• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Heading to No Johns this weekend cause I have to pick up Hbox but I will be making it to a few tournies with d1 and company soon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wordskies, good stuff vinnie

either way, uprise gonna be hype

I hope I finish my new livestream website in time, otherwise it will be on my twitch channel page as always

Everyone subscribe to my new YouTube channel specifically made for CLASH Tournaments
Any tournament or competitive related videos from tournaments I host or work with will be uploaded to this account. All videos from Uprise 7 will be uploaded here within 48 hours of the tournament ending (depends on how soon I can get to a reliable internet connection), along with many other videos.

http://www.youtube.com/clashtournaments

Still going to use my chibosempai account, but more for personal or random videos instead of tournament videos.

Jtails

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try my best to make it Vinnie! can anyone offer a ride? I'm coming from Larchmont NY lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good **** Chibo. You were lacking last year with attending tournies but you've been really kicking *** recently. Back to #teamchibo. Was full fledged #teamtonyt before this.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Thanks to my stream it's pushing me to travel everywhere lol

So tiring though <_<

People need to live in South Jersey

Gotta get this rust off though. It's tough getting more active and better in Brawl when I'm also trying to advance in Marvel. Trying to study a lot for Uprise though.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I'll make it to some random NYC tourney again someday
How well will my 2010 falcon do in 2012?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Subscribe to my Twitch channel, you'll get an email update when it goes live and if it says like UMvC3 XBL Lobby that means I'm online then and can play (and will be streamed lol)

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll be coming back from school on the 9th. When do you guys plan to leave? And the $20 gas is for there and back right?

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Yes, Cresskill. Deltacod's town. Around what time do you get back to NJ from this type of event?

Keitaro

Yes, Cresskill. Deltacod's town. Around what time do you get back to NJ from this type of event?
Last time I went to CT/MA for spring break the event ended at 7:30 and we got back in the area around 11. I can't confirm an exact time we'll be coming back but as long as the tournament runs smooth I'd say no later than 1 am.

Keitaro

Sure, as soon as I get on my computer I will.

I probably would have considered that tourney but it was announced pretty late. Leap of Faith will be in NY the week after for Collision at least. Ill try to make Impact 2 if there ever is one and good stuff with the new tourney series.

Keitaro

@ Strife: I'm going to sleep now but ill bother ya tomorrow.

@ Chibo: Sure we can carpool. We'll figure out details later.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
cool story bro. You better get 1st or I'll never talk about my cool stories.
Wasn't meant to be a story lol. And what's with this ridiculous request? I'm a random, how's a random gonna get 1st? Well not hearing your cool stories won't be the end of the world :p

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Wasn't meant to be a story lol. And what's with this ridiculous request? I'm a random, how's a random gonna get 1st? Well not hearing your cool stories won't be the end of the world :p
just don't forget to fair spam with marth. It's going to work on someone. :smash:

Top Bottom