..lol most people think its bad cuz of the nazis and eventually they learn that they stole it from buddhists and turned it into taboo.
Damn. This guy with the insight.
**** WYATT. I WAS ENLIGHTENED, KELVIN. Didn't know that at all! Interesting.
That's much better than Bleach advocating Nazism! Good to know.
Wedge with the real talk.
Let's all start making fun of ADHD.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
lol i just saw this

I did not know that. When I see a swastika I think Nazi.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't understand how an out-of-the-blue informational post about swastikas is completely normal.

But seeing as that I'm the outcast, continue on.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
if you read bleach, you would know why i quoted him in my post. but its whatever, at least people reply to my posts :laugh:

iRJi

Smash Champion
Heyy! So yeah, the thing is when Alex spoke to Frank (the owner) the first time around we basically had to convince him to let us use the venue for bi-weeklies since we stopped running tournaments there.

The original post that Doom set up: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293381 -- outlined all the events, so March 5th is the last one. I just need to know who's planning on running it this weekend or if that's even a possibility. I feel terrible that I have to give Frank unsure answers I told him I'd let him know by today though if it's still on. As well as if it's even worth telling Frank to establish more bi-weeklies in the future.

What's your aim name btw?

Also...

DIP!
It's RJRawrr. Just hit me up on aim when you see this.

Guys, is anyone down for going to the Espot if Me, Crismas, and Pierce host the event? I dont wanna do this if no one is going to show up, but if we can get at least 20 people, then it will be worth it.

Thoughts?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I may go to the play and trade event if the turnout is decent assuming Inui still wants to team

If anyone has cardboard inserts(Game Holders) for the N64 games, please let me know. I need about 8 and would actually pay(although not much) for them

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I don't like posting in tourney threads saying I won't be going to something cause I feel it looks bad so I'll post it here.

I won't be able to go to your tourney anymore Dr. Brawl :(

I promised some upstate NY players that I'd go to Axs 2 next weekend and when I ditched them for yours I felt bad but I decided I'm going to Axs 2 again because if I carpool with Philly over there all my gas (and possibly entry fees) would be paid.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I don't like posting in tourney threads saying I won't be going to something cause I feel it looks bad so I'll post it here.

I promised some upstate NY players that I'd go to Axs 2 next weekend and when I ditched them for yours I felt bad but I decided I'm going to Axs 2 again because if I carpool with Philly over there all my gas (and possibly entry fees) would be paid.
I wanna go lol

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace

Don't worry it about man, it's cool.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
A million times more accurate.
I made a second team consisting of Cap/Deadpool/Mags that's working rather well, besides against zero. How the **** do I fight this stupid character? :/ i'd rather fight triple phoenix lmao.
I can't find a second or third still.

I might just use X-23, Phoenix/Dorm and Storm. gotta get the game first!

Edit: I feel like X-23 is the worst assist character. Her only good assist is ankle slice and thats for OTG's, but I feel like she can't do anything outside of that.

On point, she's godlike.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My predictions: I'm gonna win Axs anf Nakat will win Dr. Brawl's tourney, EAT IT!!

That's how you know I've been playing MVC3 too much (Chris Redfield)

ADHD

Smash Hero
I wonder when this MVC ****-riding parade will end. Is it really that much of a good game? If it is I should just buy XBOX.

Top Bottom