• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
its so lame that ktar got removed from the top of smashboards. good thing keit is established.

**** AZ
lol, thanks for the support. Since I left the BBRRC and my tourney isn't Unity I had to be taken off. I also requested being taken off before they took me off. AZ still supports my tourney and such but we both understand what has to happen sadly.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea gotta agree with pics like the asian girls that went up Keit you gotta do better than that. Even though I have to agree indian chicks are fine too, but asian's win overall thats why my gf is asian :p

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
its ikon, and yesterday i took my bike to the gym...and it was raining. i had my phone and my ipod in my bag which i thought was safe and secure from the rain....later on through the night, it broke. i bought my ipod with a 2 year warranty about the same time i beat cheese in that 30 dollar mm........can some1 figure out what KTAR that was so i know the date and if the 2 years have passed by!!!!!

ps...this might help, i think it was KTAR 2 (it was the one that happened in the hotel lobby or some ****, and then it got late and we went to 2 different hotel rooms in that same hotel)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMAOOOO he definetly just wanted to remind cheese that he beat him in a $30 MM.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Remember friends, you are all ugly and will be sad one day for making fun of me for being a herb.

Zucco is by far the ugliest though..

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro

Suspect

Smash Hero
Bleachigo stay in this thread for trying to tell me about Persona.

I am the Persona/Atlus/SMT wiki

Top Bottom